"Life is a roller coaster ride" is a hit track of Ronan Keating and I truly agree with this. Life is truly like a roller coaster ride. There are some moments in our life when we are happy and everything going on good in our life and everything seems like picture perfect yet there are tough times when you just want to leave alone shutting yourself up in a room. Life has its ups and downs. There are some peoples who face the problems with positive attitude whereas there are some folks try to escape from problems. It is up to us what we make out of our problems. We can choose to react positively or negatively to problems. If we react positively to every problem, then certainly we will happy otherwise we will sad. The secret of happy and cheerful life is not outside somewhere. It lies within us. Those who face problems with a smile on his face are one who truly enjoys life. On this note, take a look at some funny life quotes to understand the funny side of life and helps you sort out every situation positively.
1. Learn as if you were going to live forever. Live as if you were going to die tomorrow. -- Mahatma Gandhi
2. All stories teach us something, and promise us something, whether they're true or invented, legend or fact --- Stewart O'Nan Ė
3. How could there be any question of acquiring or possessing, when the one thing needful for a man is to become -- to be at last, and to die in the fullness of his being. - Antoine de Saint-Exupery Ė
4. Don't sacrifice your life to work and ideals. The most important things in life are human relations. I found that out too late. - Katharinde Susannah Prichard Australian Author Ė
5. The purpose of life is to fight maturity. ----- Dick Werthimer
6. It's not true that life is one damn thing after another; it is one damn thing over and over. ----Edna St. Vincent Millay
7. Life is divided into the horrible and the miserable. -----Woody Allen
8. I sold my house this week. I got a pretty good price for it, but it made my landlord mad as hell.
9. Life is like an onion; you peel off one layer at a time and sometimes you weep. ----Carl Sandburg
10. Everything has been figured out, except how to live.
11. Life is wasted on the living.
12. In spite of the cost of living, itís still popular.
13. The hardest job kids face today is learning good manners without seeing any. --- F Astaire
14. Start your career with the hard jobs.The easy jobs will take care of themselves.
15. Some of us will do our jobs well and some will not, but we will be judged by only one thing. the result. ---- Vince Lombardi
16. Why compare yourself with others? No one in the entire world can do a better job of being you than you.
17. My son is now an "entrepreneur." Thatís what you are called when you donít have a job. ---- Ted Turner
18. When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep ó not screaming, like the passengers in his car..
19. Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as by the obstacles which he has overcome. -----Booker T. Washington
20. Oh, life is a glorious cycle of song, A medley of extemporanea; And love is a thing that can never go wrong; And I am Marie of Roumania. ----Dorothy Parker
21. Everyone has a photographic memoryÖ some just donít have film.
22. We donít live as we wish, but as we can. ---Terence
23. Live every day as if it were your last, because one of these days you will be right. ---Unknown author
24. Whatís life unless an escape to death, and whatís death unless an escape to life? ---Unknown author