There are different kinds of road accidents that often occur in Los Angeles wherein many people are hurt. These accidents often cause people to face different problems physically, emotionally, and financially.
The assistance of skilled lawyers should always be acquired by people who are involved in a road accident so they will have the proper legal guidance that they need. These lawyers will help the aggrieved party to recover from the incident by determining the party at fault in the accident.
Some kinds of road accidents wherein the help of these professionals will greatly help the aggrieved party include buses, motorcycles, and trains.
Bus Accidents There are various kinds of bus accidents that occur on the roads. Some kinds of bus accidents include:
• Shuttle bus accidents- Using shuttle buses is an effective and convenient way of going to a specific destination or place. However, the awkward shape of a shuttle bus and its frequent stopping can trigger the occurrence of an accident.
• Tour bus accidents- Tour buses are used by tourists whenever they visit a new place and the want to explore it. There are different parties that may be considered as responsible when an accident involving this kind of bus takes place including the local government, and the bus maintenance company, among others,
• School bus accidents- School buses are used by millions of children when going to their schools and back to their homes. Accidents involving this kind of bus account for about 11 deaths annually.
This kind of road disaster already caused a number of people to die and to suffer from different kinds of injuries. National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHSTA) statistics revealed that around 4,007 people were killed while around 760,000 were injured due to their involvement in this incident.
Train Accidents This kind of road disaster is defined by the Federal Railroad Administration as a collision, derailment, or other events involving on-track equipment’s operation. Like other kinds of accidents that occur on the roads, train accidents also present prevalent danger for the people who are involved in it. Statistics showed that the number of accidents involving trains has been on the rise since 1997.
There are different reasons why this accident takes place. Some of these reasons include:
• inadequate or insufficient train security
• mechanical failure
• unsuitably managed or maintained tracks
• negligence committed by the train conductor
Compensation for Road Accident Victims People who are involved in a road accident may be entitled to receive compensation for the damages they suffered including:
• Mental anguish- Any mental suffering or agony experience by a person in relation with an injury sustained or involvement in an accident including nervousness, feeling of lost dignity, and mortification.
Page 1 of 2 :: First | Last :: Prev | 1 2 | Next