The Jump Manual, from the development of jump trainer Jacob Hiller, is the latest comprehensive program that aims to present increased vertical explosion through strength and quickness. Jacob Hiller is very confident to assert that some coaches fail to emphasize the importance of other physical aspects in the training for vertical jumping. This manual guarantees that your jump will have at least 10 inches improvement and if not, Jacob promises to return your money back twice as much.
Included in the Jump Manual is the emphasis on the nutritional value that is very essential in nurturing the body for the strength during training and performances. Jump Manual is complete with all the instructions including the 9 different facets in vertical jumping that you need as an athlete to improve your overall jumping performances, unlike with other coaches who fail to teach their program as a whole.
No doubt, the Jump Manual has all the information about the training and as you do the training, it can improve your jumping performance and increase your vertical explosion. Whatever sports you are engaged or whatever range of jump you can do now, you will surely get an extreme increase in your level within weeks of training and your performance will be far better than before.
Pros/In favor of Jump Manual
* The Jump Manual makes use of important principles and practices during the training and Jacob Hiller supports the importance of background information and physical application in the creation of a monster vertical.
* Jump Manual challenges every athlete to try the program and see for themselves how it can change their capacity, performance, and strength. He is confident that this program has all the essential trainings that an athlete needs that he even offer a double money back guarantee if it fails to improve you.
* Some programs target only one, two, or three aspects of training, but the Jump Manual is the only program that targets all nine variable aspects of training for vertical jump explosion and quickness. This manual emphasizes that the cumulative effects of improving all the aspects of the training will result to increase in level within a twelve week period.
* Jump Manual also provides important nutritional advice and explains the 9 variables (including flexibility, balance, form, and more) affect your explosion potential and your ability to jump.
* Along with the Jump Manual, athletes who will acquire it will also get direct access to the site's The Jumpers Forum which is a special meeting place of other athletes who acquired and had been using the manual already. Even Hiller himself joins the forum and give one-on-one coaching service to some who needs his help.
* The only requirement of the Jump Manual is the wholehearted dedication of the athlete to stick to the principles and to follow the program completely to become successful in getting the right results.