Erectile dysfunction can be a real pain in the neck (or wherever) because it causes its sufferers a lot of distress. There are many ways to cure this problem depending on an individual’s preference, some of the methods of curing erectile dysfunction includes:
1. Surgical Method
Erectile dysfunction can be cured by undergoing surgery, which is quite an expensive venture and a risky one at that. What can surgeries do to cure erectile dysfunction?
• Surgery is done to correct blocked and or leaking blood vessels.
• Young men affected by traumatic vascular damage undergo surgical procedures in order to correct this problem.
• Penile prosthesis is a device inserted into the penile area via surgery; however, this is sort of a last resort that patients consider when treating erectile dysfunction.
2. Prescribed Medications
Some men use drugs prescribed by their physicians in order to cure erectile dysfunction. There are so many orthodox drugs that can be used to cure erectile dysfunction; drugs such as:
• Phosphodiesterase-5 (PDE-5) inhibitors – they are drugs that have proved effective for curing erectile dysfunction. These drugs help to increase the flow of blood to the penile area thereby allowing a rigid erection to occur and making sure it stays that way (at least for a very considerable amount of time). PDE-5 inhibitors can be found in drugs like Viagra, Cialis and Levitra.
• Alprostadil and Invicorp – these two are injections that can be injected at bottom of the penile area, this will enable the flow of blood to the penis (the erection can last for up to an hour). This method is an alternative treatment if the PDE-5 inhibitors prove inadequate or if the patient does not respond to the PDE-5 inhibitors medication.
Yes, a good eating habit is the one of the most natural ways to cure erectile dysfunction. Here are some dieting tips that work.
• Avoid animal and man-made fats because they end up being stored in the body. Eat fats found in nuts, poultry and lean meats instead.
• Instead of eating 3 heavy meals a day, eat 5 small meals a day (as small as your fist)
• Drink lots of water
• Eat fruits and vegetables that are water-soluble
• Eat foods that are rich in vitamins
• Avoid taking too much sugary foods!
• Try not to constantly indulge in fast foods or processed foods.
4. Herbal Treatments
Herbs have been around for decades and they have been used to cure erectile dysfunction and boost sexual desire. Here are some herbs that have been known to cure erectile dysfunction:
Ginkgo – this herb treats erectile dysfunction because it helps stimulate the release of nitric oxide, it also helps widen the blood vessels around the penile area. Gingko cannot be taken by people who have heart disease or who are on blood thinning medication.
Damiana – it is also referred to as "wild yam" has been used as an aphrodisiac and research has shown that Damiana has chemical substances that help increase sensitivity in the penile area.
Ginseng – this is perhaps the most common herb used for treatment of erectile dysfunction.
With modern technology and ancient herbs, erectile dysfunction is now a thing of the past and men who suffer from this problem need to ask just one question "which of these cures should I choose?"