There is always an abundance of infidelity investigations concurrently in progress throughout society. Many countries, religions and cultures ridicule infidelity with some countries passing laws to provide equity to the cheated upon mate in a marriage union. However, regardless of laws, cultural and religious ostracizing, etc. the activity and the people who indulge are a constant. The activity affects not only the participants but in many occasions third parties inclusive of spouses, other significant others and sometimes children. One of the most effective proponents that can be utilized by the aggrieved party affected by infidelity is a private investigator versed in investigating such activities. It is a very delicate investigation which results can affect the lives, financial well being and future of individuals. Consequently, the selection process, qualifications and experience of the selected private investigator are paramount to increasing the success ratio attained in conducting and documenting the findings of the investigation.
Private investigators generally are proficient in a few areas of specialization. They may be competent in multiple areas, but proficient in a notably fewer areas. If one of the areas of proficiency is infidelity investigations the effectiveness of such private investigators is greatly enhanced and the integrity, quality and results deliver a higher value for price of services paid. The process is dependent on the information gathered in the case intake; information on the person suspected of cheating is critical to establishing the case parameter, e.g. name, recent picture, change in activities, unaccounted time, vehicle description (if applicable), identity of suspected partner in the liaison (if known), etc. The investigation is determined also by the budget established by the client as well. It determines how many investigative hours can be allocated including surveillance time, background check (if applicable) and other miscellaneous activities as necessary to facilitate the investigation.
In conjunction the observation of the following activities are helpful in deciding if your suspicions have any merit and warrant further inquiry.
1. Partner has become secretive about daily activities.
2. Unaccounted blocks of time when you are unable to reach or locate partner.
3. Increase attention to appearance and grooming, possibly reflective in joining the gym, dying or plucking hair, etc.
4. Computer activities have increased and online activities history are constantly deleted.
5. Secretive usage of cell phone; leaving your presence while engaged in conversations, lowering of voice, change of tone, etc.
6. Change in sexual activities usually reflective of less or introducing new things.
7. Emotional distance and reduction of caring and concern.
8. Spending habits have changed; unaccounted expenses or items, hiding of credit card bills or reduction in disposable income.
9. Discussions and plans for the future by partner do not include you.
10. An increase in spending time with friends and reduction of spending time with you.
Page 1 of 2 :: First | Last :: Prev | 1 2 | Next