The demands for birthday cards for kids have shot up, possibly more than that for adults. Though readymade cards are easily available in many gifts stores and galleries but the fun, excitement of gifting handmade Kids birthday cards is an over the top experience. You can go for any theme namely, fun, amusement, wildlife, sports and even based your kid’s favorite cartoon character to make kids birthday invitation cards more impressive.
Making sports cards, clown cads, ballerina birthday cards for kids; using variety of embellishments is not a herculean task. Indeed this has become everyone’s cup of tea with availability of scrapbook materials in your nearby art and craft stores. If you have all the material set with you, here we have steps mentioned that will guide you about the best way to craft kids birthday invitation cards.
• Firstly, check out the list of availabilities and make sure that you have standard scrapbooking paper, ruler, pencil, glue stick, pencil, scissors, along with scrapbook embellishments like die cuts, ribbons, sticker for decoration purposes.
• Moving to the process of making Birthday Cards for your kids, select the scrapbooking paper which is the foundation of the card. Using ruler and pencil measure and trace a paper with 10 by 7 inches of rectangle and cut that out.
• Fold it into half making it 5-by-7 inch card. Again choose a complimentary color of scrapbooking paper and cut 4 ¾ inch square. Cut and extract out the square carefully.
• Take the square and apply glue on its back side. Now choose any of the location at the front of the birthday card and position it there.
• Then select a lighter shade scrapbooking paper and cut it out into a square size paper of 4 ¼ inch. Cut out the square you etched.
• Place the square, cut into the center of the square paste earlier on the Kids birthday card. Using a gel pen write ‘happy birthday’ followed by the name of recipient.
• Glue a ribbon at the bottom of card starting from the right edge extending it to front and then to the back of the card.
• For further decoration glue some of the die cuts inside as well outside of card near the message and inside the ribbon. End up writing a short birthday message and let the card to get completely dried.
Kids just love the whole experience of getting and creating cards. But if you’re short on time, you can grab a quick Kids Birthday Cards from an online store. There’s plenty of variety to choose from, and your kids will absolutely love to receive personalized greeting cards. Bringing a smile on your child’s face was never so easy!