Menís Italian suit caters the mature sophisticated look of man. The high quality Italian suit caters a corporate look, with suits that will remain in style for years to come. When you need to look your best, a navy Italian suit or black Italian suit definitely show style.
Other Fabrics for Menís Suit
Cotton for Menís Suit
Cotton is most popular choice for menís suit. If you live in a warm place cotton is a great alternative look to wool. Menís cotton suits dress that have a little lycra or something that gives it stretch allows suit to keep itís shape and will prevent the color from fading more quickly.
Linen for Menís Suit
Linen is good for the tropical places. Linen wrinkles quickly, stains, and doesnít wear well. Generally it is not acceptable for men's suit.
Polyester - Wool Blend for Menís Suit
A nice compromise between the 100% polyester and the 100% wool is the poly-wool blend. Although not as nice as the 100% wool this tuxedo is recommended over the polyester because the fabric doesn't have as much sheen. It is more durable than your 100% polyester for men's dress.
Super 100 Wool for Menís Suit
Super 100ís wool fabric is considered as high quality fabric for menís suit. The main difference between Super 100ís wool and Standard Worsted wool is that Super 100 series is more softer, higher quality and perfectly suitable for anyoneís personality. Super 100's Series contains 100 threads per square inch. Super wool 100 Menís Italian Suit is considered as good quality mens suit.
Super 150 Wool for Menís Suit
Super 150 Wool is more soften fabric than Super 120. Super 150 Menís Italian suit is considered as best quality mens suits and famous personalities mostly prefer these types of fabrics for their suits dress. Super 120's Series contains 150 threads per square inch.
Some Terms use for menís suits and Dresses
* Notch lapel: Notch lapel is Triangular indentation in lapel.
* Shawl collar: Shawl collar is rounded lapels.
* Peak lapel: Peak lapel is V shaped lapel that points upward.
Jewelry for Menís Suit
* Cufflinks: Cufflinks is set of 2 pieces which fasten a formal shirt's cuffs. It should always be used with formal shirts.
* Studs: Studs is set of 4 buttons like pieces that are used in lieu of the button down the shirt. It should always be used with formal shirts.
* Button Cover: Button Cover is larger piece which is used in lieu of a bowtie. It is used with a mandarin or cross wick style.