ArticleBiz.com :: Free article content
Authors: Maximum article exposure. Publishers: Reprintable article content.
BROWSE ARTICLES
ArticleBiz.com Home
Featured Articles
Recently Added Articles
Most Viewed Articles
Article Comments
Advanced Article Search
AUTHORS
Submit Article
Check Article Status
Author TOS
PUBLISHERS
RSS Article Feeds
Terms of Service

Face Lift Dentistry takes years off your face - without surgery!
Home Health & Fitness Beauty
By: Sara Mcclain Email Article
Word Count: 796 Digg it | Del.icio.us it | Google it | StumbleUpon it

  

Dental Face Lift - Extreme Cosmetic Dentistry

Santa Monica cosmetic dentist perfects and trademarks the "Dental Face Lift" process as a unique patient-centered restorative and bite reconstructive treatment that only requires dental restorations. No facial surgery, no stitches, no plastic surgery, no Botox, no Restylane, and no collagen injections are required. There is minimal to no grinding on the natural teeth.

Dr. Sam Muslin has developed a system of assessing and treating facial dimension issues that go beyond traditional cosmetic dentistry. Conventional cosmetic dentistry focuses on tooth whitening or bleaching with Zoom, BriteSmile or Crest Whitening Strips. Almost every other cosmetic dentist focuses on the smile by placing some Porcelain Veneers on the upper teeth. Facial elements such as thin lips, a short lower face, facial wrinkles and lower jaw or TMJ issues seemingly escape the awareness of many general practice dentists. These issues are vital in the treatment of Face Lift Dentistry. The patient's unique soft tissue facial characteristics are enhanced naturally by supporting the soft tissue with the hard tissue, i.e. the teeth.

The most noteworthy aspect of Face Lift Dentistry is the geometrical, functional and 3-D analysis of the entire face. Not only is the smile treated but the entire face. People smile about 2% of the time, while the other 98% the lips have flattened, the faces have collapsed or sunk in, there are facial lines or wrinkles and we look older than we should, especially if we are over 50. Many of our facial weaknesses become more obvious as we grow older. We can be improving these areas by using the teeth for additional facial support.

Patients are stunned when a live motion camera system is used which allows them to watch themselves from all angles talking in front of a television monitor. Most patients were ignorant of how they looked while speaking. During the 98% of the time when they are not smiling, patients were stunned to see how their teeth look. Some patients had porcelain veneers placed by other dentist and were dissatisfied with the results. Patients with crooked lower teeth are stunned to see how noticeable those teeth are during a natural conversation.

The aim is to treat the face, the bite and the health of the whole body by maximizing the potential of the teeth to support faces, lips and cheeks. The patient's face can be lengthened and eliminate years off of the facial appearance. Facial wrinkles are smoothed out and lips thickened. By reconstructing the patient's bite with Face Lift Dentistry, the patient goes way beyond just a smile, which conventional cosmetic dentistry attempts to treat.

Some patients have had a deep over-bite all their lives that contribute to a short lower face while other patients develop a short lower face from years of grinding and the wearing down of their teeth. Because the progression is gradual, many patients are not aware that they grind and that they are wearing down. The face looks its age because of the loss of tooth support and the flattening of their bite. Some 30-year-old patients have a 50-year-old looking face because of a deep over-bite, while some 50-year-old patients look far younger because they had Face Lift Dentistry!

Page 1 of 2 :: First | Last :: Prev | 1 2 | Next

This article was prepared by Sara McClain. View Dr. Muslin's Before and After Dental Case Studies at www.faceliftdentistry.com

Article Source: http://www.ArticleBiz.com

This article has been viewed 1109 times.

Rate Article
Rating: 0 / 5 stars - 0 vote(s).

Article Comments
There are no comments for this article.

Leave A Reply
 Your Name
 Your Email Address [will not be published]
 Your Website [optional]
 What is two + four? [tell us you're human]
Notify me of followup comments via email


Related Articles


Copyright © 2020 by ArticleBiz.com. All rights reserved.

Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Submit Article | Editorial