Why is it harder today to buy cigarettes online than ever in the history of the Internet?
Why is your personal information unsafe with virtually every active online cigarettes source?
Here are the critically important facts about the evolution of the Online Cigarettes Industry today. Anyone who wants to avoid the punitive, unfair, and prejudicial taxation faced by smokers in this era needs to know how to get around these serious obstacles.
If you want the details, here is what we all need to be aware of:
• ONLY USA based online cigarette suppliers who have maintained their SOVEREIGNTY can legally sell cigarettes & tobacco products to consumers in the USA without state taxes and without having to comply with provisions of the Jenkins Act.
• Not all Native American entities (tribes) have maintained (held) their sovereignty. In fact, the vast majority have lost much of their sovereignty for various reasons through the years. Therefore, these entities have in effect lost much of the Federal Protection under terms of Treaty & Federal Law, and that places them to a greater degree under the jurisdiction of the State in which they are located. It is for this reason that you cannot find online tobacco sales outlets represented by all Indian tribes located in all USA States.
• Many States, especially the State of New York, want all internet and mail order suppliers of Un-State-Taxed tobacco products shut down. The recent focus by these States has been on Native American suppliers. Because most previous attempts against Indians have failed due to existing laws, treaties and/or protection at the Federal level, many of these States have attempted to implement unenforceable laws that are designed to force suppliers within their boundaries out of business. This feeble effort still continues in some States.
• Some States, and again especially the State of New York, have taken these efforts to a level far beyond legal legislative authority to what could be described as underhanded, slimy, and perhaps even illegal conspiracies against Native Americans and the online tobacco industry. Over the past 2 years the following has occurred:
1. 2005 – As a direct result of pressures applied by certain States, (State Attorney Generals) Master Card, Visa and Master Card International enacted an internal policy dictating No Online Payment Processing of Un-State-Taxed and/or Unreported Cigarettes or Tobacco Products. At first, this policy applied only to suppliers located within USA boundaries; however within about 60 days the policy language was amended to include all suppliers located outside the USA that sell tobacco products within the USA to any consumer.
This policy also applies to all USA Bank issued Debit Cards; because the electronic processing (routing) system used in processing & verification of these cards is exactly the same as with major credit cards. It is for this reason that all USA Bank issued Debit Cards carry either the Master Card or the Visa logo and therefore can not be used online by any USA card holder to purchase Un-State-Taxed cigarettes or tobacco products.
Page 1 of 4 :: First | Last :: Prev | 1 2 3 4 | Next