ArticleBiz.com :: Free article content
Authors: Maximum article exposure. Publishers: Reprintable article content.
BROWSE ARTICLES
ArticleBiz.com Home
Featured Articles
Recently Added Articles
Most Viewed Articles
Article Comments
Advanced Article Search
AUTHORS
Submit Article
Check Article Status
Author TOS
PUBLISHERS
RSS Article Feeds
Terms of Service

Arts & Entertainment Articles
Home Arts & Entertainment
Books & Music
Humor
Television / Movies

• Feeling Luck Punks? Hollywood's Hard Men By Giosue Muratore
    Whether it is playing or a ígoodieí or baddieí audiences seem to love a hard man. The alpha male who struts through a city righting injustices or crushing .... forget his fighting skill were what attracted Angelina Jolie on the set of Mr and Mrs Smith. Although I hear it is not going so well at the time of writing.

• Entertainment News - Celebrities By James Luca
    Aaron Sorokin wrote an open letter to his 15-year-old daughter, Roxy, and her mother calling Donald Trump an "incompetent pig" after he was elected .... politician. He served as Mayor of Brooklyn Park, Minnesota from 1991 to 1995.But even he was surprised when in 1998 he ran for Governor of Minnesota as part

• FOX Drove Us Insane Doing The Time Warp Again! By Chesi Spriggs
    "I would like, if I may, to take you on a strange journey." Okay, so as a Rocky Horror super fan I obviously had to check out the FOX redo. Let .... sadness in our thrusts as FOX drove us insane doing the Time Warp again; they must have been "lost in time, and lost in space... and meaning."

• Guild Wars 1 Review By Kiki Chama
    Introduction Guild Wars is a competitive online role-playing game designed by ArenaNet and developed for the PC. Possibly one of the greatest games .... the gameplay and mechanics are completely different from most other MMOís. I give this game a rating of 9/10. Reviewed by KC @ MMO Gamerís Market

• Loriís Heart By Carolyn Molnar
    Itís coming up on the first anniversary of Loriís passing. Iíll never forget the last time I saw her, two years ago, and what she did before hundreds of .... the Stump. This powerful little woman, anchored in her wheelchair, let spirit flow through her, and as her heart opened, her graceful soul began to fly.

• 10 Tips to Read More Books By Emily Luna
    A survey carried out 15 years ago showed that almost half of Americans didnít read a single book in 12 months. Since then, reading rates have been falling .... are a lot of online groups, but you may also find in-person clubs in many towns. Get a library card or find friends who share your interest in reading.

• Home Recording Studio By Reginald Caridine
    When you want to produce music in your own home studio there are a few things you need to learn before you get started and I will tell you what they .... You can fast track your effect plugin usage by using presets which you can then modify to give you the uniqueness required for your current project.

• Jimi Hendrix Psychedelic Art By Ricardo Garcia
    Guidelines for procuring tees online. You can order tee shirts online for yourself and for your organization too.. You may find many tee shirts online .... the correct choice for the pattern and design so that everyone out there will keep it. As your house is a dream place select the best artwork for it.

• No One Passes Alone By Carolyn Molnar
    Shelley called me in tears from the hospital. Marcus, her husband of thirty-two years, had died earlier that evening. His passing was not unexpected Ė .... have any questions or comments on this subject or on any other spiritual matter, please write me at mail@carolynmolnar.com. And please visit me again!

• What? I'm a Theatre Star? By Carolyn Molnar
    In my mind, I calmly told spirit, If you want me to do this, fine. And if not, then Iím okay with it. Then they called my name, and I jumped up and screamed .... any questions or comments on this subject or on any other spiritual matter, feel free to write me at mail@carolynmolnar.com. And please visit me again!

• How to get More Legitimate Reviews on Amazon By William Edwards
    Self-published authors are always looking for inexpensive ways to improve their book marketing efforts. If you are on a limited budget, then your number .... to post their review on Amazon as well. Better sales and more reviews will help your self published book gain visibility and a higher ranking on Amazon.

• Why I Still Use Hard Copy Contact Books Instead of My Phone By R.d. James
    Call me "old school", even though Iím not really that old. Call me "dated", even though I still use my phone and computer for just about .... my old mindset, I implore you to just go back every now and then and try using a hard copy address book. Theyíre old school, but theyíre also quite fun.

• How To Write A Book In 2 Weeks By Lisa Newton
    No doubt, youíve been attracted by the title, but the first disclaimer is that although this is possible, some books will take far longer. Some books may .... doesnít necessarily have to be dense text. For further ideas and inspiration, there is an online book writing course: https://www.udemy.com/writeabook/

• Introducing a new gallery in Hue - Vietnam By Glenda Dobson
    Hue Art Gallery is an international is Viet Nam's most respected contemporary sculpture art gallery since 2002, presenting over museum quality fine .... trying to create a friendly place where to buy art online get to know the artists and their work learn their story and form a connection with the artists.

• Put Your Hands Up! Is This DJ Robbery! By Joshua Mason
    In the history of music there has always been different genres and musicians who change the face of the medium or become huge for their 15-minutes of fame .... earners in music. With money lining the pockets of businesses too donít expect to see David Guetta disappear back to the back of the stage anytime soon.

RSS Feed

Articles 1 - 15 :: Prev | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. | Next

Copyright © 2017 by ArticleBiz.com. All rights reserved.

Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Submit Article | Editorial