Arts & Entertainment

Art World and Short Biography of QueenNoble Dr. Elle Ramirez
By Daryl George Mckenzie · 1 year ago
The American artist and author of "Live Minimal", QueenNoble based in Los Angeles, California has been painting since the age of 7. She painted several more during her high school days and competed in several ...
How Music Can Help Coping With Mental Health Problems
By Neuville Johanis · 1 year ago
Music is a form of art that has been around for approximately thousands of years. It has evolved from just basic oral sounds made by the human voice, into a more substantial form of art ...
Video games good for the brain?
By Steven Kendall · 1 year ago
Did you know that playing video games trains people to make the right decisions faster? Well, they do!! This is not the only thing they do to you. Video games help train the brain for ...
Xeyoa Fans are on Edge Awaiting Upcoming Project: ‘Stars’
By Samatha Green · 1 year ago
Popular Artist Xeyoa, is building on the success of his previous work. This up-and-coming artist continuously gives his best and has come out with a spectacular new album which is destined to win even more ...
“Finding Ola”: We all need a SECOND CHANCE
By Linda Merzougui & El Hadj Moussa Benmoussa · 1 year ago
Finding Ola is a comedy-drama series (released February, 2022 on Netflix), as an extension of the series “I Want to Get Married” or “Ayza Atgawaz”, was first launched in 2010, even though its producers refute ...
How Technology Can Assist Everyone in the Battle Against Dyslexia. Don't let it get in the way of your reading.
By John Teh · 1 year ago
John is dyslexic and he sets out to read at least one book this year but he ended up reading ten! John has a severe case of dyslexia. He didn't find out until he was ...
Òran na h-Eala (2022)
By H. Pagan · 2 years ago
The camera is to cinema what the brush is to the canvas. It is from the lens that the story is written, the narrative pulse is dictated by the shots, the sequences, and the way ...
Poker Hands Explained
By Sara Rank Easy · 2 years ago
Despite the belief that poker has long fallen out of style, it recently made a comeback and is again fashionable. Of course, the global pandemic had a lot to do with this occurrence, as US ...
Best YouTube Downloader
By Thomas Williams · 2 years ago
Free YouTube Video Downloader and convertor Best YouTube Downloer YouTube is the best and largest video viewing platform everywhere in the globe. it had been launched in2005 in the USA. It is second to none ...
A Chamber Group Is More Fun Than A Party
By Adam R Sweet · 2 years ago
Playing Music Together In A Small Group Chamber groups are small ensembles such as string #quartets and piano #trios, who play music intended for performance in close chambers such as parlors and living rooms, churches, ...
Four Of The Fabulous Folk Albums Released In Recent Years
By Alex Belsey · 2 years ago
Recent years have seen music spring to life in many areas that previously seemed dead. One genre that has seen a particular boom in the last couple of years is the folk scene. With the ...
About the entertainment fact about the anime and videos
By Mahesh Nath · 2 years ago
Can you imagine how daunting it is for a young man with little experience to try his hands in business? Can you imagine the challenges he would have to face up to if the business ...
The Joy of Seeing Children’s Art as NFTs
By Héilean Rosenstock · 2 years ago
Picasso was right, every child is an artist. Children are more creative and imaginative than adults. They are divergent thinkers who allow their imagination roam free without fear of judgment or fear of breaking the ...
Quick rundown on Music Sync licensing
By Angelica Solis · 2 years ago
Have you ever been curious to get your music onto film or games but you are not familiar with the process of getting licensing to do so? I was curious myself on what to do ...
Harry Potter retold new book, Terrie, The Sorcerer, released and news about it
By Caleb Cabrel · 2 years ago
Harry Potter book secretly retold and rewritten and published as a new fantasy book: Terrie, The Sorcerer, by author with penname: Loic Cabrel, with uncredited collaboration and contribution from Harry Potter author J. K. Rowling. ...
How to calculate the weekday of any date using the Doomsday Algorithm
By Sean Knight · 2 years ago
Here’s a cool party trick: being able to tell the weekday that corresponds to the given. If you want to impress your friends and family, then you can learn it using the doomsday algorithm, invented ...
How to Optimize Emails for the Search Engine
By Arun Kirupa · 2 years ago
Every marketer can see how strategies like SEO and content marketing complement each other. But when it comes to the subject of email marketing, people generally think that it’s not much related to search engine ...
Digital Storytelling
By John Boyter · 2 years ago
Digital Storytelling Weekly, I post on my social media and my blog site www.johnboyter.com. I try to plan ahead what I am going to post in my blog. It is also a day-to-day blog, so ...
5 Health and Nutrition Tips That Are Actually Evidence-Based
By Mizanur Rahman · 2 years ago
It’s easy to get confused when it comes to health and nutrition. Even qualified experts often seem to hold opposing opinions, which can make it difficult to figure out what you should actually be doing ...
Arsalan Malik- the Successful Film Lover with Big Dreams
By John Ndar · 2 years ago
Can you imagine how daunting it is for a young man with little experience to try his hands in business? Can you imagine the challenges he would have to face up to if the business ...