ArticleBiz.com :: Free article content
Authors: Maximum article exposure. Publishers: Reprintable article content.
BROWSE ARTICLES
ArticleBiz.com Home
Featured Articles
Recently Added Articles
Most Viewed Articles
Article Comments
Advanced Article Search
AUTHORS
Submit Article
Check Article Status
Author TOS
PUBLISHERS
RSS Article Feeds
Terms of Service

News & Society Articles
Home News & Society
Events
News
Politics

• 3 Important Principles for Notary Translation By Yu Jin
    A notary is a kind of officially assured fraud-deterrent document showing that the target certificate or documentation is authentic. Anyone who has a notary .... the font and text-align patterns, and make some compromise on figures, signatures or background colors. This is corresponding to industry standard, too.

• Do Something By June Stepansky
    I have been waiting for many years for the Republicans in Congress to act to make our country safer from mass shootings I thought they would do something .... Times--Dispatch (Virginia), Fayetteville Observer (North Carolina), Omaha World-Herald (Nebraska), Los Angeles Times, Chicago Tribune, Arizona Republic

• UNRWA Under Fire By Omar Abdullah
    UNRWA, the United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees, has been building the Palestinian human capital and equipping boys and girls .... occupation- addicted. The drug addict who is your friend, if you give him money, he will really care about you. But are you really caring about him?"

• Breaking News & Top Stories By Carter Jon
    Lightning frequently triggers fires in the region but this year they have been worsened by summer temperatures that are higher than average because of .... dead. Just thinking about this is painful." Alaska Centers agree that "fire-suppression efforts sometimes are more damaging than the wildfire

• Breaking News & Top Stories By John Philips
    Congress must launch impeachment proceedings against President Donald Trump — immediately. Former special counsel Robert Mueller’s testimony to the House .... Wednesday, Mueller’s testimony laid bare this president’s disdain for the rule of law. It’s time for Congress to step up and exercise its constitutional duty.

• A Vision of Utopia By June Stepansky
    Utopia--- a place in which human society, natural conditions, etc., are so ideally perfect that there is complete contentment Before we can hope to .... and beautiful place, I have great hope that this vision of Utopia, through the efforts of caring people everywhere, can someday become a living reality.

• An Open Letter to People in Power By June Stepansky
    "Any man’s death diminishes me because I am involved in Mankind." John Donne .... take us in a new direction of less greed and more compassion in the future, and which will give to all children a new chance for happiness and for hope.

• About Men By June Stepansky
    All of us whether we are men or woman have men in our lives that we care about. They are our fathers, our brothers, our sons and our partners and what .... who have finally decided to make the conscious changes that will be needed to help them to live more personal, happier and less anxiety- ridden lives.

• About Women By June Stepansky
    For a long time women have been questioning the roles that society imposed on them. We saw it in the novels of Edith Wharton in the early 1900’s about .... happiness and a more tranquil and better life. If our men and women are happier then our children too can look forward to a more loving and brighter future.

• Random Thoughts About War By June Stepansky
    War is a complex problem which will not be easy to solve. The reason for this is that war has many underlying causes that are often difficult to identify .... our energies to this task, or we will be facing a time when this wonderful earth that we love so much will be reduced to a few atoms of radioactive dust.

• A New View of Crime and Punishment By June Stepansky
    Whether we live in poor areas or more affluent environments, we are all affected by the crime around us and the fear it engenders in all of us. Long ago .... the problems of crime, drug addiction, family violence and insure a future of healthier families, safer communities and ultimately more hope for us all.

• Freedom of Speech in a Diverse World By June Stepansky
    Voltaire (1694—1778) said, "I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it". That statement made so long .... diverse foods of the world, so too can we enrich our lives with new ways of living by taking the best of each culture and perhaps making them our very own.

• Greed in our Time By June Stepansky
    "Greed is Good !"--from the movie "Wall Street" More than 2000 years ago the wise and famous scholar Hillel wrote " If I am not .... universal mantra for a better and more just society--- " If I am not for myself who will be for me. If I am only for myself, what am I? If not now, when?

• About Media and Influence By June Stepansky
    We are fortunate to live in a country and at a time when we have almost unlimited access to information — political, social and personal through .... truth of any given situation and the only way that we will continue to retain our precious freedom of thought and action in a continuing free society.

• The U.S.: Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia cost $125 million By Viktors Domburs
    The U.S. does its best to strengthen its positions in the Baltic States. The U.S. hunts out excuses for being there, having no actual reason and legal .... developing their total defense and unconventional warfare capabilities." And they will take these steps even if Latvia is not ready to accept their help.

RSS Feed

Articles 1 - 15 :: Prev | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. | Next

Copyright © 2019 by ArticleBiz.com. All rights reserved.

Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Submit Article | Editorial