News & Society

Related categories
Alcohol Addiction And Abuse
By Brian Keith · 1 year ago
Alcohol addiction is detected through continual use. Drinking alcohol has caused many to experience negative consequences. Living with a brain addicted to alcohol is the first negative effect. Now that a brain has become addicted ...
The Future of Technology
By Josiah Eloy · 1 year ago
The technologies that we are already exposed and used to has already opened up a path to us innovating even further, and this list of both present and upcoming technologies definitely has the potential to ...
Amazing War Stories from Air Force Cadets
By Josiah Eloy · 1 year ago
John Jack Bertram, born during the dying days of the Woodrow Wilson Administration, spent almost two hours with a group of Air Force cadets from the ROTC at the University of Virginia, recently. John Jack ...
The Texas ruling on DACA and how it may affect DREAMers
By Amaliya Royzman · 1 year ago
On June 15, 2012, DACA (Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals) was created specifically with immigrants who entered the country under the age of sixteen in mind. While the program didn’t offer citizenship, it allowed them ...
How to Write a Cover Letter for a Job Application
By Oliver Jones · 1 year ago
Cover letters are necessary for everyone, especially if you want to get your ideal job. Unfortunately, many people need to gain knowledge on what to do and the essential things to avoid as a job ...
Sundar Pichai’s Leadership Qualities To Emulate
Sundar Pichai’s Leadership Qualities To Emulate All over the world, people, including teenagers and students have been inspired and motivated by Sundar Pichai's success as the CEO of Google and Alphabet Inc.Amongst the success stories ...
Must Play Games in 2022
What other list, towards the end of November, could be better than a list of incredible games you absolutely must play? With the release of new games, the gaming industry has expanded and improved this ...
What are the benefits of using a Freight Forwarder?
By Julian Putra · 1 year ago
Briefly, a shipping forwarder is actually an organization that deals with the shipment and also voucher of export-import items. The place the obligation would be to stand for exporters, importers, shippers, otherwise consignees for all ...
A Pall Settles Over America
By David Reavill · 1 year ago
I see it in their eyes, downcast and wary. I see it in their steps, shuffling and tentative. When they talk, they use a word I rarely hear, depressed. These are the producers, those who ...
Nkrumah Effect And It Implications On Ghana's Economy
By Edward Otoo · 1 year ago
Kwame Nkrumah is by no doubt the most outstanding and visionary leader Ghana has ever had. He was a great THINKER and politician who laid the foundation for the socio-economic development of Ghana. Kwame Nkrumah ...
An Exciting Year
By Larry Farmer · 1 year ago
An Exciting Year It started in late 1965. After being energized by the Goldwater campaign of 1964, I decided to find a way to make my voice heard. The vehicle I chose was the Western ...
The Windsors
The Windsors In the early 1700’s Queen Anne of the Stuart royal family died. Her nearest Protestant relative was chosen to succeed her. He was George I of Hanover (a German province). George I could ...
Top Apple Products In 2022
Every year, Apple introduces new products and technological innovations into the market, including computers, phones, watches, TVs, the new Gen Room concept, iPads and M2 chips. It goes without saying that computer enthusiasts and Apple ...
How Can We Tell The Difference
How Can We Tell The Difference In the book Animal Farm, the revolutionary animals conducted a successful uprising. Afterwards they begin to adopt the culture and lifestyle of their human opponents. At the end of ...
Does The UK’s Brexit Plan Breach International Law?
By Alex Belsey · 1 year ago
On the 14th June 2022, the UK Contact Group Co-Chairs David McAllister, Bernd Lange and Nathalie Loiseau issued a statement following a meeting with Commission Vice President Maroš Šefčovič, which addressed concerns that The Northern ...
The Diary of Anya Verkhovskaya
By Anya Verkhovskaya · 1 year ago
Today I went to war without ever leaving my office in Milwaukee. Every morning at 3 a.m., which is 11 a.m. in Ukraine, I leave my warm, comfortable bed, drink my coffee, and then I ...
Best Smart Tv Under 30000 - Tech To Review
By Ronan James · 1 year ago
The days are gone when the was a status of social media. Given the large variety of Smart LED TVs available in the market today, it may be challenging to choose the best smart TV ...
Couple almost lose their home over botched taxes
By Doug Schofield · 1 year ago
My wife and I live in the Park Ave. area in Rochester, NY. In 2017 our mortgage lender Planet Home Lending, whose responsibility it was to pay our taxes from escrow, paid our Monroe County ...
What's Troubling The Stock Market? It's Missiles, Not Basis Points
By David Reavill · 1 year ago
Speaking before the United Nations last Wednesday, President Biden referred to the Ukraine War as brutal and senseless. More than a few investors might have thought he was referring to the stock market, which has ...
Why airlines climate change, sustainable jet fuel plan is lagging behind in electric cars and vehicles
By Jimit Patel · 1 year ago
American Airlines plane parked at New York's LaGuardia International Airport. In 1928, a person crossed the Atlantic; in 2018, 4.3 billion passenger trips were recorded. Although some people managed to avoid it even before covid ...