Management

Tips for Establishing Trust as a Leader
By Joe Kelly, Otc Global Holdings · 1 year ago
Stepping into a new leadership position can be challenging. An existing team has established routines and expectations, and having a new leader come in can threaten their daily rhythms. It's essential to establish trust as ...
Why has Network Security Become Essential for Businesses?
By Alisha Jenifer · 1 year ago
It is a superb time for organizations to investigate network security processes in the shadow of a difficult year and guarantee that they carry out these best security rehearses. There has been a huge spike ...
Active Listening: Do You Listen to Reply or to Understand?
By Angelo Ponzi · 1 year ago
Think about the last interaction you had. Maybe it was a meeting with a client, a call with a prospect, or even just your nightly dinnertime banter with your spouse and/or kids. Regardless, I want ...
5 Ways To Create A Positive Workplace Culture
By Alexander Belsey · 2 years ago
A positive workplace culture is enormously beneficial for both employers and employees alike. For the employee, a positive environment at work is less likely to result in stress, sick days, and professional conflict. Equally, for ...
5 Ways You Should Be Using Digital Signage in the Workplace
By Debbie Hoffman · 1 year ago
We’re all familiar with walking into a restaurant and seeing the gigantic television screens that are flashing all sorts of specials, ads, and promotions in our faces. This style of screen isn’t only useful for ...
Organization Development
By Sharilynn Hanslo · 1 year ago
Introduction In this case study, we will identify the factors that influenced workplace issues by researching the significant areas of concern at General Motors that resulted in a national strike. The goal is to identify ...
The world is in chaos: How to lead in times of uncertainty?
By Masa Ribnikar Kajtner · 1 year ago
Once we saw the light at the end of the tunnel and when it started to show that COVID was going to be just a normal part of the normality of life as we knew ...
5 Great Ways To Foster A Positive Workplace Culture
By Alexander Belsey · 2 years ago
Fostering a positive workplace culture is one of the most important investments you can make in your business. Studies show that companies which are considered to be positive and supportive by their employees are more ...
Why I am successful in the male dominated industry of solar
By Rachel Anderson · 2 years ago
Several times a month I receive inquiries on my LinkedIn page asking for recommendations on how I navigated a male dominated industry, such as solar. I have received a variety of questions from women who ...
How to fill your PMP application form like a pro? (with examples)
By Rohit Gupta · 2 years ago
Filling out the PMP application form and getting approval from PMI is one of the first accomplishments on the road to becoming a PMP. Hence, it's imperative to understand how to fill out the PMP ...
What Makes Successful Mergers And Acquisitions?
By Sajith Channadathu · 2 years ago
Over the years, we have all seen so many mergers and acquisitions fail to yield the expected result in terms of profit longevity and overall success. Also, we have seen so many others end up ...
Mistakes Remote Leaders Must Avoid
By Ran Craycraft · 2 years ago
As a leader of a team that is newly remote as a result of the pandemic, there are a few key things I've learned that have helped our company, Wildebeest, thrive. I've also found many ...
Understanding The Importance Of EBITDA When Selling A Business
Ever heard of EBITDA? You’re not alone. I've found that most entrepreneurs and small business owners haven’t. But that word you’ve never heard of represents a vital concept when it comes to selling your business. ...
When Do You Need To Start Treating Your Side Gig Like A Real Business?
Even before the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, many people used their free time to engage in their passions. Whether knitting scarves and selling them on Etsy or doing home repair work for neighbors, side gigs are ...
Why We Need To Update Our Expectations Of The Workplace: The 7X3 Rule
By W. Coby Milne · 2 years ago
The world has changed and so have the expectations of employees and the realities of today’s workforce. There have been many studies, articles, and research over the years that well articulate the evolution of the ...
Adapt and Adjust. Talent Retention Strategies in the Times of the Great Resignation
By Juliet Shambi · 2 years ago
The phenomenon of people leaving their jobs or switching their positions in the last few months has been referred to as the “Great Resignation.” The pandemic is seen as a great accelerator of what would ...
Disabling facilitation of public and private sector corruption through risk management
By Dr Modisane · 2 years ago
As professionals we should avoid falling prey to public and private sector corruption. Corruption robs both the public and private sector to the extent of eroding our individual professional brand and that of our companies ...
6 reasons why businesses need their own mobile app
By David H Hardin · 2 years ago
One of the key characteristics of today's digital environment is multichannel. Organizing an effective presence in those channels that ensure contact with potential customers is a vital task for any business. To the list of ...
Disruptive Technology Machine Learning in Project Management
By Ryan Gillespie · 2 years ago
Natural Language Processing (NLP) is a subset of machine learning that aims to teach a machine how to recognise and understand language and text, in this case evaluating project task commentary submitted via email and ...
Leadership Beliefs about CSR at lululemon Athletica
By Neaz Mujeri · 2 years ago
Corporate social responsibility is defined as a commitment of the organization to act in accordance with what is right and wrong, thus serving both its own interest and the interest of the society (Schermerhorn & ...