ArticleBiz.com :: Free article content
Authors: Maximum article exposure. Publishers: Reprintable article content.
BROWSE ARTICLES
ArticleBiz.com Home
Featured Articles
Recently Added Articles
Most Viewed Articles
Article Comments
Advanced Article Search
AUTHORS
Submit Article
Check Article Status
Author TOS
PUBLISHERS
RSS Article Feeds
Terms of Service

Sales / Service Articles
Home Business Sales / Service

• What is EMV and what does October 2015 deadline mean for my business? By Lamia Michelle
    As you know, Netcom PaySystem recently announced that many of our payment solutions will now incorporate EMV payment capability. This means that merchants .... you are looking to process EMV transactions, contact us Today to Get Started at 800-875-6680 or for more information please visit www.netcompaysystem.com

• Top 5 Free Social Media Marketing Tools That Are Often Overlooked By Alexander Atkins
    There are a lot of great paid tools for analysis, monitoring and content management for your social media channels. But if often happens that some nice .... profiles and scheduling posts in advance. The service itself is very lightweight and fast. And, unlike Hootsuite, it's very intuitive and user-friendly.

• Experts Share 5 Networking Tips for Business Owners By Andrea Novakowski
    As the calendar changes from summer to fall, it’s time to refocus your energy on your fourth-quarter objectives. One great way to do this is to build .... worth your effort to keep track of people who can help your business succeed. For more suggestions on using networking to build your business, contact me.

• Simple Launch Secrets By Kim Kirmmse Toth
    You have heard this many times before but we all need to be doing more launches! And I can honestly say I have done more than enough launches that have .... ! Of course, this is all just the tip of the iceberg but I hope it gives you a sense of some simple concepts about doing your first or next launch.

• How can you understand logistics? By Bradley Daniel Elliot
    According to ghiani, logistics can be defined as the planning and controlling of products and information in an organization, it aims at delivering materials .... used 862 billion dollars as the total logistics expenditure. It is hence essential for organizations to understand how to minimize the cost of logistics.

• How lean logistics is important and what role does it play? By Bradley Daniel Elliot
    No other business operation operates in ways that logistics do. Throughout the world, 24/7, seven days a week and 365 days a year, the field of logistics .... advantage that it brings is cost savings through the implementation of lean tools. This helps reduce waste. That is why lean logistics is extremely important.

• Top 3 Social Media Tips to Generate More Leads and Sales for Your Business By Dawn Larsen
    Here are 3 social media tips to generate more leads and sales for your business. There are huge benefits to using social media, with increased website .... worked well for you? Which social media sites do you use and why? I look forward to hearing your stories. SHARE them with me on Facebook or LinkedIn.

• How to Know What Your Clients Want By Ursula Jorch
    For your business to be successful, it has to include an ongoing dialog between you and your clients. Unless your business, your offerings, and your .... what's right for you and your business, and you take action. Then the conversation starts again. Ask what you need to know. It's a good idea.

• E hookah: Pros and Cons By Darren Swan
    Till now, everyone must have heard about the e-cigarettes which deliver nicotine into the smokers electronically with the help of e liquid. Just like the .... for it once in a while. It is advisable to buy from the reputed store. IF there are no shops around, you can always order online. Good luck with that!

• Appliances: Second Hand, First Quality And Big Savings By Antonio Colon
    We’ve been told it was cool to have the latest in fashion, technology, gadgets, cars, home design… And no middle man would have been happy to consider .... in prospect: don’t let the bargain slip from your hands (you’ll save money enough to buy a load of those supercool tees we were talking about before).

• Telemarketing, The Importance of Not Giving Up and to Get Coaching in Time. By Sven Hylten-cavallius
    Today I had one of my worst days in a very long time, I got only four orders but it could have been less. When working with telemarketing and trying to .... affordable to everyone because of one single reason, he is tired of overpriced products that people need to pay big amounts for even before they get it.

• Why Software Companies Ought to Concentrate on the User By Julio Olivares
    Today, it is evident that the key to manufacturing or developing a high-quality and outstanding product or service lies in the amount of client satisfaction .... is, certainly, giving the users what they really want, as it is the end-user who sets the tone for your company's progression and that of its items.

• Consumer Behavior By Booker Weitnauer
    Consumer buying behavior is the examination of the decision-making strategies that consumers need to make when purchasing, utilizing, and discarding services .... producers will take notice of their clients to make sure they fully grasp why the customer is pleased or disappointed with the object they opted to pay for.

• Reward Customer Loyalty By Kate Marsden
    Looking for a way to make some more profits from your business? Never forget who your best customers are, and you might be surprised how quickly they can .... everything – you might be surprised by what it does for your profits! So, take action NOW – this week, find a way to reward the top 3 of your customers.

• Ask your customers what they want By Kate Marsden
    Looking for a way to make some more profits from your business? You already have a huge advantage – your existing customers – to help you find out what .... targeted feedback. So, take action NOW – this week, send a survey to your customers asking what other products or services they want you to offer.

Articles 46 - 60 :: Prev | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. | Next

Copyright © 2017 by ArticleBiz.com. All rights reserved.

Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Submit Article | Editorial