Scams

Protecting Your Properties and Homes from Theft and Other Crimes
By John Webb · 15 years ago
Now is the best time to keep your homes and properties secure from unexpected instances of theft and burglary. With the present global economic meltdown, crime rate could rise unexpectedly. This is evidenced by the ...
Free eBook: Protect Yourself From Identity Theft
By Jim Desantis · 15 years ago
Identity thieves can use your personal information to take over your Savings or Checking accounts or open new ones and these damages do not have limits. They may even use your good name to get ...
Home Business Scams - The Real Facts About Making Money Online
By Almir Bojkovic · 15 years ago
Struggling to find a sincere home based business and are in desperate need to make more money online? Many have probably come across buying products that claim to show you exactly how to make money ...
Don't Read This Home Business Scams
By John D Lewis · 15 years ago
Now the reason I wrote that head line is that I don't want to waste my time and effort if you're just going to ignore it and waste your money anyway…. Some people will not ...
Why have Cash Gifting Programs been so controversial lately?
By Bill Bettler · 15 years ago
Cash Gifting Programs Cash gifting programs have been so controversial and heatedly debated. Those in the programs would want to show the world that they are so "legal" and forward-thinking. But, quite a sizable number ...
6dgr com Scam?
By David Swan · 15 years ago
6dgr.com Scam? that is the question you are asking. I will give you some information that may shock you. So read on and find out how lucky you are to have stumbled upon this article. ...
ClickBank Scam
By Guy Siverson · 15 years ago
If you enter those 2 words into a Google search box you will find quite a number of returns. Thus we need to ask ourselves if ClickBank is nothing more than a scam. *** ClickBank ...
The Truth: Paid Online Surveys vs. Survey Scams
By Jeannie Pitt · 15 years ago
As with any high-profile topic, there are conflicting articles, websites, discussions and opinions regarding paid online surveys. In one place, you’ll find an offer for $100 per hour, and somewhere else you’ll read that all ...
Credit Repair Law Firms are Scams
By Stan Pacovsky · 15 years ago
There are hundreds of law firms out there that specialize in credit repair. I may get sued for writing this, but it's my opinion that credit repair law firms like Lexington Law are scams. Here's ...
Internet Business Advertising Scams - Guaranteed Sign Ups
By Michael Laleye · 15 years ago
You've seen the advertisements before where you are guaranteed to receive 100 sign ups to your affiliate program, all for $199. Guaranteed sign ups are offered by companies online who promise to deliver leads or ...
Personal Finance for Seniors – Be Careful of Investment Scams
By Chris Chidgey · 15 years ago
Studies have shown senior citizens are frequently the target of various investment scams, with many losing money and property to dishonest and predatory operators. The good news is that armed with the following information - ...
The Berry Tree Scam
By Mitch Hayes · 15 years ago
As I spend time in Internet forums, various blogs and other social networking sites, I find this recurring theme being played out like a broken record. The Berry Tree is a scam. This complaint is ...
Acting Scams to Avoid
By Charles Todd · 15 years ago
Acting Scams to Avoid! If you see an ad like this, run for your life... (by Charles Todd of Audition Central and Darryl Green of Acting Magazine) "If it sounds too good to be true, ...
Are Home Typing Jobs a Scam?
By Dina Anderson · 15 years ago
I'm sure you've come across these ads - "Home Typists needed", "Data Entry Jobs", "Make $200 a Day", "Get Paid to Fill Forms", "Make $1000 a Day". The typical question I hear is "Are Home ...
Beware of internet scams of paid survey sites
By Gagan Kainth · 15 years ago
Jobslover Paid Surveys Lonely people looking to get a lot of spam in their internet mailbox will benefit greatly from paidsurveys.com. This site is merely a portal to "hundreds" of other internet survey sites that ...
Are All Make Money Online Opportunities Really Work at Home Scams?
By Alan Lim · 15 years ago
Most people have heard of the fact that you can make money online but they have so many questions about it and wonder all opportunities are work at home scams. Here’s an article that will ...
Are all Internet Marketing programs scams? Not necessarily.
By Jen Quigley · 15 years ago
Not all Internet Marketing programs are scams or rip offs. I am one of the fortunate few who only experienced two disappointing online marketing ventures before I was introduced to a program by a long ...
How to Avoid Online Scams
By Robert Podolsky · 15 years ago
Easy money scams are as common on the Internet as fleas on a dog - so it's important to know how to recognize them. Here are a few subject lines from emails that almost always ...
Avoiding Cholesterol Medication Scams
By Donald Urquhart · 15 years ago
What harm can they do? Cholesterol "medication" scams consistently rate as some of the worst scams, as not only do they waste time and money, they can endanger your health even further. If someone is ...
Young Model - Save Them From Scam
By Tom Smith · 15 years ago
Have you read the book "Lisanne" that describes the life of Lisanne Falk, who is known to be a fellow worker of Brooke Shields at the Ford modeling agency in the late 1970s or have ...