Advice

Celebrate Recovery Appomattox
By Cheryl Gowin · 3 years ago
Do you have a friend who attends Celebrate Recover? What do you know about Celebrate Recovery or C/R? How did Celebrate Recovery start? In 1991 John Baker wrote Pastor Rick Warren of Saddleback Church, a ...
Effective Tips to remember all that you studied
By Samuel Richard · 4 years ago
Effective Tips to remember all that you studied I can’t remember all that I study. Sometimes, I just feel like school wasn’t meant for me or my brain wasn’t design for the study. Yes, these ...
Writings Don’t Come Naturally
By Nani Azman · 4 years ago
While others maybe have gifted talent in writing and writing does come naturally for them, the same can’t be said for people like me. When I was younger, I thought I have that innate talent ...
Can we enjoy playing chess more than video games?
By Delores Keeper · 4 years ago
The games we play as children mirror the experiences we have as adults. Games aren't just things we play to pass the time; games are opportunities to develop life skills. Play is the perfect way ...
Effects of Insomnia on Health
By Jim Dotson · 4 years ago
Effects of Insomnia on Health Whether you have insomnia, or struggle to fall asleep, you already know that it is a miserable way to live. Why else would there be so many people looking for ...
How to learn or improve English online and for free
By Matas Kairys · 4 years ago
Here are the 10 FREE BEST TIPS on how to learn or improve English online : 1. In my opinion, the fastest way to learn English words is by memorizing only the most popular words. ...
5 Ways To Motivate Yourself
By Abduljabbar Ali · 4 years ago
Hello! I Hope everything is going on well. I thank God the almighty who has enabled you and I to see such a beautiful day. Today I’m going to be brief on my topic. I’m ...
Examining our Thoughts and Decisions
By June Stepansky · 4 years ago
My thoughts move me in a multiplicity of directions. I think I shall. I thought I should. I won’t. I will. My thoughts, the harbingers of my future, propel me somewhere. Our thoughts and decisions ...
Balance and Planning
A juggler knows the importance of balance. A tight-rope walker understands the necessity of balance. I, too, try to balance the days, the weeks, the years, into a kind of symmetry. A life that has ...
Love and Dependency
They will love me, if I speak what they want to hear. They will love me, if I become their vision of me. They will love me if they can be my Pygmalion, and I ...
Does your argument pass the equivalence test?
By Michel Joly · 4 years ago
Introduction There are people around us who love to argue, and sometimes just for the sake of arguing. It is therefore necessary, I think, to lay some ground rules when it comes to arguing. Especially ...
The Unexamined Life
THE UNEXAMINED LIFE THE UNEXAMINED LIFE In 399 BC Socrates, a Greek philosopher spoke these words" The unexamined life is not worth living." These words are just as true today as they were those many ...
Best guide to cut out hair in Photoshop
By Sohel Rana · 5 years ago
The best guide to cut out hair in Photoshop Photoshop featured with a lot of useful tools which helps to make our photo more vivid and colorful. This is a gigantic photo editing tool which ...
15 Reasons Why You Should Study Environmental Science
By Godwin Ihagh · 5 years ago
We live in an age that has a lot environmental challenges threatening the existence of living and non-living things. This Earth in which we breathe, eat and live, is not as healthy as it was ...
How to Keep Your Workplace Neat & Clean
By Kyle Jarvis · 5 years ago
Keeping a workplace clean ensures a healthy working environment. It enables the employees to focus on their work. In this way, it helps them to work without any stress. If you are worried about keeping ...
Get Rid Of The Negativity In Your Life
By Emma K. Viglucci · 5 years ago
And, how are you doing? What theme do you have currently going on? What new approach, system, structure, plan, routine, and such have you implemented for a smoother Autumn? Do you recognize any old patterns ...
3 Rules for Building Wealth That Have Been Around Since the 1800s
By Randy Skilton · 5 years ago
When it comes to wealth building, there is still a lot we can learn from old school financial principles, even those that have been around for hundreds of years. These kind of rules are often ...
How To Overcome Depression
By Andrew Eli · 5 years ago
WHAT IS DEPRESSION? The Merriam-Webster's dictionary defines depression as (1) : a state of feeling sad : DEJECTION (2) : a psycho-neurotic or psychotic disorder marked especially by sadness, inactivity, difficulty in thinking and concentration, ...
The 30 Minutes Magic Pill! Your Guide To Happiness
By Ali Bsoul · 6 years ago
Clarity, self-awareness, being in the now are all great mental states! Once we are in one of them, we are transformed, supercharged with focus and our abilities to achieve is just multiplied 10 times. I ...
It's ALL In The Believing
By Cheri Neal · 6 years ago
Growing flowers from seed is a LOT of work. Not physical work exactly, but more of a discipline. One must care for the seeds, making sure they get water on a regular basis and that ...