Advice

Choose good role model
By Marina Janakievska · 13 years ago
It is naturally to have a role model at young age. The idols influence on young people’s behavior, on the way they speak or dress, affect on the acts they take, the choices they make… ...
What can you do for effective communication
There are some people that don’t have any problems expressing them selves. They have the inborn talent for speaking and seems like they have the power to befall in every possible situation, communicating with people ...
Become a true paintball sniper
There are many ways to spend your free time, based on the things that are yours greatest interests. A lot of people like to relax, watch movie or listen to music, but also many people ...
7 Clever Strategies To Improve Concentration At Work
By Lance Ong · 13 years ago
You are trying to get your work done, but keeping your mind, energy, and actions focused on the task seems to be harder than you thought. What can you do to increase your concentration and ...
Changing Bad Habits: Are You Ready For Greater Results?
By Daniel Pickens · 13 years ago
Are you ready for a change? Do you want greater rewards and results? Changing bad habits is often the first step in your journey to creating the life you want and seeing all your dreams ...
Improving the performance of your brain
By Tony Dosanjh · 13 years ago
Your memory will weaken as you grow older. This does not mean that your memory cannot weaken being younger. One of the reasons for memory deteriorates is aging, but there are many other factors that ...
You Are Being Attacked - Scream And Shout For Help!
By G J Thomas · 13 years ago
If you regularly use the Internet to watch music videos and short movie clips then you have probably watched terrifying video footage of street assaults, robberies, bullying, and many other forms of victimization. Shocking clips ...
Do Not Be The Victim - 3 Tips To Avoid The Need For Self-Defense
Are you a victim-in-waiting? Do you give out all the wrong signals? Is your body language precisely what predators are looking for when hunting for easy prey? No matter how well trained you are it ...
Power to Influence as a Life Coach
By Jason Westlake · 13 years ago
I’m intending to write on the nature of power in this article. Specifically, the power of influence. How do you influence another human being? I am a life coach, and this inquiry has resulted from ...
Beginning Your Meditation Quest With This Tactic
By Nathan Damm · 13 years ago
By far the main challenge that the majority of people experience when they are hoping to get involved with meditation is that they have trouble concentrating. This can be only part of the reality of ...
How to Make a Wish and Manifest it Using the Law of Attraction
By Rishan Bo · 13 years ago
Manifesting your desires using the Law of Attraction can be compared to Aladdin rubbing his lamp, and then making a wish to his genie. The genie then magically gives whatever Aladdin wished for. Click here ...
Is the Law of Attraction the Shortcut to Success?
A lot of people are aspiring to be successful in life and they want to do it fast. One of the things that people turn their heads to is the amazing promise of the Law ...
Self-Defense Tips - Escape Is Rule Number One
You might think that any self-defense instructor who tells you to run away from a confrontational situation as soon as you can is joking, after all, nobody wants to be seen as a coward. Right? ...
Expectations And Goals When Learning Self-Defense Online
You know that the world is a violent place, and you're worried that sooner or later you will find yourself in the wrong place at the wrong time. You have at least three options when ...
Quality Relationship Advice You Can Actually Put To Use
By Tony Mercer · 13 years ago
Some good relationship advice for anyone having relationship stress or have gone through a separation or divorce and haven't been able to get things together. . Where have you been getting your relationship advice from ...
Seven Tips For People Learning Self-Defense At Home
Whatever your reasons are for wanting to learn how to defend yourself in a confrontational and violent situation, thanks to the wonderful world of the Internet there are now thousands of self-defense experts out there ...
Self-Defense Tips - Training Partners And Realism
I've watched dozens of short video clips on the Internet showing me how to defend myself in nasty situations, yet I've never really tried any of these methods. In a bad situation, where I am ...
Dear Cleveland
By Laverna Fletcher · 13 years ago
Your destiny is at stake. What you decide today will shape the future of the city. I know you. Cleveland is my hometown. I know you are the one who goes out of your way ...
Mastering the Law of Attraction – The Greatest Secret
Maybe you are asking yourself why until now you have not manifested what you really want the most yet. Probably you are already doubting that you are ever going to have it. Here is the ...
Your Desires, Limiting Beliefs, and the Law of Attraction
What you desire of and how much you believe you are capable of having it will define how adept you are at using the Law of Attraction. There are times when we visualize our dreams ...