ArticleBiz.com :: Free article content
Authors: Maximum article exposure. Publishers: Reprintable article content.
BROWSE ARTICLES
ArticleBiz.com Home
Featured Articles
Recently Added Articles
Most Viewed Articles
Article Comments
Advanced Article Search
AUTHORS
Submit Article
Check Article Status
Author TOS
PUBLISHERS
RSS Article Feeds
Terms of Service

Leadership Articles
Home Self-Improvement Leadership

• How To Choose a Mentor By Bill Treasurer
    The benefits of having a mentor are big. A survey of Fortune 500 companies found that 96% of executives credited mentoring as an important development .... dealing with. Ultimately, your mentor should help build you up to eventually have a mentee of your own! ©2016. Bill Treasurer. All rights reserved.

• A Moment Captured In Time By John Woo
    Ever since the first camera was invented, pictures stood as the best proof for time that can be relived. They say a picture is worth a thousand words. .... time lost forever to a new world. That is probably the best way to define the importance of memorial photos – and why every deceased person deserves one.

• Can We Value Differences When We Can't Be Civil? By Lenora Billings-harris
    I wrote the original version of this article in 2006. Unfortunately, it seems our society has become even more uncivil rather than more civil. Join me .... but if we cannot slow down long enough to really connect to those different from ourselves, we cannot truly learn ways to understand and respect them.

• The Power of the Pause By Lenora Billings-harris
    A letter was sent to Wasif Qureshi, president of the Islamic Center for Greensboro (North Carolina) requesting that Muslims should "be less visible .... festival next year. Each of us can find ways to become less silent in this revolution for peace and understanding. We just have to take the first step.

• Collaboration: Is it a sign of weakness or strength? By Lenora Billing-harris
    For the last twelve months I have had the honor of leading a global team – leaders from six different countries. In my personal life, I have been managing .... A weak leader only trusts her/his own ideas. What will you do today to seek those various points of view that will ultimately make you a strong leader?

• Stop the Silent Revolution! - Part Two By Lenora Billings-harris
    Last month I urged you as an individual to speak up and speak out to end the Silent Revolution. The Silent Revolution exists because well-meaning people .... say " tell me what you think." I believe we will all be amazed and pleased with the results. We have to start somewhere, why now here and now?

• Team Building Activities By Monica Junca Badia
    There are many activities that can be organised and are very useful when organising a team Building event. There are some of them where its participants .... among the members of the group?) Do you want to enjoy Team Building Activities in Miami for your company? Contact us and we will adapt a plan for you.

• Creating a Climate of Inclusion: Whose Job Is It? By Lenora Billings-harris
    Who holds the responsibility of creating and sustaining a workplace that is diverse, respectful and inclusive within your organization? • Everyone .... unconscious biases and how those biases keep organizations from hiring and retaining the best talent. Are you willing to ask the courageous questions?

• Diversity and Inclusion Councils: Are They Effective? By Lenora Billings-harris
    Most organizations start their actions for building an inclusive and engaged workforce by offering diversity and inclusion training. This usually raises .... word "diversity" is not in the name. Be creative and action oriented. Use a name that will resonate with the employee culture in a positive way.

• What Would You do if…? Moving Diversity and Inclusion from Concept to Action By Lenora Billings-harris
    Imagine that you’re a police officer and the newest member of your department is a practicing Black Muslim. What biases, stereotypes or assumptions might .... organizations the opportunity to address issues and then develop opportunities that engage all employees and create a respectful work environment for all.

• Community Engagement Drives Business By Lenora Billings-harris
    Companies have known for years that supporting community efforts can reflect positively on the organization. Our Trailblazers deemed this relationship .... organizations work together everyone wins. Make it easy for your staff to become involved with the community, not just during holiday season, but year round.

• Colorism - A Silent Bias in the World of Diversity By Lenora Billings-harris
    Colorism, what is it? The word "diversity" when used in the workplace conjures up many meanings, often determined by where in the world you are .... unconscious. Many communities and organizations celebrate diversity during the month of October. As you do so, I invite you to take a real look at color.

• To Be or Not to Be PC: Creating Inclusive Language in Today's World of Diversity By Lenora Billings-harris
    Are you tired of political correctness and wonder why it is suggested that language should become more sensitive? As our society and workplaces continue .... remember, some people are just looking for a reason to be mad. Ignore those folks and focus on the majority who do want to create a space for understanding.

• Are You An Expert Or A Thought Leader? By Holly Chantal
    I remember when I first started my coaching business and the idea of saying I was an expert gave me a queasy feeling in my stomach. After all, who was .... the way they look at the world then positioning yourself as a thought leader is essential. So the question is, are you an expert or a thought leader?

RSS Feed

Articles 1 - 15 :: Prev | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. | Next

Copyright © 2017 by ArticleBiz.com. All rights reserved.

Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Submit Article | Editorial