ArticleBiz.com :: Free article content
Authors: Maximum article exposure. Publishers: Reprintable article content.
BROWSE ARTICLES
ArticleBiz.com Home
Featured Articles
Recently Added Articles
Most Viewed Articles
Article Comments
Advanced Article Search
AUTHORS
Submit Article
Check Article Status
Author TOS
PUBLISHERS
RSS Article Feeds
Terms of Service

Leadership Articles
Home Self-Improvement Leadership

• It's Not Just A Pen By Luke Crane
    We are about the relentless pursuit of excellence. — Ward Wiebe At Ritz-Carlton, the tiniest details matter. In the fantastic read "The New Gold .... Are you thinking about the small things? Do you get stuck in the big projects and forget the small ones? Are you faithful in the little things?

• From Getting Stars to Getting Them By Luke Crane
    Being a leader is sacrificial... it will cost you. In 1955, the first polio vaccine was introduced at a large press conference by Jonas Salk. He was .... handshakes when someone gets something right. Over time, being a star giver feels much better than being a star getter. When your team wins… you win!

• Emotional Bank Accounts By Luke Crane
    No doubt emotional intelligence is more rare than book smarts, but my experience says it is actually more important in the making of a leader. You just .... show interest in their solution, you actually add to their account. Start immediately on the repair. When they see action, they will know you mean it.

• Raise Your Leadership Ceiling By Luke Crane
    Anyone can steer the ship, it takes a leader to chart the course.— John Maxwell When I think about leadership, I think about satellites. At any given .... release your people, you will begin to operate at new levels. You can see things others don’t. You can chart the course for new and innovative projects.

• Weaknesses Aren't Strengths By Luke Crane
    Story Time… I had two different passions in high school, football and marching band. More specifically drumline. Now if you know anything about football .... if I enjoy them. If I have a knack for them. If I think I could enjoy them in the future. Don’t be afraid to try something new to find more strengths!

• Progress Not Perfection By Luke Crane
    Without continual growth and progress, such words as improvement, achievement, and success have no meaning. — Benjamin Franklin Consider this scenario .... memory. Just because someone’s work did not meet your expectations does not mean they will ALWAYS fall short. Remember that we all learn from our mistakes.

• The Most Important Word in Someone's Vocabulary By Luke Crane
    "What is the most important word in someone’s vocabulary?" was the question a leader who I greatly admire asked me. Trying to be funny in the moment .... on an index card to go through at the end of the day. That is a person who understands the most important word in someone’s vocabulary is… their name.

• How to Be a Leader Without the Power By Luke Crane
    There is a distinction that needs to be made between leaders and authority. Simply having authority does not make you a leader. Leadership encompasses .... these together, you get a magical formula for gaining rapid influence. You might not have the power or authority, but with influence, you have leadership.

• Leisurely Reading Helps Fuel Entrepreneurship By Jane Ellison
    Warren Buffet invests 80% of each day to reading, Bill Gates commits to reading one book a week, Mark Zuckerberg reads one book every fortnight and shares .... backgrounds and history as well as subplots. A good memory is particularly important for entrepreneurs as they're often overloaded with daily to-do lists.

• How To Choose a Mentor By Bill Treasurer
    The benefits of having a mentor are big. A survey of Fortune 500 companies found that 96% of executives credited mentoring as an important development .... dealing with. Ultimately, your mentor should help build you up to eventually have a mentee of your own! ©2016. Bill Treasurer. All rights reserved.

• A Moment Captured In Time By John Woo
    Ever since the first camera was invented, pictures stood as the best proof for time that can be relived. They say a picture is worth a thousand words. .... time lost forever to a new world. That is probably the best way to define the importance of memorial photos – and why every deceased person deserves one.

• Can We Value Differences When We Can't Be Civil? By Lenora Billings-harris
    I wrote the original version of this article in 2006. Unfortunately, it seems our society has become even more uncivil rather than more civil. Join me .... but if we cannot slow down long enough to really connect to those different from ourselves, we cannot truly learn ways to understand and respect them.

• The Power of the Pause By Lenora Billings-harris
    A letter was sent to Wasif Qureshi, president of the Islamic Center for Greensboro (North Carolina) requesting that Muslims should "be less visible .... festival next year. Each of us can find ways to become less silent in this revolution for peace and understanding. We just have to take the first step.

• Collaboration: Is it a sign of weakness or strength? By Lenora Billing-harris
    For the last twelve months I have had the honor of leading a global team – leaders from six different countries. In my personal life, I have been managing .... A weak leader only trusts her/his own ideas. What will you do today to seek those various points of view that will ultimately make you a strong leader?

RSS Feed

Articles 1 - 15 :: Prev | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. | Next

Copyright © 2019 by ArticleBiz.com. All rights reserved.

Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Submit Article | Editorial