Leadership

Leadership Attitude: The Stockdale Paradox
By Harris Murray · 13 years ago
James B. Stockdale was one of the highly respected Vice admiral in the history of United States Navy. He set a remarkable example and won many awards for his high levels of spirit, courage and ...
Marc Dwyer to Run for Judge
By David Glover · 13 years ago
Every now and then, someone special comes along. Marc Dwyer was born on March 17, 1968 at the Long Island University Hospital in Brooklyn, New York. He was the last of three children born to ...
What Makes a Strong Leader
By John Hersey · 14 years ago
To become a strong leader who inspires all of those around you, one who instills trust and confidence in everyone they meet, while still holding them accountable, you must first understand what qualities make a ...
How to Become a More Charismatic Leader
Having charisma is an important quality in any leadership position, and this is often overlooked by traditional leadership standards. But having charisma is a very important quality to any successful leader, and will help open ...
How to Become a Better Leader
If you are striving to become a better leader for your job, a stronger leader to better run your own business, or looking to develop the leadership skills you've always known you've had, there a ...
The Feel Good Factor of Getting Involved in Youth Work
By Steve Volman · 14 years ago
Volunteering for youth work that benefits society will give you a feeling of satisfaction, knowing that you are doing something worthwhile for your community or country. After you finish school, marry, have a full time ...
Showing Appreciation and Other Small Ways Keep Volunteers On
By Steve Volman · 14 years ago
If you head up a volunteer group at your church or other non-profit organization you know how difficult it can be to get people to commit and then stay a volunteer for longer than a ...
Is a leader born or made?
By Ajay Pats · 14 years ago
Leadership has always been a hotly debated topic and continues to be a prime business issue for several organizations.Can leadership be taught?Is the leadership skill portable?What makes a leader?Is a leader born or made?Can we ...
It's TRUE, You Can Hypnotize somebody Easily !
By Benjamin Henares · 14 years ago
by taking the "The Art of Covert Hypnosis" course by renown Master Hynotist Steven Peliari and Chairman of the International Hypnosis Association http://bit.ly/b-ch When we look into hypnosis, we do of course look into being ...
Great Leaders Lead people not businesses
By Eric Mcshannon · 14 years ago
This is no be all end all way to lead. The world has many exceptional leaders, and within those many different ways of leading. One thing that stays consistent within exceptional leadership it is always ...
Motivational Speakers Outside of Business: Affecting Disaffected Youth
Most people seem to think that a good motivational speaker should be an A-list celebrity or perhaps a politician or sports star. The reality is that, according to the Home Affairs committee of the UK's ...
Leadership Speaking: The Software of Your Employees
As a professional leadership speaker, I am firmly of the belief that motivation is the 'programming language of the soul'. Professionals like myself can improve the lives of employees, and thus the bottom lines of ...
Be a Good Leader! Bring Out Your Inner Child!
Studies have shown that successful leaders have something very interesting in common; they all demonstrate certain positive personality traits that are normally associated with children. If you consider yourself a good leader, check and see ...
5 Lessons On Leadership + A Definition You Must Know As A Leader.
By Brian Zimmerman · 14 years ago
I spent several years in the United States Marine Corps. After several years of observations and watching many types of leadership traits I learned what I feel to be the do and don’t of leadership. ...
Four Qualities of Good Leadership
By Eric Mcshannon · 14 years ago
Leaders are not all the same. They are not the same in who they are or in how they lead. There are qualities that good leaders share. Here we will discuss four of these qualities ...
Dora the Explorer School of Business
By Travoris Carnes · 14 years ago
Dora the Explorer is my Hero!!!!! Although I’m a big fan now, I must admit that I haven’t always been so positive about Dora. That’s right folks, I’m an ex-hater of the precocious little lady ...
Leadership-It is in Everyone of Us
By Jason Bronson · 14 years ago
This time of the holidays before we are headed into a new fiscal year let us not forget to try and plant our feet firmly on the ground because 2010 will be a great year ...
The Characteristics of a Good Leader
By Emile Jarreau · 14 years ago
The position of a leader is as empowering as it is exhausting. Irrespective of the fact that you are a leader at a school or a community or at your workplace, you are the subject ...
To Be or Not To Be a Friendly Leader
There are no limits to the expectations of people from their leader. The leaders are always expected to be better than the rest and make fair and effective decisions every single time. Most of the ...
Public Speaking Skills and Leadership
With great power comes great responsibility. Fulfilling the task of a leader efficiently is not an easy task. A series of qualities and characteristics are required in a person if he intends to be a ...