Leadership

Global Leadership Learning: Are You Intentional as a Leader?
By Susan S. Freeman · 2 years ago
Prior to the pandemic, I loved traveling to remote places on the globe. One of the most interesting places was Bhutan, a fascinating, tiny country in Asia, just south of Tibet and north of India. ...
How to Become an Artful Leader
I enjoy challenging myself with visual art, appreciating the new perspectives it offers on our human condition. I especially enjoy the opportunity to experience a completely new art form. Many of you may have seen ...
Become a “Now” Kind of Leader
How does one live and lead in the now, while creating the future we desire? It’s really very simple; when we learn to be present in the now, to every sensation in this moment, we ...
Monkey-Mind Management 101
Does your mind race all day long like a scampering monkey? Welcome to Monkey Mind! Are you aware that your brain is spontaneously generating approximately 2000 thoughts per hour or 24,000 thoughts per day? Just ...
Leadership Learning from Across the Globe
This week we feature leadership wisdom from an extraordinary young Rwandan woman, Nadine Niyitegeka. She is a staff member and graduate of The Akilah Institute for Women in Rwanda. Nadine is one of those remarkable ...
Why Your “Why” Matters in Leadership
Whether you are a leader with teams to support you or a leader looking for a career change, knowing your purpose or “big why” is a power tool you want to have. It is a ...
5 tips to be an inspirational leader
By Saeid Ahmadi · 2 years ago
Charisma is not everything. Only when you understand the fundamental characteristics that define effective leadership can you inspire your team, foster loyalty, and drive business results. If you are a business owner you are also, ...
We are all like Icebergs
By Parrish C. Payton · 3 years ago
When we encounter another, we see their face, we see their body, we may even feel them by means of a handshake or a hug. We hear their voice; we may even pick up the ...
Professional Roles and Values
By Linda Ween · 3 years ago
The nursing career enables every individual involved in it to uphold given professional standards. The standards, also called the code of ethics, guide nurses in decision-making on a daily basis. The nursing profession also inculcates ...
Ethics entices the enrichment of morality - Warrior Credo
By Randy Gonzalez · 3 years ago
Warriors believe in ethical precepts. By neither extraneous dogma nor canonized doctrine, their ideological precepts are constantly tested over time, growth and maturity, reality and reason, against the background of myths, deceptions and sinister intentions. ...
Little Things Lead to Big Things
By Luke Crane · 4 years ago
It’s the little details that are vital. Little things make big things happen. — John Wooden I don’t play much golf. In fact, I wouldn’t call it playing at all. What can I say… God ...
What Your Hands Say About Your Personality ?
By Sarah Donalds · 4 years ago
Ever wonder what your hands say about your personality if someone approached you and said I can tell your future by just reading your palm what would you do ? would you be intrigued or ...
Values Over Morals
"Values are the qualities of a life lived fully from the inside out." — Laura Witworth Values Are Not Morals When I told my wife about this topic she said "hmmmm…. I’m intrigued". Chances are ...
The Movie Mentality
"Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate." — Carl Young Brian Tracy tells the story about the moment his life changed. He was reading at ...
Are You Giving Credit To The Thunder Or The Lightning
The thunder is good, the thunder is impressive; but it is lighting that does the work. — Mark Twain When you were a kid, were you afraid of thunder? I know I was. Crazy that ...
Is It Really Gossip
Gossip is when you have a malice of intent or mindless, third-party conversation to someone about someone, something you haven’t said to that someone. - Iyanla Vanzant Gossip In Leadership Have you ever asked yourself ...
Spartan Creed for every Deed
By Randy Gonzalez · 4 years ago
Spartan creed for every deed suggests the duty, discipline and devotion for the ultimate quest of the personal mission. For an ethical framework by which life is a meaningful experience in every aspect, the free ...
10 Essential Management skills Every Leader must possess
By Mark Jav · 4 years ago
Learning management skills is paramount no matter what position you are. Raising your management skills will assist you to grow your competencies and soft skills and will bring a significant change in the way you ...
Use the power of emotional ownership to get more stuff done.
By Jeff Moore · 4 years ago
I remember the first time I worked in corporate America. I was hanging out with people who were simply there because they had nothing better to do after college. They looked at their first corporate ...
Challenging "It's Not My Job"
That’s not my job — People who don't get it On some level… it is not completely their fault. I know what you are thinking. YES IT IS! They are the ones that keep saying ...