Motivational

Logic doesn't change Emotion, Action does!
By John Bino · 13 years ago
One of the greatest challenges that entrepreneurs face is to get back in the groove, after a long break. I call it the ‘derailed’ disease. It’s similar to an employee feeling the Monday blues. I ...
How to Stay Motivated
By Rotem Cohen · 13 years ago
There are steps to take to stay motivated. No matter what life throws at you, you’ll be able to hang in there, complete your tasks at hand and reach your goals. The exhilaration of seeing ...
Motivation: Winning the Battle in Your Mind
Motivation is a peculiar and complex state. What motivates one person can be very different than what motivates another even though they are striving for the same goal. Some people can motivate other people but ...
Motivation - Practical Tips To Get Yourself Up and Going
People have different issues with motivation. Some people find it hard to begin a task or project or goal, while others find it excruciatingly hard to complete. Both ends of the tasks are often the ...
Free Inspirational Quotes - What You Need To Know First!
By Dan Pickens · 13 years ago
Free inspirational quotes can come across as helpful but unless you're aware of how they can harm you, they're just going to steal your time and get you hooked! These quotes alone are like drugs. ...
Do Not Install Your Subliminal Affirmation Software Before You Read This
By Keir Kei · 13 years ago
Subliminal affirmation software are what we refer to as computer programs that create either a visual or audio representation of your affirmations. The visual affirmations are displayed using a screen saver like tool; the only ...
Inspiration vs Motivation...
By Mark Shields · 13 years ago
" Inspiration comes forth from within. It's what the light burning within you is about, as opposed to motivation, which is doing it because if you don't do it, there will be negative repercussions. Motivation ...
Developing Coping Skills For Positive Attitude - Life after Suicide Death of Son
By Bob Johnson · 13 years ago
One reason for writing about his death is to make one aware of some of the potential signs that a person is contemplating suicide. I can honestly say we are not aware of, nor did ...
Inspirational reading in Message to Garcia, an essay on motivation
By Nick Broadhurst · 13 years ago
Message to Garcia is an extraordinarily inspirational read with leadership qualities woven all through its text. Ever wondered what it takes to get someone working? Ever wondered what motivates a person do something? Every wondered ...
Why Do People Procrastinate? Take This Test And Find Out Why You Are Procrastinating!
By Dan Pickens · 13 years ago
"So why do people procrastinate?" When we procrastinate we are letting our subconscious tell us that there's something wrong with what we're doing. This 'Procrastination' test will help tell you what might be causing you ...
How Can You Build Positive State of Mind
By Jack Jackson · 13 years ago
Almost anything that would be really worth doing will require more than a single step to achieve. Most rewarding projects take time, demand a number of actions in addition to consistent effort and hard work. ...
How to change your habits
By John Bino · 13 years ago
If you were a driver, then you would relate easily to this regular occurrence that all drivers have come to experience at some point in time. Many times I have noticed to my amazement that ...
Healing sounds and sound therapy, sacred geometry tetrahedron
By Jorejj Elprehzleinn · 13 years ago
Bold Imagination How to Have the Courage to Stretch Your Imagination and Why You Should Do It. In my work with the High Speed Results Life Transformation tools, I discovered that pushing imagination to the ...
Crystal Pendulum
By Kl Nelsen · 13 years ago
Crystal Pendulum A crystal pendulum is a crystal attached to either a chain or a cord and used for divination. The chain or cord is usually at least six inches in length, and a shoelace ...
Positive thinking subliminal audio for relaxation
By Jorejj Elprehzleinn · 13 years ago
Believing is Like Magic The Subtle Powers of Faith, Hope, Magic, and Imagination and Why You Should Keep Feeling Them. Have you ever failed at something and felt so bad that you didn't want to ...
Extra Motivation to Exercise
By Roseanna Leaton · 13 years ago
Some people enjoy exercise just because it is exercise; they do not think deeply about why they enjoy it so much. They just know that it is enjoyable and that it makes them feel good. ...
Smart Goal Setting, A Decisive Step On Your Way To Success
By George Tiganus · 13 years ago
Today we are going to talk about smart goal setting. This should be an essential aspect of every person's life, but for some unfortunate reason it's not. It's no secret that living from day to ...
How Bad Do You Want Financial Freedom and Success in Your Life and Your MLM Business.
By Jake Pena · 13 years ago
How Bad Do You Want Financial Freedom and Success in Your Life and Your MLM Business. This is a question that I am sure everybody would answer with "I want it". Well, I am here ...
Are You Underestimating Yourself? How to Stop and Realize Your Great Potential
By Nicole Bernd · 13 years ago
I estimate that 99% of people underestimate their own capabilities in multiple ways. This means that chances are likely that you underestimate yourself. Do you say things like, that's impossible or I can't do that, ...
The Quantum Power of Action
By Benjy Portnoy · 13 years ago
Plenty of people resolve to make change in their lives. "I’m going to lose weight." "I want to make 10 new friends." "I’m finally going to open that coffee shop." That’s the easy part – ...