Motivational

Leadership in Trying Times — 5 Leadership Traits
By Mary Townsend · 3 years ago
We have been talking about it for years, about the lack of planning and agility — and then comes Corona: a word soaked in trouble and on everyone's lips. Stockpiling and stock market crash. Have ...
I have a Dream and it makes me excited
By Clement Sadjere · 3 years ago
It is common to hear individuals, especially little children sharing thoughts about their dreams in life. I once asked my little daughter about her dreams and her response was simply amazing: “I want to be ...
IT’S NEVER TOO LATE
By Godrich Izack · 3 years ago
Life is full of adventure, when you chose to hit the road of life and ride and when you open your eyes wide and see. I have been in many places, physically and in my ...
Best motivational, inspirational quotes
By Towfique Elahe · 4 years ago
A deduction is the last price that is exchanged by the security or goods, the latest price agreed to by the buyer and seller, and which transacted certain sums of the commodity. The quotes for ...
Best Life Quotes of All Time
By Revy Sullivan · 4 years ago
"Life Quotes" Everyone needs a little inspiration from time to time. Whether you’re going through a break up, you’ve just lost your job, or you simply woke up feeling a little insecure this morning—we’ve all ...
Changing Our Mindset To Achieve Our Highest Potential
By Stephanie Fredricksen, Lmt · 4 years ago
Believe you can succeed and you will! How to develop the power of belief? Think success, don’t think failure. At work, in your home, substitute success thinking for failure thinking. When you face a difficult ...
The 7 "P"s
By Lessie Rodriquez · 5 years ago
Positivity - Persevere - Prosperity - Professionalism - Persistency - Patience & Procrastination 7 "P" words starting with Positivity - where one is as important as the next for your overall character. (Except of course ...
You Can Pass The Test!
By Andrew Eli · 5 years ago
A test is a medium of promotion.Before you are promoted in school, you will have to take a test. Before you are promoted in the civil service you must take a test. Different people have ...
How to promote your online profile (five basic steps).
By Kachi Grace · 5 years ago
An essential aspect of personal development and indeed a great way to establish your presence among mankind is to imprint a positive profile of you in their mind. People have their different opinions about you. ...
Are You a Queen or Still a Princess?
By Jamie English · 6 years ago
Are You a Queen or Still a Princess? As a child, I never had the desire to be a princess or a Queen until recently. I didn’t value the very essence of what a Queen ...
Luck has nothing to do with it
By Andy Kay · 6 years ago
That’s right: Luck has nothing to do with it, as some allegedly "fortunate" people say. And in this case, "it" doesn’t just mean confidence. It means life. Life as you'd like it to be. And ...
Forget about forgetting your insecurity — here’s what to do instead!
Deep down, we’d all like to be able to simply forget — or delete — our insecurity. Some people will claim that we’re better off having insecurity. Because it’s a natural, human trait that keeps ...
Okay, so you messed up. Now what?
Okay. So you did something wrong. Maybe you made a social blunder; maybe you carried out some task and failed. In short: You messed up. For people with low confidence, failure can be downright devastating. ...
Why is taking the first step so hard?
If you’re anything like I used to be, you’ve been held back by your current problems for more than a matter of months. You've wanted to be taking the first step. But... How?? We do ...
How To Transition From a Wantrepreneur To an Entrepreneur
By Raya Khashab · 6 years ago
During my days working at corporate America, I met a lot of people who dreamed of owning their business. They were thinking that they want to call the shots and to be their own boss, ...
Resiliency: An Equal Opportunity Resource
By Eileen Mcdargh · 6 years ago
Do any of these sound like you: Your organization has been downsized, "right-sized," capsized. Perhaps you’ve been merged, remerged, submerged. Every time you think you know the answers, they change the questions. Up is down ...
Now What Did Cheri Do?
By Cheri Neal · 6 years ago
Perspective. There are so many quotes about perspective: "If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change." by Wayne Dyer. And "The smallest change in perspective can transform a ...
Why the Idea of "Perfection" is BS
How many times have you looked at the cover of any men’s magazine and thought, "My God, Carmen Electra’s just perfect!" – only to immediately deem her out of your league? (Substitute for any model ...
A Few Words About Wayne Dyer
By Carolyn Molnar · 7 years ago
In 1998, my awarding-winning journalist husband, Benjamin, interviewed Dr. Wayne W. Dyer for Cleveland Life, an African-American magazine published in Cleveland, Ohio. In light of Mr. Dyer’s passing, I thought reprinting the piece would be ...
10 inspirational quotes than can improve yourself: Do You Really Need It? This Will Help You Decide!
By David Mark · 7 years ago
It may take a little espresso or most likely a couple rounds of lager or whatever other liquor you could get your hands on with regards to unwinding in the wake of a prolonged day's ...