Motivational

Into the Mud
By Deborah Shimer · 10 years ago
About three weeks ago, when the weather rose above freezing and the snow was beginning to melt, I ventured out with my dog Nellie to some nearby woods. At first glance, everything looked fine – ...
Who's the Boss? 7 Ways to Take Control of Your Mind
By Linda Hampton · 10 years ago
At first glance, it would seem that positive thinking and time management have nothing to do with one another. But many of us who are natural born clutters develop negative thinking patterns because we become ...
Self-Motivation - It’s like brushing your teeth
By Calvin Dorman · 11 years ago
Do you have the ability to do what needs to be done, without influence from other people or situations? How many people, do you think, are self-motivated enough to find a reason and strength to ...
Have you found your purpose in life?
Do you know what is driving you? Why are you working so hard and doing so much to get what you want? Do you know your purpose for being here? It seems strange that most ...
Always place people above profits
A wise person once said that you will not meet the ‘right’ person to marry one day until you yourself become the ‘right’ person. True words indeed. Similarly, I believe that it also applies to ...
Success Is Who You Are
By Mark Irabor · 11 years ago
Self-Belief Is The Key To Success The major problem with self-belief is that one way or the other we are somehow programmed to focus on our faults rather than our abilities and attributes. With this ...
Towards finding a good celebrity speaker
By Diony Estor · 11 years ago
Calling some celebrity speakers for your business conference or any other event can render you an opportunity to give you inspirations and insights. However, when it comes to hunting out these guest speakers who are ...
Giving it Away is Great
By Mike Martin · 11 years ago
Giving it Away Is Great I guess I always knew that it really was better to give than to receive but recently I have been reminded yet again of the power of this simple action. ...
Be the change you want to see
By Tanisha Adjokatcher · 11 years ago
Whatever we put our thoughts and efforts towards will grow. Whatever we think about we becomes. So what are you placing your thoughts and efforts towards? As soon as we begin to speak negatively about ...
Become a Master of Change
By Anne Bachrach · 11 years ago
When to change? - What to change? - How to change? For most of us, the thought of change can send us into a panic attack. For some of us, we might fear change because ...
Enlist Your Self Control and Achieve Even More
By Anne Bachrach · 11 years ago
Self-control is defined as "control of oneself" or the "ability to master one's desires and impulses. Interestingly, self-control is actually perceived in a number of ways. Philosophically speaking self-control could be described as the exertion ...
Would You Like To Work In Your PJs?
By Patrick Brennan · 12 years ago
WANT TO WORK IN YOUR PJ'S? Sure, who doesn't? A ton of people these days are fed up with the demand of the workplace, and the commute to get there. More and more people are ...
Perception Is Projection
By Linda Cattelan · 11 years ago
Why is it that two people watching the same accident have two totally different accounts of what just occurred? They both saw the same accident-yet, they processed two very different versions. According to Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi ...
Just Imagine, You Can Experience a Whole New Life NOW
By Lisa Whatley · 11 years ago
© February 2012 You’ve probably heard, "The only time we have is now, this our present moment." So this means that we can only live in the present, act in the present and experience life ...
Don’t Give Up - Ride that Ascension Wave All the Way Through 2012!
By Lisa Whatley · 11 years ago
© January 2012 My recent newsletter article called "Welcome to 2012 and Beyond" has received enough email returning a similar question that I felt I must take the time to answer it for all to ...
Guts to Glory: How to Plan
By Nadine Love · 12 years ago
Excitement mounted as the finishing touches were added to the video of my read of Born Free, my chapter to be included in Pebbles In The Pond: Transforming the world, one person at a time ...
Your Right to Emotional Freedom
By Giesele Bohn · 12 years ago
When people hear the word "freedom" uttered in this day and age, most of them would immediately relate this to financial freedom. Many tend to think that having a lot of money is the key ...
From "Hobby" To "Business"
By Scott Ward · 12 years ago
"Any path is only a path and there is no affront to oneself or to others, in dropping it if that is what your heart tells you." —Carlos Castaneda Hobbies are those interests we pursue, ...
The Hardest Part Is Starting
By Scott Ward · 12 years ago
"Just do it."—Nike When you’re running a race, everyone lines up at the starting line, poised and ready. The signal is given – a starter’s pistol – adrenaline pumping, the runners take off. This isn’t ...
Affirmation Quotes: Use Them To Stay Motivated
By Suzanne Glover · 12 years ago
Affirmation quotes are a great tool to use for staying motivated when practicing any affirmations on your list of affirmations because they remind you that the affirmation process works. Many people, however, leave out affirmation ...