Motivational

You Don’t Need Other People’s Money To Start A Business
By Scott Ward · 12 years ago
"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give."—Winston Churchill It’s easy to fall into the trap of thinking you need start-up money for a business, and ...
Appreciating Authentic Presence
By Nadine Love · 11 years ago
Practicing gratitude and joy is one of the five key concepts that support authentic presence. The principle of giving thanks is a fine one and I've decided to officially adopt it. It is said that ...
What Are Your Gifts?
By Scott Ward · 12 years ago
Recognizing and writing down your gifts is as important, if not more important, than writing down your goals. Writing down your goals is a useful tool to work concretely towards achieving your dreams and visions. ...
Your New Paradigm Your Way
By Nadine Love · 12 years ago
What a whirlwind start to the Chinese Year of the Water Dragon! I have it on the best authority that this year brings messages of change. Shifts in consciousness are promised for the months ahead, ...
Emotional Intelligence Skills: 7 Life Coaching Tips For Relationships
By Bryce Kiltacks · 12 years ago
In a sports coaching lesson by the man who holds the world record for the longest cross country (XC) flight in a hang glider. Flying over 400 miles without a motor requires a wisdom that ...
What are you busy about?
By Pedro Gonzalez · 12 years ago
"It is not enough to ask why you are so busy. The question is, what are you so busy about?" - Henry David Thoreau In today's society everyone seems to be "busy". Right now you ...
7 Steps To Effective Communication That Gets Results
By Anne Bachrach · 12 years ago
Communication is everything in business and in all of our relationships. Honestly, how else would people communicate? In order to enjoy an agreeable business and personal discussion, the communication level has to be excellent. How ...
List of Affirmations: Why Is It Essential to Include Affirmations of Faith?
By Suzanne Glover · 12 years ago
When compiling a list of affirmations, most people include the typical abundance affirmations, prosperity affirmations or health affirmations to manifest money, health and/or happiness. But there is a key element necessary for any affirmation on ...
Take Action! Two Steps to Planning Your Organization Project
By Joshua Zerkel · 12 years ago
Begin with a Master Action Plan, and supplement it with a detailed list of everything that needs to be done. Once you’ve assessed what isn’t working in your workspace, and you’ve come up with some ...
Why People Don't Get What They Want
By Elizabeth Tobin · 12 years ago
What do you think is the number one reason why most people don't get what they want? I'll tell you. It's because they are indecisive -- They don't know what they want! Take a moment ...
What Is An Inherited Emotion?
By Elizabeth Tobin · 12 years ago
I wonder if this has ever happened to you: You're making a positive change in your life, it could be starting a new exercise routine, eating more healthfully and losing weight, or even starting a ...
Life Reset Formula - Proven, Powerful and Yours!
By Nadine Love · 12 years ago
Building the Bridge to Your Reset: Do you ever get the feeling you're hurtling through life and it's dragging you along a bumpy road? I've heard it said that the concrete mixer is coming whether ...
Self Hypnosis: The Erickson Way
By Ericksonian Wilson · 12 years ago
Before hypnosis was used as an art to enter into a person's subconscious mind and plant suggestions within it to modify the person's behavior patterns, it was widely being used by physicians as a means ...
A General Guideline To How You could Come to be Far more Organized In Life
By Robert Slim · 12 years ago
Are you currently questioning the best way to get organized in life? For those who have fears and doubts, chances are you currently won't be able to be inside the wealth builder’s category. The reason ...
Work Less, Make More Money and Enjoy a More Balanced Life
Apply Coaching to Your Life and Realize Your True Potential Coaching is a form of teaching, with the directive of instructing and training a person to develop a specific ability. There may be many abilities ...
The Value of An Accountability Coach
"If you can dream it, you can do it." -- Walt Disney It is estimated that up to ninety percent of our behavior is habitual. That means that up to ninety percent of what you ...
Emotional Intelligence - Achieving Your Financial Dreams
By Shrafty Tomlinson · 12 years ago
A look at how can emotional intelligence make your dreams come true: Americans with a salary of $100,000 per year can become millionaires in a relatively short period of time. According to Thomas Stanly, Ph.D ...
Using Flow States to Increase Self Motivation
By Nick K. · 12 years ago
Flow states refers to the state of feeling so drawn into what you’re doing, that time seems to disappear. It’s what you might feel while in the middle of a heated tennis match, while engaging ...
How To Manifest Money Instantly
By Paul W. Sutherland · 12 years ago
Is there a real way to manifest money, or whatever else for that matter at the speed of light? How to manifest money instantly is often a question that I notice and hear constantly. Because ...
How To Manifest Money Instantly
By Paul W. Sutherland · 12 years ago
Is there a legitimate method to manifest money, or other things for that matter at the speed of light? Exactly how to manifest money instantly is a question which I see and hear all the ...