Motivational

Encouragement Quotes: How to Make Your Own Positive Thinking Motivational Quote Poster and Postcards
By Suzanne Glover · 12 years ago
Using encouragement quotes, quotes on positive thinking and other positive phrases to motivate yourself to take action is a great tool for success. Keeping these good quotes around you, however, is more important than most ...
Lift Your Face, Lift Your Spirits
By Cynthia Rowland · 12 years ago
Does the memory of your once youthful face make you wish you were 27 again? Wish you could look in the mirror and see your face five, ten, even fifteen years younger? Well, now you ...
My Secret Weapon To Staying Positive And Motivated
By Matthew Holden · 12 years ago
Have you ever had trouble staying positive and motivated? Who hasn't? Right? Well, the last couple weeks I've found staying positive and motivated tougher than usual. I'm sure you've been there. Doing the simple daily ...
Taking Care of Ourselves is not being Selfish...
By Jeffrey Federer · 12 years ago
As many of you know, at the end of March, we had our seminar "The Eleven Principles of Transformation" and one of the issues we explored (principle VI) was the value of taking care of ...
5 Tips to Kick Your "Time-Wasters" Habits
By Anne Bachrach · 12 years ago
It seems like the world is running at such an accelerated speed that we barely have any time to catch our breath. We start the day running out the door at full tilt; only keep ...
The Day I Met Richard Branson.
By Travis Bell · 12 years ago
Yes, meeting Richard Brandon was on my Bucket List! To meet him was an absolute mission, I must say. Richard Branson is well, Richard Branson. To us entrepreneurs, he is a ‘business rockstar’…or is that ...
The Power of Daily Inspirational Messages
By John Robson · 12 years ago
Sometimes, we tend to get so wrapped up with the complexities and pressures we are currently experiencing in our lives. During tough times like these, I look forward to my ‘daily inspirational messages’. They help ...
Discover Your Possibilities
By Bruce Kidson · 12 years ago
Do you long to shine? To be the best you, you can be? Yes. Great let’s start discovering your possibilities. Some people achieve great things in their life, why not you? And why not now? ...
Are Limiting Beliefs Stopping You From Achieving Your Goals?
Inherently speaking, there is nothing that you are not capable of accomplishing. The truth is there is no such thing as can't - you only think you can't. Success is not a special privilege handed ...
Confidence - How to Increase It and Use to Your Advantage
Confidence will improve both your personal and professional life, here you will learn how to increase it, and use it to your advantage. Some people seem as if they have all the confidence in the ...
Consistently Produce Your Desired Results
What is the difference between effectiveness and efficiency? There are a variety of subtle differences as well as some basic ideas to consider. The definition of effective reads "producing a decided, decisive, or desired effect." ...
Are Limiting Beliefs Impacting Your Success?
Limiting beliefs refers to a belief system that is self-inhibiting. This system discourages exploration of what we understand as a "wider cognitive space." The beliefs created and perpetuated in this type of system are strongly ...
Remaining Positive: Ways to Convert Negative Attitudes Into Positive Ones
By Asia Sharif Clark · 12 years ago
We've all had our share of ups and downs, twists and turns, rises and falls. Every life situation gives you a slice of each. One key thing to remember is: no matter what life gives ...
Are You A Winner?
By Chery Schmidt · 12 years ago
Do you know exactly what a winner is? Do you take responsibility for your actions? When the going gets rough? Do you get going? These are all important questions and ones that you should know ...
Golden rules on positive thinking
By Armaan Das · 12 years ago
To maintain the power of positive thinking and the Top five rules is one of the hottest subjects today. This is because people are realizing that positive thinking and a positive attitude does affect life ...
The Winner's Mind-Set
By Femi Adebanji · 12 years ago
"People who consider themselves victims of their circumstances will always remain victims unless they develop a greater vision for their lives." Stedman Graham Life will always happen. An integral part of the human experience is ...
How to Really Succeed
By Femi Adebanji · 12 years ago
"Think success and it will happen....Think failure and it will happen...." Thomas D. Willhite What I have come to appreciate over the years is that there is a science to success. From personal experience and ...
Overcoming the Fear of Failure
By Femi Adebanji - Motivator · 12 years ago
"History has demonstrated that the most notable winners usually encountered heart-breaking obstacles before they triumphed. They won because they refused to become discouraged by their defeats." Bertie C. Forbes Our fears, particularly the fear of ...
The Secret to Achieving your Goals
What this power is I cannot say; all I know is that it exists and it becomes available only when a man is in that state of mind in which he knows exactly what he ...
How to set Powerful Goals
As human beings, we are designed to be goal-seeking creatures. We set everyday goals such as getting to work on time, beating traffic, finishing that presentation, closing that deal, losing that weight and so on. ...