Motivational

How Matt Marlon Brought Me Back To Life
By Tim Jackson · 12 years ago
I am not a big fan of religion. I am also not a very spiritual person. Well not until I met Matt Marlon. I am not a very sociable person too, I seldom start a ...
Powerful, Earth Shattering Quote will change your Life!
By Drew Kolodziej · 12 years ago
Read about a powerful quote whose simple and extraordinary message can motivate you to change your life. It will get you out of the rut you’re in and moving forward to reach your goals. I ...
Eat Your Way To Good Health Through Frozen Yogurt
By Marie Malacaman · 12 years ago
Just where are people going for the latest health food fad? You may be surprised to find out that they’re not trooping to the farmer’s market for natural veggies but to a frozen yogurt kiosk. ...
3 Easy Ways to Get Tasks Off Your Plate (and Onto Someone Else’s)
By Joshua Zerkel · 12 years ago
You can streamline, combine, and massage tasks ad infinitum, but most of us will reach a point where there are simply too many things for one individual to do. At that point, you have a ...
Coping With Anxiousness Through Meditation
By Marie Malacaman · 12 years ago
Relax. Chill. Don’t be anxious. Relax. To someone who’s encountering stress, nothing of such words imply anything. They can’t guide a person live through both the physical or mental indications of stress, whether it be ...
It's In the Cards
By Maryanne Comaroto · 12 years ago
Ericka wrote to Ask Maryanne: I have two questions. 1) My husband and I are moving to California to start a business. Do you see this being a positive move towards our goal? 2) Lately ...
500 Words
By Maryanne Comaroto · 12 years ago
500 Words: "If today were my last day on Earth and I could share 500 words of brilliance with the world, here are the important things I'd want to pass along to others… The first ...
Key To Success Lies In Positive Thinking
By Tom Cramer · 12 years ago
"Your living is determined not so much by what life brings to you as by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens to you as by the way your mind ...
Motivational Speaker
By Callie Roos · 12 years ago
A motivational speaker is geared to change the mindset, attitude or general workplace behaviour patterns of an individual or group of workers through staff motivation. The inspirational objective is to improve workplace relationships that will ...
Biography of Scottish Entrepreneur Willie Haughey
By Mj Campbell · 12 years ago
A brief look at the inspiring life and career of one of the most successful Scots entrepreneurs of all time, Willie Haughey. From young school leaver to employer of 11,000 people, read on and learn ...
The Power of Positive Thinking - Ways to Get Your Life Back on Track
By William Meinsen · 12 years ago
The Power of Positive Thinking. Since the beginning of time, all nationalities, religions and spiritual teachers knew that using the Power of the Mind (Higher Self) was the key to creating what you want in ...
Different Ways how Goal Setting Can Improve Your Life
By Jack Brown · 12 years ago
Setting goals is one of those things we fully intend to do, but never quite get round to. However if you realize just how much your life could be improved by this one simple task, ...
How Daily Affirmations Can Manifest Change in Your Life
By William Meinsen · 12 years ago
The theory behind Daily Affirmations: The Spirit of Intelligence, which is God, in order to do something for us must do it through us, and what it is to do must first become a part ...
Where Shall I Get Motivation For My Life?
By Chandan Das · 12 years ago
Everybody knows that life is uncertain thing, what will happen in future nobody can say. But in this short period of time everybody wants to do something new, somebody wants to income money within short ...
Recovering from Depression is Not a Problem
By Debra Poneman · 12 years ago
Are you feeling unhappy most of the time than not? Is your performance at work deteriorating day by day? Do you often find yourself avoiding other people you normally enjoy hanging around with? Are you ...
Three False Ideas About Becoming an Expert Author or Speaker
By Jean Wolff · 12 years ago
For those who aim to establish a business based on their expert abilities, the writing and speaking arenas are effective ways to reach a huge group of prospects. And the thought of seeking to become ...
Employee Productivity Fundamentals
By Jennifer Daugherty · 12 years ago
Employers are repeatedly asking the age-old question of "When are employees most productive during a typical workday?" There are countless websites, articles, blogs, and studies to reference and depending on where you go for the ...
Which Is Harder: MAKING a Change or SUSTAINING the Change?
By Julie Donley · 12 years ago
My aunt and I had lunch the other day. We were discussing weight loss and I mentioned my fear of regaining the forty pounds I have worked so hard to lose when she said, "It’s ...
Strategies for Success! Reach your organizing goals with these easy tips!
By Joshua Zerkel · 12 years ago
The prospect of getting organized at home or at work can seem pretty daunting. Working towards your organizing goals can be energized with anticipation and effort, or can be derailed by frustration and confusion. It’s ...
The Secret to Having More Time and Prosperity
By Leslie Cunningham · 12 years ago
Not too long ago I decided that I would take a couple of days off for myself each month. I claimed several Friday’s as a "Just for me day." Admittedly this has not been easy ...