Psychology

Self Hypnosis
By Denise Johnson · 13 years ago
Do you know that hypnosis can help a person in many ways? Being able to handle it more than the others is easy than you think. You can take some of the best self hypnosis ...
How Little Things Affect Your Confidence
By Roseanna Leaton · 13 years ago
I think that everyone will agree that your confidence levels tend to be "set" depending upon your experiences whilst growing up. Even as an adult ones confidence levels tend to fluctuate depending upon the experiences ...
Hypnosis Induction - Getting the Mind Ready to Be Hypnotized
By Jackson Golde Jackson Golde · 13 years ago
The effectiveness of hypnosis induction depends on how well the mind is made ready before the process is started. If a mind is not properly put into a hypnotic state than the whole process will ...
Self Confidence
By Hank Groff · 13 years ago
Self- confidence is something that people find difficult to have. There are people who find low self-confidence influences the way they see themselves and their performance. Contrary to what most people think, self confidence is ...
How Drug Rehab Program Can Lift Up Poor Self-Esteem That Commonly Led To Drug Addiction
By Steven Captrex · 13 years ago
Most of us correctly assume that someone who addicted to alcohol or drugs could make someone loosing their self-esteem. But in the reality is we can see most of addicts' low self-worth is the first ...
Anger Management Class: Three Ways Automatic Thinking Fuels Anger
By Dr. Joe James · 13 years ago
One thing an anger management class should help you to understand is that we all use mental shortcuts that oftentimes are very helpful, but sometimes end up fooling us into misunderstanding a situation and getting ...
Court Ordered Anger Management: Is It Always the Right Answer
Every year thousands of people are required to take a court ordered anger management class. This is oftentimes mandated as an alternative to jail time for people who have been involved in some altercation, verbal ...
Online Anger Management - 5 Ways to Avoid Getting Cheated When Ordering Online
Quite naturally, one of the biggest concerns about taking an online anger management class is whether or not its legitimate. Far too many of us have spent money on something online that we thought was ...
Choosing A Theta Brainwave CD For Meditation
By Loren Mann · 13 years ago
Many people are discovering the benefits of using theta brainwave meditation to improve their daily lives. Theta brainwaves are produced when you're in a deeply relaxed state, and are linked with increased creativity, greater access ...
Quests Beyond Existence
By Michael Duque · 13 years ago
Quests beyond existence One of the original members of the Spirit Questors is launching a book entitled "Quests Beyond Existence" that talks about the group’s hair-raising experiences, and the shady characters they’ve encountered during their ...
It Is Time To Become Free From Fear
By Iya Ifalola Omobola · 13 years ago
The elusive task of becoming free from fear is an arduous one at best. The most difficult step is the first one - to acknowledge that fear is indeed a part of your being. It ...
How To Build Self Esteem
By Hank Groff · 13 years ago
HOW TO BUILD SELF ESTEEM "I'm never going to achieve my goals", "I'll never able to complete this presentation", "My life is a hell", "I am not important", read these statements carefully and tell me ...
Self Control and Anger Management for Men.
By Broyde Mcdonald · 13 years ago
One part of anger management for men is self-control. It is defined as the ability to encourage yourself to do what is right in life and not just give in to the animalistic urges of ...
Why You Should Use An Anger Management Program First.
The anger management program is for those who are ready to change the way they act out from anger. When someone makes the attempt to control their anger and change their ways by themselves, they ...
The Power Of The Anger Management Kids.
Anger differs from other emotions in that it has a debilitating effect on our kid's health. When angry, his little body displays physiological changes like sweating, picking up a faster heart beat and also a ...
One Way To Beat Anger Problems.
Anger causes abrogating effects to our health. When angry, the body makes physiological changes like sweating, more rapid heart beating and higher body temperatures. If your body is not conditioned, anger will put pressure on ...
Stress Canceling Anger Therapy
Only change is permanent in this world I am sure you can see by that by now. Since change causes stress, people should just accept that stress is a part of life and we just ...
Anger Management Strategies
By giving helpful directions that come from successful anger management strategies, this article helps you control your anger. I am sure that if someone lets us down to us we all get mad and want ...
Anger Management Activities
If you don't know what you should do, dealing with anger and its results is likely to be a losing endeavor. Because they don't know how to handle stress, many people lash out with fits ...
The Power Of The Anger Management Group
Normally the next thing for a person includes various steps to anger management when they realize that they have anger issues. There are many kinds of anger management group programs available for people working with ...