Spirituality

Christ’s Incarnation: Scriptural support that the elements of communion change into the Literal Body and Blood of Christ?
By James Rondinone · 2 weeks ago
5 At Communion, Is the Changing of the Bread and Wine into the Literal Body and Blood of Christ Supported by the Scriptures When Christ Lived on the Earth? While there might not be many ...
Does the Bread and Wine Change into the Substance of the Literal Body and Blood of Christ During the Age of the Gentiles?
By James Rondinone · 1 month ago
3 At Communion, Is the Supposition That the Bread and Wine Change into the Substance of the Literal Body and Blood of Christ Supported by Old Testament Scriptures During the Age of the Gentiles? Anyone ...
How does God come into someone’s life?
By James Rondinone · 1 month ago
Introduction What inspired me to write about this topic was a conversation I had with a friend who was a Spanish teacher at the same high school where I taught mathematics. Being devout to a ...
PART 29 I AM
By James Rondinone · 2 months ago
29 You Are Dead and Your Life is Hid with Christ in God A few years back a new TV show came on the screen and captivated millions of people. I don’t know if you ...
What does it mean when God says you are a citizen of heaven?
27 You Are a Citizen of Heaven Have you ever visited a specific country and wanted to become a citizen? In 2012, I volunteered with over six hundred people worldwide to participate in a building ...
What does it mean when God says you are healed?
26 You Are Healed What comes to mind when you think of the word healed? I’d assume it would have something to do with physical healing, right? Did you know that there are many different ...
Discovering True Happiness Through Meditation - A Guide by Indo Spiritual Center
By Agy Yudhistira · 3 months ago
Discovering True Happiness Through Meditation - A Guide by Indo Spiritual Center Introduction: In the fast-paced and demanding world we live in, the pursuit of genuine happiness has become a universal quest. Many seek solace ...
What does it mean when God says you are dead to the law?
By James Rondinone · 4 months ago
21 You Are Dead to the Law For some of us, in our early years, the church we attended stressed obeying what is called the ten commandments. Do you remember every one of them? I ...
The Trumpet has sounded: Will you heed the call?
By Louise Cornelius · 4 months ago
A warning On October 7th, Israel declared war after a sudden, brutal attack by Hammas on the last day of the Feast of Tabernacles. Jewish people and many foreigners living in Israel were mercilessly killed, ...
WINNING THE BATTLES OF OPPOSITION A MUST FOR A VICTORIOUS LIFE
By Chibuike Okoroafor · 4 months ago
For every opportunity in life there's always an opposition spiritually or physically to contend with (1Cor 16:9). Therefore, it's paramount for us to wage intense spiritual warfare using scriptural principles as recorded in Ephesians 6:12-18. ...
PART 20 I AM
20 You Are a Peculiar Person Is there something you own that you cherish? A dog, a cat, a baseball card, a car, a piece of jewelry, a work of art, a stamp, etc. I’m ...
What does it mean when God says you are righteous?
19 You Are Righteous I think that most of us have sought this out in our lives from others. I only ever sought this from my father. I was, to my dismay, an only child. ...
PART 18 I AM
18 You Are Complete When you think of the word complete, what comes to your mind? For me, this word means that whatever it is, it has all that I’m looking for. When I turned ...
What does it mean when God says you are beloved?
By James Rondinone · 5 months ago
17 You Are Beloved I think you’d agree with me when I say that most people want to be loved. When we look for the right one, somehow, we have specific criteria that we look ...
What does it mean when God says you are dead to sin?
16 You Are Dead to Sin Did you know that there was a time when someone who was pronounced dead really wasn’t? And because of such, after the person was buried, certain accommodations were made ...
Distant Healing
By Stefan Stefanov · 5 months ago
Distant healing or absentee healing is a process of transferring the invisible energy chi or prana from an energy practitioner to a client. Both are in different physical locations – far away from each other. ...
What does it mean when God says you are washed?
15 You Are Washed Have you ever been deceived (mislead by false appearance or statement106)?Countless commercials are broadcast on TV or social media telling us that such and such product is the best ever. That ...
What does it mean when God says you are accepted?
14 You Are Accepted I don’t know about you, but when I was growing up, it seemed like I never fit in. My dad, for whatever reason, moved my family to different locations quite a ...
What Lies Under The Layers?
By Monica Bastola · 5 months ago
Once, in a village nestled within the folds of distant lands, a curious woman returned from a journey that would unravel both humor and wisdom. Armed with a peculiar notion, she arrived home with a ...
What does it mean when God says you are a new creature?
By James Rondinone · 6 months ago
13 You Are a New Creature Have you ever caught up with someone you hadn’t seen for many years who committed a serious criminal offense and were shocked to see how their life had changed ...