Spirituality

Lucid dreaming for beginners
By William Mcnama · 10 years ago
Lucid dreaming is a person’s ability to realize that they are dreaming, while in a dream. For first-timers, this is likely to happen when something out of the ordinary arises like soaring using your own ...
The astrological advice
By Orion Astrology · 10 years ago
The usual astrological advice through the analysis of a horoscope does not drastically change a person's capabilities or course in life. Moreover, there are a significant number of disciplines which try to provide similar counseling. ...
The law of attraction
By Shawn D. · 10 years ago
In a nutshell the law of attraction states that 'like attracts like', but the scope of this laws goes deeper than the literal meaning of these simple words. At present, the scientific world accepts the ...
How Meditation Has Changed My Life
By Karen Hood-Caddy · 10 years ago
Every week day for the past 2 years, I’ve done a daily practice with others virtually. Here’s how it works. I call the others on the phone, then one of us rings a bell to ...
Every Human Has A God Given Birthright To Be Happy
By Hans Neukomm · 10 years ago
To be happy you have to accept that gift of love from God for yourself, as well as protect, maintain or create happiness in others. Mankind often is working hard Punishing others or self Chasten ...
Pursue Your Purpose - Supercharge Your Life
By John White, Jr. · 11 years ago
Do you ever feel that, as a Christian, you’ve lost that desire to pursue your purpose? You see people living out there dreams and knowing their purpose in life, but you can’t quite get there ...
The Spiritual Awakening
By Ken Davila · 11 years ago
The other day I was doing the "step twelve" lecture in my drug treatment facility and was pondering the "Having had a spiritual awakening" part of step twelve. What is that spiritual awakening that it ...
Astrology Reading for Cancer
By Korinne Beaupre · 11 years ago
If you are born between June 22 and July 22, you are born under the zodiac sign of Cancer. Cancer Astrology Reading: Health Some who were born under this sign feel a sense of unease ...
Something About The Dream
By David Carter · 11 years ago
Every human being has dreams, but normally those dreams concern only themselves and their loved ones. There are such dreams though which includes the country and sometimes the world. Some of these dreams are collective ...
Instant Forgiveness
By Natacha Cann · 11 years ago
No matter how badly someone hurts you, it is beneficial to forgive the offense instantly. I have a friend, who I will call Pat, who owns her own business,. Pat just had a very bad ...
Aileena Cavali: The Best Choice For The Best Psychic Intuition
By Casey Abrum · 11 years ago
Have you ever heard of people who have psychic abilities and are considered as extremely intuitive? Such kinds of people are the ones who can intervene with what are going to happen in the future ...
Your Role in Forgiveness
Forgiveness doesn’t happen without God’s intervention, but we also have a role to play in the process. St. Augustine is credited with saying, "Pray as if everything depends on God, work as if everything depends ...
Forgiveness Does Not Minimize Wrongdoing
If you forgive someone, does that mean you downplay or minimize the wrong that was done to you? Does forgiveness mean you are letting someone off the hook or giving the person a free pass? ...
Tips On How Checking Your Daily Cancer Horoscope Makes It Possible To Conquer Regular Challenges
By Corey Andalus · 11 years ago
Horoscopes happen to be with us over hundreds of years, but what exactly are daily horoscopes? They bring us all predictions and readings, that have been beneficial in our daily life. They are taken from ...
How To Unlock Your Spiritual Psychic Abilities
By Lea Anderson · 11 years ago
According to observers and analysts of psychic phenomena, each one of us has some form of psychic ability, however only a few people are able to harness, and fully utilise these talents. If the individual ...
How to Translate Your Dreams
By Roy Taylor · 11 years ago
Dreams are sequence images, sounds and feelings experienced while sleeping, particularly strongly associated with rapid eye movement sleep. Reveal the meanings behind your nightmares. On the web - you can understand your dreams and you'll ...
PSYCHIC READER - Born this way or Developed?
By Kylie Vernon · 11 years ago
Some experts argue that there are people who are born with psychic abilities; the only thing that they do is that they work on it to perfect the trait. In fact these experts go on ...
Paranormal Research - Ghost Hunt
By Jessica Tanner · 11 years ago
Paranormal Research - Ghost Hunt Would you like to hunt ghosts and see if you may get some real personal evidence of the existing of paranormal energies? If so, there are many ways for you ...
Forgiving Someone - Are You Ready to Forgive?
Many of us struggle with knowing when we are ready to forgive. Forgiving others takes more than words. How do you know when you’re ready to forgive someone? When you get rid of your anger? ...
Psychic Development Exercise
By Jessica Tanner · 11 years ago
Psychic Development Exercise Your Psychic Skills There are quite a lot of types and categories of different psychic skills and some people may experience one type of ability and no other, while other people may ...