Spirituality

The Top 5 Most Important Church Supplies For Your Church
By Peter Flanagan · 12 years ago
As many Christians grow in their walk with the Lord, they often feel called into full-time ministry! Many times, this means being a missionary in a foreign country. For other people, this means church planting! ...
Chakra-Basics
By Jackie Williams · 12 years ago
Chakras and Psychic Readings by Professionals. 1-800-498-8777 You've probably heard about the chakras from time to time, or received a reading from someone who mentioned them. But just what are they? Chakras, bright regions of ...
Meditation
Meditation- Meditation, Spirituality, Psychic Readings & More by only the Best Psychics at Absolutely Psychic. 1-800-498-8777 Meditation is not a difficult or esoteric practice available only to those of us who are already in touch ...
Professional Palmistry: Love in the Hands
Trusted Palmistry, Psychic Readings, Tarot Readings. Accurate & Tested - 1-800-498-8777 The most common question clients have when they come for a reading is "Tell me about my love life. - Will I have a ...
Finding Missing Objects Using Tarot
Tarot Card Readings, Psychic Readings do more than Tarot Readings & Psychic Readings do more than predict the future- find missing people & things. What do you do when you lost something, and you want ...
Renaissance Tarot
The Renaissance Tarot is an extraordinary deck by Jane Lyle. It has the standard amount of 78 cards, and for the ordering of the Major Arcanas theTarot de Marseille pattern is followed, Justice is 8 ...
House Numbers - Their Hidden Meaning
By Thomas Muldoon · 12 years ago
As a Numerologist I've been asked numerous times by friends, students, clients, listener’s to my radio appearances and by those moving from one residence to another what their house number means. Moving house can be ...
The Answer to Your Prayers
By Julie Donley · 12 years ago
Have you ever prayed for something and wished for it and worked hard to get it but it just doesn’t come? We have all been in this place where we want something so badly we ...
Purpose Of Spiritual Retreats
By Marko Nikolic · 12 years ago
Retreat is a time for renewal and regeneration of spirit, mind and body. You need to look closely and reflect on your thoughts, feelings, beliefs, and motivations. Periodically examining your experiences, the decisions you make, ...
Does God Create Evil?
By Cory Tucholski · 12 years ago
I am the one who forms light and creates darkness; the one who brings about peace and creates calamity. I am the Lord, who accomplishes all these things. (Is 45:7 NET) Quite often, the theist ...
Learn Qigong Healing Exercises – Psychic Workshop
By Alexander West · 12 years ago
Short Review from a Recent Client A friend of mine noticed that I was not my usual self and was having problems manifesting prosperity. She told me she had a period of "stuckness" and had ...
Spiritual Connections With Loved Ones In Tulsa, Oklahoma
By Mick Richard · 12 years ago
Getting over the death of a loved one is the hardest thing to do, even if you know that they are at a much better place after they are gone. The death leaves many questions ...
Libra 5 - sabian astrology in 7 words
By James Burgess · 12 years ago
Man Teaching True Inner Knowledge is the Sabian Symbol for the 5th degree of Libra. Here it is described using the 7 Words System - a way of understanding the complexity of human interactions that ...
Put The Law of Attraction Into Action
By Karen Ciancio · 12 years ago
Lately, more and more people have heard of the Law of Attraction, also often known as The Secret. The law of attraction is one of the universal laws. Universal laws are spiritual laws that work ...
Aries 5 - sabian astrology in 7 words
By James Burgess · 12 years ago
Triangle with wings is the Sabian Symbol for the 5th degree of Aries. Here it is described using the 7 Words System - a way of understanding the complexity of human interactions that can be ...
Matt Marlon And The Angel He Is
By Tim Jackson · 12 years ago
I met this very interesting man in my kid's school. His name is Matt Marlon. He is someone you will actually like first off. He always wears a smile and always extends a helping hand. ...
Using Your Imagination
By Karen De Grenier · 12 years ago
Today is just another day, but could it be more? What if you decided that today was going to be a special day? What would you do? The possibilities are endless. Your only limitation is ...
The Energy in Crystals
I want to share with you a couple of my experiences with crystals. When I first started my spiritual learning I attended a class about crystals. The session leader was informative and provided a very ...
Starting a Spiritual Journey
When starting a spiritual journey it is normal to have many questions and too little information. The best source of information that you will ever find lies within your heart. Deep introspection is the best ...
The Meaning of Dreams
I think most people are inquisitive about the meanings of our dreams. There are many books with dream symbol definitions and they each have their own ideas about the meanings with a few exceptions. Some ...