Spirituality

What Is the Basis or Condition for God Hearing and Answering Prayer during the Church Age?
By James Rondinone · 1 year ago
PART 3 PRAYER Chapter 3 What Is the Basis or Condition for God Hearing and Answering Prayer during the Church Age? The Church Age - From the day of Pentecost to the rapture of the ...
What is the basis or condition for God hearing and answering prayer during the Age of the Jews?
2 What Is the Basis or Condition for God Hearing and Answering Prayer during the Age of Israel? The Age of the Jews - From the exodus of the Jews from Egypt under Moses to ...
What is the basis or condition for God hearing and answering prayer during the Age of the Gentiles?
PART 1 PRAYER - Does God hear and answer our prayers? Introduction I believe that prayer is one of the most misunderstood topics in the church today! In some churches, a prayer session takes place ...
What does it mean to say that someone has a form of godliness?
PART 13 THE CHURCH OF GOD OR CHURCH OF MAN HAVING A FORM OF GODLINESS As Christians, what are we desirous of? Is church a place where we call out God’s name but never get ...
What are the distinctions of the Church of God?
PART 12 THE CHURCH OF GOD OR CHURCH OF MAN 11 THE CHURCH OF GOD This is the ultimate place where we’ll grow to full maturity. The gospel of Christ is preached. Most, if not ...
What constitutes the Bible rating of a pastor?
PART 9 THE CHURCH OF GOD OR CHURCH OF MAN 8 THE BIBLE RATING OF A PASTOR Are you ready to take a look at what I believe will help you tremendously in your walk ...
What constitutes ungodly teachings and character?
PART 8 THE CHURCH OF GOD OR CHURCH OF MAN 7 WHAT CONSTITUTES UNGODLY TEACHINGS AND CHARACTER? Sometimes it’s not enough to know what constitutes godly teachings and character unless there’s ample clarity in detail ...
The Significance of Angel Number 444
By Tina Sebastian · 1 year ago
Have you noticed 444 lately? If you see the angel 444, it is a definite sign that some higher power is trying to send you a message. It is now up to you to recognize ...
Spirituality and Stress
By Devika Primic · 1 year ago
Spirituality and Stress affect individuals in a unique way One late afternoon on a sunny April day, he drove from Phoenix, Arizona, north toward Flagstaff, and arrived at Oak Creek Canyon just as the sun ...
In what manner is someone ordained to the office of a pastor?
IN WHAT MANNER IS SOMEONE ORDAINED TO THE OFFICE OF PASTOR? If a Christian is called and qualified by the Spirit, has met the qualifications of the leadership office, and evidence knowledge of the foundational ...
If someone is desiring to be ordained, then what are the qualifications that should be met?
THE CHURCH OF GOD OR CHURCH OF MAN 4 IF SOMEONE IS DESIRING TO BE ORDAINED, THEN WHAT ARE THE QUALIFICATIONS THAT SHOULD BE MET? Believe it or not, there’s another condition that should occur ...
What are the foundational doctrines of the Christian faith?
PART 4 THE CHURCH OF GOD OR CHURCH OF MAN 3 WHAT ARE THE FOUNDATIONAL DOCTRINES OF THE CHRISTIAN FAITH? Foundational Doctrines are doctrines upon which our faith stands. Another way of saying this is ...
PART 2 THE CHURCH OF GOD OR CHURCH OF MAN
PART 2 THE CHURCH OF GOD OR CHURCH OF MAN 1 WHAT’S THE NUMBER ONE THING THAT WE SHOULD INITIALLY BE LOOKING FOR WHEN SEARCHING FOR A PASTOR?              We’re going to begin by looking at ...
PART 1 THE CHURCH OF GOD OR CHURCH OF MAN
By James Rondinone · 2 years ago
PART 1 THE CHURCH OF GOD OR CHURCH OF MAN What should I be looking for concerning leadership when deciding to attend and remain in a particular assembly of believers? INTRODUCTION Have you or are ...
The Maha Shivaratri Festival: Contributions of the OHM Shri Shiv Sankalp Seva Trust
By Charlie Taylor · 2 years ago
One of the most famous festivals in India each year is the Maha Shivaratri (the “Great Night of Shiva''), which honors the Hindu god of the universe, Shiva. The celebration takes place during the darkest ...
HEALING ENERGY AND DISTANT HEALING TREATMENTS EXPLAINED
By Stefan Stefanov · 2 years ago
Healers work with different techniques such as energy meditation exercises, chakra cleanse meditations and more healing methods. Healers can even send healing energy to people and places long distance. The article that follows is constructed ...
Esoteric Philosophy: Do Magic Spells Really Work?
By Ash L'har · 2 years ago
From my perspective the question of whether or not magical operations “work”, are real, etc. is a malformed query. I think of the old “syntax error” message I used to get when fiddling around and ...
Esoteric Magic as a Method for Personal Development
I find it odd that, amid this new millennium’s spiritual revival and self-growth renaissance, relatively few people are interested in or even informed about magic. When I say “magic” I’m referring to the true arcane ...
The Golden Age of Magic: What Historical Period Deserves the Title?
Many practitioners of magic love to romanticize ancient Egypt as the epitome of the great magical genesis. For others Hellenistic Greece represents the creme de la crème of the pursuit of the arcane arts; this ...
Journaling is an Important Part of Your Magical Studies
New students of magic, whether they are part of a school or just solo seekers, sometimes have grandiose and romanticized ideas concerning the path ahead. There is anticipation of perhaps summoning a spiritual being from ...