Spirituality

How to Love A Man Who Never You Met
By Reza Prama Arviandi · 3 years ago
I just want to quickly say that the man who that you’re probably thinking about is probably not the same man that I’m gonna be talking about. But okay, let’s start our discussion. How to ...
Psilocybin Mushrooms - Mystic Meets Science
By Jeffrey Lebowe · 3 years ago
Psilocybin is a naturally occurring psychoactive compound that is synthesized by over 200 mushrooms of the Psilocybe (pronounced sil-ohh-cy-bee) genus. It’s not clear why these mushrooms have evolved to produce a compound that closely imitates ...
Be Proud Of Your Beliefs With Religious And Spiritual Stickers
By Tony Johnson · 4 years ago
Be Proud Of Your Beliefs With Religious And Spiritual Stickers How many people do you think see your car on a daily basis? This can be increasingly difficult to decipher but when we carefully think ...
How would you like Psychic Healer Scottsdale?
By Peter Ball · 4 years ago
Are you someone who believes in magic? Do you love to identify yourself as a person who believes in subconscious energies, loves to go for readings, go frequently in search of more and more explanation? ...
Debunking the Post Tribulation Rapture Theory
By William Jaroske · 4 years ago
Lately there has been a rash of Christians falling for this dangerous bible teaching called the Post Tribulation Rapture. The thing is that more and more people are caring less and less what the bible ...
What Can I Expect From A Full Numerology Reading?
By Stanley Tsiamoulis · 4 years ago
It all begins with your date of birth. Yes, there are free numerology readings that give you a taste of knowing a little about yourself. However to get the best solutions to your problems a ...
What is Vedic/Indian Astrology? Differences between Vedic and Western Astrology
By Kori Nokela · 4 years ago
Vedic Astrology (Jyotish or Indian Astrology) is the oldest/original form of Astrology known to us, may be 5000-6000 years old. Also its ancient sacred information at the same times. Indastro follows Vedic / Indian Astrology ...
Healing, Ceremony, and the Call of Nature
By Heidi Thompson · 4 years ago
Healing It is the spiritual birthright of every person on the planet to find spiritual connection, spiritual awakening, and absolute healing during their lifetime on earth. Healing is a spiritual quest and the door is ...
Warrior’s Credo: Part 6: Free will fosters the force of freedom
By Randy Gonzalez · 4 years ago
Free will takes to the joust of disbelief, as many forsake the essence of one’s capacity for the freedom of choice. In lieu of liberation, most prefer enslavement to an ideology of deterministic oppression. Others, ...
Anatomy of Anger and Retaliation
By Sant Rajinder Singh Ji Maharaj · 4 years ago
How does anger arise? Does it only affect us at the emotional level or do we do physical harm to ourselves when we give in to anger? How can we break free from its grip ...
How Psychic Mediums Apply Clairvoyance
By Violet Ora · 4 years ago
How Psychic Mediums Apply Clairvoyance to Connect with the Other Side Have you recently lost someone close to you? Maybe someone you love passed away many years ago but the pain and loss is still ...
Love People
By Liliane Binnyuy · 4 years ago
Be careful how you deal with people. Do not say, "why should I care about them, it is their trouble". You see, God will judge us not by how many children or jobs or certificate ...
Earth Lodge: A New Take on Family Relations
‘Earth Lodge’: What is it? Offered in two diverse locations, Germany and Italy, ‘Earth Lodge’ is a transformational week that offers self discovery and development to people of all ages. It is a spiritual oasis ...
The Medicine Wheel: Unlocking the Mysteries of the Universe
The Medicine Wheel is a name given to a body of teachings that have been held sacred by numerous traditions for centuries. The Medicine Wheel not only contains factual information, science, and philosophy, but It ...
‘Rites of Passage’: What is it?
What are Rites of Passage? Rites of Passage are special ceremonies that mark and honor important stages or events in a person’s life. These ceremonies are community gatherings that celebrate an individual’s or group’s completion ...
Heal What Has Been Plaguing You
By David Nelmes · 5 years ago
Set aside for a moment whether an incident is major or very minor. It doesn't matter. Whatever it is that creates such sadness or despair that you just want to cry, it is all the ...
The Most Super Natural Power
By Md. Nur Alam · 5 years ago
Life is the Most mysterious word for me. When I became a boy of 16 I got tensed with the word life. I often thought about life. Day by day we are growing up. Besides ...
Welcoming Comfort
By Carolyn Molnar · 5 years ago
I was giving messages to the congregation at a Spiritualist church and described the spirit of a frail, white-haired fellow with his eyes closed in a hospital bed. The man’s energy felt like drawing breath ...
Live Through It
Marilyn wanted to hear from her daughter, Genevieve – "Jenny" to her friends. Jenny had passed into spirit about five years ago, leaving three small children and a very distraught husband. Marilyn showed me a ...
Learning From The Master
As I settled into my seat in the auditorium, the lady in the next seat gestured to the words on my t-shirt: "RARE MEDIUM" – my sister, who sat beside me, wore a t-shirt saying ...