Spirituality

Please Find My Medium
By Carolyn Molnar · 5 years ago
Two days before he died, Jack told Sandra, "After I go, I’d like you to get in touch with me. But give it some time. Let me get settled on the other side." Several months ...
Is Black Magic Real? Can I use Black Magic to improve my life?
By Raven Zax · 5 years ago
IS BLACK MAGIC REAL? Absolutely! Well, magic is real, but it’s not necessarily always Black or White. A BRIEF HISTORY OF WITCHCRAFT Long ago – long before doctors, and lawyers, and therapists – the world ...
Strengthen the Light Within: Protection From Fear
Every time I teach a psychic development class, I devote a good section of time to question and answer periods. Though every class is different, I can always count on hearing a version of this ...
Dimes, Feathers, and Hugs
I once had a client who believed her husband, Jim, who had passed into spirit six months previously, had returned to Earth as a cat. She got this idea because several times while sitting in ...
Law of Attraction – Five simple steps system that can change your life & your bank account - Are you tapping into the newest big
By Derek Bliedeung · 6 years ago
Yes, the law of attraction can be called by some a miracle. It is not miracle or magic, what it is a natural law that you too can tap into to change your life. Only ...
The 3 pillars of success
By Derek Bliedeung · 6 years ago
The three pillars are a system that I have developed which comes from years of research & practice from Napoleon Hill's teaching of the theory of success. Zig Zealar on his power to motivation mass ...
I Might Have Known Him
By Carolyn Molnar · 6 years ago
I schedule my sessions so I can take a break to walk through the neighbourhood. What a wonderful way to clear my head. As I meander down tree-lined streets, I occasionally glance at a house, ...
How to Make 2018 the Best Year Yet
By Nate Marks · 6 years ago
The new year is less than a week away. Now is the best time to begin writing out your resolutions. If you’re looking for ideas on how to make 2018 your best year yet, Faith ...
Spirit Inspired Messages - Please, Speak
Imagine this: An old friend or a loved one you haven’t heard from in years has stopped by to visit. This person has come from far away, and spent lots of effort to travel and ...
Tapping Into Your Reflective Soul
By Lee Jason Friend · 6 years ago
Claiming Your Reflective Soul Most likely as a child or young adult there was a time where you felt that the world was yours and that you could accomplish anything you set your mind to ...
Let It Go
Carlos telephoned me because he wanted to hear from his father, Gustavo, who’d died several years ago. At the beginning of our session, he told me he’d dreamed of his father, who appeared as a ...
Christians Are to Live Abundantly
By Dee Richards · 6 years ago
In John 10:10 Jesus is quoted as saying, "... I am come that they might have life and that they might [live] it more abundantly." Many ministers and lay members of the church are afraid ...
Prayer: Petition versus Manifestation
By Dee Richards · 6 years ago
Our ancestral, human father, Adam, delivered us and our world to satan’s hordes. So, our spiritual Father, God, patiently waited for the right time to provide the now-risen Jesus as the only effective ransom payment. ...
Barriers to Christianity
By Dee Richardson · 6 years ago
Different cultures have different barriers to becoming and thriving as a Christian. The following are some of the barriers that are claimed to be experienced from the outside and even within churches themselves. Jesus was ...
The Ways of God are Superior to the Acts of God
By Godwin Ihagh · 6 years ago
In order to buttress the title of the article, let’s take a brief look into the Christian Bible, at a scripture in Psalms 103: 7 which says: "He made his ways known to Moses, and ...
Teej, The Penance of Goddess Parvati
By Sukanya Mohapatra · 6 years ago
Teej, The Penance of Goddess Parvati Teej is one of the prominent festivals on India observed by Hindus. It is celebrated in a grand scale in the almost all major parts of the country. This ...
Shamanic Soul Retrieval: What It Is and Why We May Need It
By Laura Lander · 6 years ago
(Quotes contained in this article are from the author’s book, Medicine Woman Awakening, A Story of Soul Retrieval) "It began to dawn on me that there was perhaps some long-neglected, long-surrendered part of myself that ...
My First Psychic Experience
During a recent radio show, the interviewer asked about my first psychic experience. I was eight years old, so sick in bed with the flu that I thought I was going to die, and being ...
The First Time For Sitter
As I walked Rosie into my office, her eyes darted around the room. I wondered if she was going through one of those mental checklists of things people expect to see in a psychic medium’s ...
The Wrong Kind of Power
By Carolyn Molnar · 7 years ago
Davia had been to a firewalking ceremony, and was now hearing things and seeing shadowy figures in the corners of her eye. The experience had opened up something within her, something that had become frightening ...