Spirituality

The Last Visitor
By Carolyn Molnar · 7 years ago
Carla’s family was prepared for their patriarch’s passing. Guy – short for Guiseppe – had been in the hospital’s palliative care wing for two weeks, and the family had a phone tree in place, so ...
2 Ways to Protect Yourself From Bad Energy
By Jeffrey Dean · 7 years ago
I need you to consider what love is. What do you believe it is? Love is all that their ever has been, so it's flawlessness and in its flawlessness it is security. I jump at ...
Do You Want To Know Everything?
"My parents hated each other," Anna said quietly, "but they never divorced." I could feel the pain throbbing deep in Anna’s heart, pulsing out from her soul like cold waves. As I mentally blessed Anna ...
Dream Teacher
I’ve been teaching psychic development and mediumship classes for 15 years, and study the latest work of experts in the field so I can deliver fun and innovative lessons to help my students tap into ...
A Special Beginning
As I open my new Landscape of China calendar to the first page – I couldn’t find another Crop Circle wall calendar this year – I reflect for a moment, then gaze at the picture ...
Protection From Fear
I had a great time teaching a mediumship class of 30 eager-to-learn students, many who were beginners curious about developing their intuitive gifts. (One fellow once played in a band with John Lennon – now ...
A Haunted Hotel Room
If you visit Lily Dale, the largest Spiritualist community in North America, one of the places to stay is The Maplewood Hotel, a rebuilt horse barn that opened a century ago. People swear the place ...
The Ectoplasmic Hand
One of the most astounding things I’ve ever witnessed was in a séance led by English physical medium Stewart Alexander. Not only was I able to see a hand made of ectoplasm grow from Stewart’s ...
Take Care of Him
The last thing Jacques wanted was to get involved in a relationship. When it came to romance, "I’ve been burned more often than a fireman," he said, grinning. With a head of thick curls and ...
Tell Your Stories
The only one thing more important than knowing who we are: Being aware of where we came from. I realized that recently, when I was giving messages from spirit as part of the holiday service ...
Mental Telepathy?
My husband was telling me about a shaman he had interviewed. The native woman works with the dying, and is often called to go into a hospital room and assist someone who’s either not conscious, ...
Heaven Scent
At a recent event where I took questions from the audience, an elderly woman asked: "Can a spirit visit a house and leave a scent?" I smiled, and told her that was very likely. Loved ...
How To Spot A Phony Psychic
As a psychic medium who’s proud of her work, I get disgusted and angry whenever I hear about phony clairvoyants whose only aim is to hoodwink people out of their money or, worse, their sense ...
Helping Our Children
I was about to close the office for the day when the telephone rang. It was 4:59 pm, just seconds away from when the answering service would click on. It had been a tough day ...
Did I Do The Right Thing?
Abigail telephoned to book a session, but after talking with her for a few minutes, I realized what she needed was something I wasn’t sure I could give. She needed someone in spirit to tell ...
Going Gently Into the Light
I recently marked the day, which would have been the 100th birthday of my mentor, friend and surrogate mother Sadie Nickerson, a powerful woman who had mastered adversity. However, time caught up with her 87-year-old ...
Spirits in the Family Tree
By Carolyn Molnar · 8 years ago
I was a little nervous, because I’d never given this type of reading before. I was going to be a detective, a seeker of souls lost in the mystery of time. Dora wanted me to ...
Death is a gift to the Believer
By Dr. Ismail Ulukus · 8 years ago
Dear readers, Death is an absolute phenomenon will happen to every living being. It is impossible to run away from it. We should not be unwary from it. Death is the beginning of a new ...
Believing in afterlife is mandatory for a complete faith
Dear readers, One of the religious obligations for an absolute faith is to have faith in afterlife. It is ordered in a Qur'an verse: "Any who denieth Allah, His angels, His Books, His Messenger, and ...
Following Rasulullah is a religious duty for all
Dear readers, It is our duty to believe that all of our prophets have been sent by Allah. It is our duty to believe that all the knowledge notified by them are true and real. ...