Success

Success, Happiness and a More Meaningful Life
By June Stepansky · 4 years ago
Achieving Personal Success What is an important key to achieving personal success? Before this question can be answered, we must define what we mean by personal success. Many of us equate personal success with power ...
Transform your life in 60 days
By Suzanne Winfred · 4 years ago
Is your life the way you wanted? Do you have the health, wealth and time to do what you love? If not, what can we start doing to bring about the life we want? The ...
Avoid 10 Mistakes and You Will Change Your Life
By Sarah Donalds · 5 years ago
Recognizing mistakes is the only way to avoid repeating them. However, many of us still have difficulty recognizing. Researchers at the University of Michigan's clinical physiological psychology laboratory found that people are divided into two ...
How to Beat Finals Week
By Ashley Krupa · 5 years ago
As the college semester comes to an end here at Springfield College, the burden of final exams begins to develop. The stresses of finals week affects everyone differently as the time grows nearer and nearer ...
8 ways to build the habit of success
By Ahmed Al-Shraify · 5 years ago
To become successful, we have to first understand what the word "success" really means. The Cambridge Dictionary defines success as; "the achieving of desired results, or someone or something that achieves positive results". Despite the ...
Online Resources for Today's Student
By Natalia Castro · 6 years ago
We have reached an era in time where prior schooling methods are not enough to keep up with a modern day student's life. Online education resources offer a variety of options to give students the ...
Five Ways to Deal with Negative and Cynical People
By Marcia Reynolds · 6 years ago
Most people prefer to work with those who spend more time laughing than complaining. They often get the opposite. Although people aren't born with a negative attitude, over a life span they experiences disappointments, regrets, ...
Strengths
By Perez Harrison-Pratt · 7 years ago
STRENGTHS Discovering who you are as an individual is one of the greatest journeys every man can take. You can never succeed on this journey without discovering your strength. I am still on the journey ...
Imagination Fuels Imagination
By Termina Ashton · 7 years ago
Every invention also leads to the creation of a new knowledge. Knowledge is created to fulfill the necessity of the human beings. How does the necessity or the desire of people get converted to knowledge?" ...
I Gave Myself a Black Eye Today
By Darlene Braden · 7 years ago
I woke this morning to prepare for my daily run… Hum... Part of me said, "Holy hell, I’m not doing that today!" And the other part of me said to myself, "Oh yes you are, ...
What Is A Conscious Entrepreneur?
By Laura Cannon · 7 years ago
The word "conscious" has become a bit of a buzzword lately. It's common to find the word on everything from clothing to cosmetics, but what does it mean to be conscious? Consciousness roughly equates to ...
A Success Formula in 10 Easy Steps
By Catherine B. Roy · 8 years ago
"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." —Winston Churchill We are the consequence of our past and at the same time the cause of our future. ...
Simple Solutions
By Nan Russell · 8 years ago
On our first morning of vacation, we were pleased to find open tables when we arrived for breakfast at a popular and highly recommended café. With several people actively filling walk-up specialty coffee orders at ...
The Not-Me Syndrome
A common pastime at work, it seems, is pointing out flaws, missteps, and problems – especially the boss's, a coworker's down the hall, or that roadblock person in some other department. Stories of performance and ...
How to Hypnotize Someone Using Only Your Eyes
By Carl Reese · 8 years ago
Practice Full Command Over Your Own Eye Movements First of all, you will need to make sure you have full command over your own eye movements and ability to maintain eye contact for as long ...
How To Fail At Time Management Through Procrastination And Just Plain Laziness!
By Joe Rispoli · 8 years ago
For most people time management can be very difficult. Effective time management begins with understanding what needs to be done and then knowing how much time you have to do it. Everyone knows what needs ...
Winning at Working--Perpetuated Myths
Myths. Beliefs. Conventional wisdom. Even our own eyes get in our way. Consider what happened to Galileo. In 1589, he gathered the world’s most learned professors to the Leaning Tower of Pisa for a demonstration ...
The Next Essential Skill
"Remember, the feeling you get from a good run is far better than the feeling you get from sitting around wishing you were running." Those words from Olympic swimmer and author Sarah Connor capture the ...
Off Track
Unfamiliar with the city and location where I was to speak, I added the address to the GPS before leaving home. Arriving in the conference city hours later, I turn it on and dutifully followed ...
Which Clock?
I hesitated before I answered the question. It was just a slight hesitation, but the question took me by surprise. Someone asked me how could they work on self-improvement and development on the clock. And ...