Home Improvement

Energy bills, how to reduce them in 2022
By Marc · 1 year ago
Without a doubt this is a hot topic right now with the majority of us feeling the pinch with the ever rising cost’s on our energy bills. We are going to break this down into ...
Most Common Roofing Problems
By Lyam Peterson · 1 year ago
Common Roofing problems 10 most common roofing problems I am a roofer in Bournemouth, Dorset. I get asked almost every day, what are the most common roofing issues I come across. I thought I would ...
How Much Does a Roof Replacement Cost in Florida?
By Olivia Alex · 1 year ago
As a homeowner, one of the biggest investments you’ll make for your house is getting a new roof. However, there are several choices that you’ll have to make when getting your roof replaced. These include ...
Everything You Need to Know about Asphalt Shingle Roof?
Your roof is one of the essential components of your home, and it's important to keep it in good condition. A well-maintained roof will protect your home from the elements and help it stay warm ...
KNEE SAVER ELECTRICAL BOX
By Alex Ruggiero · 1 year ago
Knee Saver Electrical Box What do you think? --CAN ALL THE WIRES be attached to ONE HUB (A)? YES --CAN a FOUR Switch board (B)or a FOUR Receptacle board (C) be INSTALLED w/o wires attached ...
Factors to Consider Before Hiring a Roofing Company
Roofing is an essential part of any building's infrastructure. It protects the structure from the elements and helps keep occupants safe. A well-maintained roof can last for many years, providing essential protection for your property ...
Updating Your Home with Artificial Lawn
By Mandeep Bhardwaj · 1 year ago
While many people aspire to the idea of owning their own home, the process of saving up for a deposit seems like it is their entire battle. But then once you actually purchase a house ...
Builders: Gold Coast Renovators
By Craig · 2 years ago
One of the results of the entire world being locked down for the past year and a half is that fewer of us are taking holidays or even leaving our homes unless we have to, ...
THERMOGRAPHY & WATER DAMAGE RESTORATION
By Paul Messa · 1 year ago
Thermal imaging technology has become a staple in the field of water damage restoration. Using infrared technology to evaluate the breadth and degree of saturation in a water damaged structure, gives the water damage restoration ...
How To Keep Your Stainless Steel Balustrade Looking Like New
By Chris Hinds · 2 years ago
Stainless steel balustrades have so many uses both inside and outside homes and commercial properties. From staircase handrails to beautiful balconies, stainless steel balustrades are a popular choice for so many reasons. One of the ...
'4' Types Of Roof Damages
By Olivia Alex · 2 years ago
Some symptoms of roof deterioration are obvious, such as missing tiles, corroded downspouts, or leaking roofs. Some are less evident, such as absent granular on the margins of your roofing materials or black lines of ...
The Cost of Professional Outdoor Lighting Explained
By Leslie Wells · 2 years ago
The bid I got for outdoor lighting is more than I was expecting. Why is outdoor lighting so expensive? You have your vision for your outdoor project and landscape lighting, you’ve had a lighting professional ...
Five Things to Consider When Shopping for a Splashback
By Craig Upton · 2 years ago
A high-quality splashback can outlast almost anything else in the kitchen. With minimal maintenance, a kitchen splashback can both look great and offer robust protection for countless decades. But how do the different types of ...
How Many Brits Genuinely Understand Food Labels?
A recent study conducted by YouGov set out to determine whether Brits really understand the labels on food packaging. As predicted, the results were something of a mixed bag. Increasingly, more consumers than ever before ...
The Top 4 Benefits of Installing Solar Panels on Your Home
By Jamie Elliott · 2 years ago
Solar panels are a great way to save money on your electricity bill and help the environment. They also offer a number of other benefits, including lower taxes, more free time, and increased property value. ...
The Great Benefits Of Trenchless Pipe Lining
By Cameron Manners · 2 years ago
Most homeowners understand how important timely pipe repair is, feeling stressed because you know its time consuming and messy. Traditional repair is an expensive process, which includes the digging of trenches to access the pipe, ...
Common Trenchless Pipe Lining Questions And Answers
By Cameron Manners · 2 years ago
Trenchless pipe lining is a pipe repair process, which involves the cleaning of the line and installing an internal lining that will seal to inside of the pipe, preventing leaks and root invasion, along with ...
Should I use Standard Garden Lights or Solar Garden Lights?
By Lydia Quinn · 2 years ago
The decision to use standard garden lights or solar garden lights comes down to everyones individual situation, skill set, and budget. Here are some points to keep in mind when sizing up your options between ...
Are Blackout Blinds a Good Choice for a Baby’s Nursery?
Getting a newborn baby to sleep can be a challenge at the best of times. You sing, you sway, and you swear you are doing everything right, but the baby is still awake and crying. ...
ICE DAMS & WATER DAMAGE RESTORATION
By Paul Messa · 2 years ago
Icicles along a roofline are largely perceived as a beautiful winter staple, yet often indicate ice dams and a potential for water damage to the structure. Ice damming blocks roofing drainage systems, diverting the flow ...