Real Estate

A Basic Guide To Buying Property In Portugal
By Harvey Mcewan · 11 years ago
Along with Spain, Portugal share the top spot of being the go-to destination for a large portion of UK expats. With most retiring and enjoying the sun, sea and the wine, not forgetting a quality ...
Buy My House As Is – Don’t Think It to be Impossible
By Michelle Jones · 11 years ago
Has your house been on the market for more than a month or year? Are you presently thinking 'If someone will agree to buy my house as is? "Hiring a professional realtor" is probably the ...
Strategies On Selling Your House Quickly
By Randolph Dolfay · 11 years ago
When you're considering selling your home, there are certainly a number of steps you have to do first to be able to get it ready for viewing. Besides recent economic difficulties, the number one cause ...
How The Foundation Of A Property Is Examined During A Property Inspection
By Dominque Wilebski · 11 years ago
The foundation is the most crucial element of a home or business property. Prior to obtaining a new home or securing a new commercial space, insurance companies are more and more often mandating home inspections ...
Residential Appraisers-- Exactly what They Search For
By Paul-Andre Young · 11 years ago
When proceeding through a mortgage refinance, one step in the process is getting an appraisal of your home. An appraisal is a written judgment of the current market value of your property. Mortgage lenders will ...
Three Unique Challenges Of Inspecting An Old Home
By Parthenia Newhall · 11 years ago
Home inspections for older houses pose challenges that property inspectors don't confront with newer properties. Although new homes have their share of issues, older properties are definitely more prone to be filled with concerns as ...
10 Tips For A Quick Property Sale
By Charles Peterson · 11 years ago
A few years ago, when the property market was booming, you probably would have had a buyer for your home before the listing had even appeared in the estate agent’s window. But times have changed ...
Hawaii's Regular System, Land Court and Double System to Record Deeds
By Mark W. Bidwell · 11 years ago
Hawaii is the only state in the nation with a single statewide recording office. There are two systems of recording in the State of Hawaii. The Regular System basically serves to give "notice" that something ...
HARP 2.0 – A Saving Grace For Underwater Homeowners
By David Fingerhut · 11 years ago
Over the years, especially since 2008, most governments sought to ease the pressure of the economic downturn in their respective states. The result was a multitude of policy decisions that were intended to work towards ...
Missing in Action
By Rosanne Kruger · 11 years ago
Since the age of 5 my parents kept us on the road, moving from one home to another. My father was a South African political activist and my mother a British nurse which meant that ...
Benefits of Using a Letting Agent
By Jenny Wright · 11 years ago
Many landlords when renting a property will look to letting agents to help management the process. Many others will do it themselves, and this leaves newcomers to the business thinking why would should they let ...
Buying Your Dream Home: 5 Steps
By Leigh Emery · 11 years ago
With the housing market in a state of shock, and jumping through the necessary hoops to get that crucial mortgage being hard, buying your dream home may feel like it’s at an unattainable reach. Think ...
The Home Buying Process Explained
By Frank Defazio · 11 years ago
Many times buyers, especially first time home buyers, are interested in a brief overview of the process of buying. This article attempts to outline the steps of the home buying process from beginning to end. ...
Selling Real Estate
I decided that a second post entitled "Selling Real Estate" would be helpful for those with homes for sale and would be the perfect encore to "Buying Real Estate". Once again here’s the advice that ...
Buying Real estate
After years of representing buyers of real estate I decided it was time to write a post that would give advice to anyone dipping their toe in the real estate home buying pool for the ...
4 Things To Consider Before Selling Your Home
When beginning the process of selling your home normal questions like how to get the best price for my property and whether or not to use a real estate agent immediately come to mind for ...
Why Use a Quitclaim Deed for Real Estate Ownership Change in Trusts, Divorce and Timeshares
By Mark W. Bidwell · 11 years ago
Quitclaim deeds can be used to: * Transfer Hawaiian real estate property into a trust * Add a spouse as co-owner to real estate property in Hawaii * Remove a spouse as co-owner to Hawaii ...
Rent reduction through best solicitors!
By Stella Lopez · 11 years ago
In today’s world where everyone tries to maximize his or her profits it has become really difficult to service as one does not know when one might fall a prey to these dishonest people. Same ...
Seasonal or Year-round Manufactured Home Living
By Terry House · 11 years ago
Manufactured homes have become equally suitable for either seasonal use or year-round residences. There are factors to consider, just as in any home acquisition, and the potential savings are sufficiently substantial to make a close ...
Townhouse Therapy presents Italianate Interiors
By Tatiana Cames · 11 years ago
The Italianate style flourished between the late 1840's and the 1870's. It was more ostentatious then the preceding Federal and Greek Revival rowhouse styles. In the Post Civil War environment, there was a desire by ...