Real Estate

Investing in Ulster County, NY (The American Dream)
By Alexander Jamison · 6 years ago
Few people in the world chase the dream of home ownership like the American consumer. Even with the drop in the national home-ownership rate due to the rise in foreclosures, U.S. home owners still exist ...
Tips for Potential Home Buyers
By Jericho Pineda · 6 years ago
Buying a house isn’t a task to be taken lightly. The house you decide to live in and its location have an enormous effect on your life. Your house does more than protect you from ...
What is the importance of an estate plan?
By Leo Har · 6 years ago
Many people think about creating a will or Estate Plan only after they retire from their service. Even though the average life expectancy of a male or female is more than 70 years, there is ...
How to Spot A Real Deal
By Kenneth Breeze · 6 years ago
When it comes to real estate, how can you differentiate the deals from the REAL deals – you know, the one’s that graduate you from dabbler, to legitimate investor? Here’s the thing, successful investors have ...
Two Truths About Closing Deals
Obviously everything we do as investors is geared towards closing deals. It’s obvious because if a deal doesn’t close, the money isn’t made. So we’ve got to close deals right? Right. But here’s one insight ...
How To Sell Your House Faster
There’s the traditional route of selling your house with a realtor, and there’s the fast route. Which do you want to take? If you really want to sell your house, avoid realtor commissions, get a ...
Why For Sale By Owner Is A Bad Idea
If you’re trying to sell your property yourself to a retail buyer, you’re in for a challenging ride. When you choose to go the For Sale By Owner route it’s likely you’ll encounter a few ...
How Can New Homeowners Get the Lowest Possible Rate on Their Mortgage?
By Chelsey Bullock · 6 years ago
When it comes to purchasing a new home, it can be a very daunting task. Many elements go into the mortgage process with lots of terms that may not make perfect sense. That is why ...
2 Storey Homes Builders - Perth Most Flexible Builders
By Patrick Fox · 6 years ago
Two storey home designs are becoming much more popular throughout Perth, despite the downturn in the WA housing market. Generally our 2 storey home buyers are people who have already owned a home before and ...
Choosing the right Real Estate Agent
By Jericho Pineda · 6 years ago
Buying a house isn’t a task to be taken lightly. The house you decide to live in and its location have an enormous effect on your life. Your house does more than protect you from ...
Home Buyer Tips In a Sellers' Market, How To Increase Your Odds
By Roman Ludwing · 6 years ago
In a sellers’ market, its best for buyers to be educated about the specific area they would like to purchase. In a sellers’ market, sellers usually like to view as much offers as possible to ...
6 Pitfalls Of Hiring Your Own Removal Truck
By Rory Da Costa · 6 years ago
6 Pitfalls Of Hiring Your Own Removal Truck Most people want to save as much money as they can during the moving process and are tempted to hire their own moving truck. However, while the ...
Moving Company for Business Moves
By Nathan White · 6 years ago
An office carries with it several risks for a business. During a move, a company is especially exposed to liabilities outside the ones that occur throughout the normal range of business. Risks during a move ...
Your Relationship with your Note Payer Matters
By Phyllis Espinoza · 6 years ago
You have now gone through the adventure of putting your property up for sale at the right price, you found a buyer for your property with a decent down payment, maybe not very good credit, ...
Tips on Buying and Selling Residential Properties
By Phyllis Espinoza · 6 years ago
Home buying and selling can be a very fast-paced industry - a house can sell within hours or even minutes. With the right tools at your fingertips you will be able to outwit and win ...
Chimney Problems when Flipping a Home
By Clayton Brink · 6 years ago
I am sure that you watch those house flipping shows like I do. It’s amazing what a little creativity and hard work can do. On the shows they take a rundown house that’s been abandoned ...
How To Find Home Sellers Ready And Willing To Sell?
By Roman Ludwing · 6 years ago
Where are the home sellers that are really motivated and ready to sell? What are the best ways to find and create communication with potential home sellers? Which ways really work in today’s Real Estate ...
Tips to Prepare for Moving
By Nathan White · 7 years ago
"Traveling is easy if you use a GPS or road map to reach your destination". You should also organise before moving to keep your move well planned, easy, and less time consuming. Here are some ...
How Trump Negotiates Real Estate
By Eugene Vollucci · 7 years ago
Palos Verdes, CA. When I first started buying and selling rental income property, I put an offer in on a building. I had my appointment set at 1:00 PM and I had to wait until ...
Here's How You Can Prepare Your Home For A Quick Sale
By Mike Lies · 7 years ago
The real estate market is becoming quite popular day in and day out and selling a home in such market can be nerve wracking, especially, if the seller doesn't pay attention to certain basics. For ...