Dating

Are you on the right hookup app?
By Alice Naraa · 6 years ago
Not all hookup apps are suitable for you, this may be a hard fact to believe but it is the simple truth . There are some things that should tell you that it is time ...
Can you find love online as part of the LGBT community?
By Shawn Yan · 6 years ago
Decades ago LGBT was viewed as a taboo. In fact in some countries, being gay or lesbian was treated as a criminal offense with a capital punishment of death. However, in our current society, things ...
Mature and Unsure about Dating
By Shawn Yale · 6 years ago
So, you are a bit older and you are looking for fun? Maybe dating? Maybe a potential life partner? But you are feeling scared that you are too old and that train has passed? Worry ...
Dating When You Are at The Age of 40s
You are single, and you are in your forties. Everyone you know is either married, has kids, has long term partners, and you are feeling left out. There is no need to put yourself down ...
Tips for Composing a Successful BDSM Dating Profile
When entering the world of online dating, it’s important to create an attractive profile- after all, your profile is what sells you as a person that someone would want to go out with. When you’re ...
Showing A Date From Out Of Town A Good Time In New York City
By Roseunique Howard · 6 years ago
Okay, so you swipe right on tinder now what? Say the person isn’t from here and wants a worth while experience. New York City has endless options for going on dates. Forget about a dinner ...
How can you say "hi" to a woman in public?
By Eddy Baller · 6 years ago
Most women appreciate it when a man approaches with good manners, especially because it’s so rare to see. I can’t count how many times I’ve heard from women in my own city complaining that "men ...
3 Tips for Bisexual Dating.
By Shawn Yan · 6 years ago
Heterosexual relationships are the norm the world over. Men should only be attracted to women and vice versa. Well, that’s what is expected of you from a traditional and religious point of view. Anyone perceived ...
Free Gay Chat - Online and Out and About
By Alex Reddle · 7 years ago
Looking for something a little bit different? If you want to meet people, get to know them and have fun in the process, try a free gay chat room. A Different Approach to a Night ...
Free Online Dating
By Stanford Hessey · 7 years ago
Are you a real "newbie" to the world of free online dating? Do you find online dating foreign? Fret not, dear readers. Here are some online dating tips to assist you in enjoying the experience. ...
What Are The Perfect Drinks For The Perfect Dates?
By Edward Wade · 7 years ago
Dates are often a very nervy affair. Making sure that you pick the right place, the right environment that both of you will enjoy, can be a nightmare. Although it’s not the case for everyone, ...
13 Online Dating Tips for Women
By Brad Ottosen · 7 years ago
After 15 years of taking pictures of people to use for their Online dating profiles, they still ask me the same exact irritating questions before the photo shoot begins. Some of the most common requests ...
How Do Nudist Singles Find Dates?
By Brandy Green · 8 years ago
For nudist like you and me: Most single nudists just like other single people are searching for that perfect companion, someone they can spend the rest of their lives with. But to achieve that goal, ...
The Art of Seducing a Woman
By Niels Bach · 9 years ago
How To Seduce A Woman For many men, seducing a woman is simply a mystery. Not to blame anybody, it´s understandable. Have you heard that med are from Mars and women are from Venus? Men ...
Best 5 Dating Tips For Men
Top 5 Dating Tips for Men Niels Bach here. I bring you Top 5 dating tips for you. I really can´t know if you know all of it. Or maybe if you can get just ...
Are you struggling finding the woman for you?
Do you expect to find the perfect woman? Dating can be so hard. The article is here to help men who are struggling dating women. Do you struggle with dating? I´m here to help if ...
How To Talk with Women - 5 Ways To Flirt With Humor
By Irvin Atala · 9 years ago
Just what is the very best way to speak to women? It's bad enough that you're pissing your shorts simply mustering the guts to speak to Ms. Cutey. Not to mention keeping up a conversation ...
Ten Flirting Guidelines For Men - Always Keep Your Objective In Mind!
By Irvin Atala · 9 years ago
So you want to learn how to flirt? Before we start the leading 10 flirting guidelines for guys, let's first take a look at how you should approach a communication and interaction with a girl ...
Eye Contact Of Women - Four Telltale Signs That She's Interested
By Miguel Kassulke · 9 years ago
We have all heard the saying about the eyes being the window to her soul. Well, the eyes can also be the window to her attraction degree to you. You can tell quite a bit ...
The 4 Reasons Women Like Jerks Revealed
By Bruno Babic · 9 years ago
Why women like jerks is the question that’s asked by most guys because what confuses these guys is the fact that jerks are often the men who have bad looks or bad behavior. The truth ...