ArticleBiz.com :: Free article content
Authors: Maximum article exposure. Publishers: Reprintable article content.
BROWSE ARTICLES
ArticleBiz.com Home
Featured Articles
Recently Added Articles
Most Viewed Articles
Article Comments
Advanced Article Search
AUTHORS
Submit Article
Check Article Status
Author TOS
PUBLISHERS
RSS Article Feeds
Terms of Service

Culture Articles
Home Social Issues Culture

• A Degenerative Evolution By Richard Corrigan
    A Degenerative Evolution (terrorists’ recruits) by Richard F. Corrigan Serendipitously, as I was toiling through my middle and high school years .... text message. An Instagram. Soon, "Radicalized Americans" will be an everyday mention in the news. It takes a village? Where have they all gone?

• Travelers on the Orphan Train By Tony Grayson
    Summary The words abandoned, abused, and orphaned do not sound sweet upon the ear. They are heartbreaking when the word children follows them. New .... slums of New York City. This and so many stories of young lives salvaged, were the result of the ideas and actions of a world shaper, Charles Loring Brady.

• Body Art - Let your tattoos do the talking By Kian Riley
    Body art, (tattoos) or (tattooing) has been a mainstay in popular culture for years, however, during the crazy nineties and the naughty noughties the tattoo .... keep this ancient art form in the minds of kids as they look up to these people and see that tattoos are not all that bad and are a means of expression.

• Saint Patrick's Day Parades 2012 By Frank Romano
    Saint Patrick's Day religious holiday celebrated internationally on 17 March. It commemorates Saint Patrick and the arrival of Christianity in Ireland .... America. Maryville Missouri dukes it out with New Hope Arkansas for claiming the title of the shortest St. Patricks day parade at less than 100 feet long.

• Failed Fiat Currencies In American History By Tom Genot
    America has had a history of fiat currencies dating back as far as the American Revolution. Even before America’s colonists won their independence from .... policies for asset protection, by hedging against inflation, deflation, or even the destruction of paper currency through hyperinflation. Tom Genot -

• Black History Month: Helping Black Employability By Daryl D Green
    Black History Month is a wonderful time to think about historical accomplishments. However, it would be better served as catalysis for further opportunities .... retooling for the future. With millions of people searching for full-time employment, some hope is better than no at all. © 2012 by Daryl D. Green

• Life, Death and the Ganguro. By Ryan Fuller
    With fashion trends changing at the speed of a concord in westernised culture, it is always interesting to explore the vast array of clothing choices made .... Ganguro culture has diminished significantly over the last few years. Plus, I for one do not believe strange rituals happen, but that’s just my opinion.

• You Can Merge Christianity with Feng Shui Principles in Harmony By Alex Fin
    The practice of Feng Shui originated in China where the most predominant religion is Buddhism. Even so, Feng Shui is not a Buddhist practice, although .... the Christian Feng Shui you dream of. You don't need to go against your principles to create the principles at home in your own spiritual retreat.

• Don't be your Own Worst Enemy! By Marc Victor
    I cringe to think how many times clients come into my office to discuss their criminal matter with me only to learn they have done possibly irreparable .... other criminal charges, the decisions you make during your initial contact with a police officer can be the difference between conviction and acquittal.

• Bullying and Social Media By Damien Dodd
    Adolescence is such a difficult time in life. Although, kids can be very resilient, it is evident that our experiences during these times can have life .... accountable for things that we say and do. Perhaps, now more than ever, it applies that if one doesn’t have anything nice to say nothing should be said at all.

• Volunteering Services and their Outstanding Benefits By John Milly
    This article will take you on a journey in which you will get acquainted with the diverse advantages of volunteering services and how they enormously contribute .... volunteering is the impact that is left on the community. Nothing can refuse the fact that the unpaid volunteers act as the glue that binds a community together.

• Be Patient to Select the Right Equipments for Home Security Orange Park By Livon Scott
    It has become common to provide security systems in many houses in America in the form of surveillance cameras and burglar alarms. Due to the increased .... security devices online at home security, Jacksonville, Florida. Many agencies make a survey at your house and recommend the right appliances for your home.

• Why Do Other People Care About Hollywood Celebrities And Celebrity Scandals? By Rubin Generous
    Being a journalism graduate I am all for the liberty of the press. I furthermore consider that people today ought to know everything they need to know .... or otherwise not in very good taste. Sort of like laughing at somebody falling down stairs. If everyone else is laughing with you it's not improper.

RSS Feed

Articles 1 - 15 :: Prev | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. | Next

Copyright © 2017 by ArticleBiz.com. All rights reserved.

Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Submit Article | Editorial