ArticleBiz.com :: Free article content
Authors: Maximum article exposure. Publishers: Reprintable article content.
BROWSE ARTICLES
ArticleBiz.com Home
Featured Articles
Recently Added Articles
Most Viewed Articles
Article Comments
Advanced Article Search
AUTHORS
Submit Article
Check Article Status
Author TOS
PUBLISHERS
RSS Article Feeds
Terms of Service

Culture Articles
Home Social Issues Culture

• "China Gorky" Lu Xun ---No Novel By Serena Du
    "China Gorky" Lu Xun ---No Novel Lu Xun left a large number of literary works, mostly essays, essays and short stories. However, the 20th century .... preparations, ordered some relevant books. In addition, Lu Xun would like to write a more comprehensive "changes in the history of Chinese characters."

• Why does Mao so Popular in China By Serena Du
    Why does Mao so Popular in China? "Looked up and saw the Big Dipper, day and night to miss Mao." Although Mao Zedong, September 9, 1976 died .... of the clouds, falling into a new indemnity; have a nostalgic era after the storm, it more mellow. Mao live forever in the hearts of the Chinese people!

• Hibiscus – The National Flower of Malaysia By Jegan Krishnan
    Hibiscus – The National Flower of Malaysia The Malaysian symbol Hibiscus also known as Hibiscus rosa-sinensis is a tropical flower which belongs to .... islands to show their status of being single. By, Jegan Krishnan (Universitas Padjadjaran, Bandung, Indonesia) Credited to: Budi Irawan S.S.i M.S.i

• Is a Hypnotherapist Just a Quack? By Roseanna Leaton
    The Kings Speech has recently won rather a lot of awards, and deservedly so. Colin Firth's performance as the King who stuttered was absolutely brilliant .... for health, happiness and well-being. P.S. Discover how you can focus your mind with hypnosis. Grab a free hypnosis download from my website now.

• Tips On How To Create A Eulogy Right Away By Marisela Wlodarekl
    A Eulogy is a memorial speech for someone who has passed away. The responsibility of recounting the life experience of that person is on the one making .... Some people are overly concerned about technicalities like word usage and grammar. Make sure you have enough for the time allotted for your speech.

• Traditional Origin of the Kenyan Kikuyu People By Tony Maniscalco
    The Kikuyu (Agĩkũyũ) people of Kenya comprise 22% of the country’s population, so it is likely that visitors to the country on a Kenya .... All Kikuyu homesteads were traditionally built facing Mount Kenya, while they speak of a unity among the clans, Nyumba ya Mumbi, in honour of Mumbi.

• Malaysian Culture By Mohammed Zaki
    Malaysian culture is a harmonious melting-pot of many different Asian cultures, all co-existing together in one country. The famous slogan used by the .... to their relatively small size compared to the Malays and the Chinese. To this day, they play an integral in influencing Malaysia’s cultural landscape.

• Ramayana Dance Performance By Yanthi Margaretta
    The story of the Ramayana enormously evokes the Balinese. A lot of their dances are based mostly on this nice story which is commonly depicted in a ballet .... fortunately ever after with Rama. The Indian model reveals a really different ending with Sita saved by Mother Earth, never returning to her husband.

• The Lathes of Giants By David Kielek
    As part of a continuing series to familiarize the public with great artists of heroic persona, the men who designed our national coinage, I will periodically .... he would be included in the pantheon of famous American designers. NEXT UP: Charles E. Barber – Boring and Predictable? Or Strong and Durable?

• Two Israeli Phantoms against 28 MiGs at Ofira By Matt Isaacson
    On Oct. 6th, 1973, the Egyptians launched their jets against Israel on the holiest day of the Jewish Year, Yom Kippur. They began by sending seven four .... deeper into Sinai once these forces had strayed out from under their Russian supplied SAM 3 missile protection, a grave error on the part of the Egyptians.

• Can Buddhists Celebrate Christmas? By Joshua Smith
    A Buddhist Christmas may sound like a contradiction, but only if you focus on the differences and not the underlying theme. I know many Buddhist monks .... Visit Grand Island Serene Gardens (http://www.grand-island-serene-gardens.com) to explore more about Japanese culture and some of its various traditions.

• Hero of the Quarter - Part I By David Kielek
    Hero of the Quarter is a serial article written by, for, and about the gallant American men and women, of all ages and races, who expended their health .... mentioned. As someone once said, ‘if you understand, no explanation is necessary, if you don’t understand, no explanation is possible.’ END of PART I

• Famous Fictional Markets By Rubel Zaman
    Markets are the backbone of the United Kingdom. They spring up all across the week, selling a range of goods; from the fresh and tasty produce that can .... and can be reached through the Leaky Cauldron, an alehouse somewhere along Charing Cross Road between a bookshop and a record store – I’m still looking!

• Argentine Tango By Nazmun Nahar
    A short history of Argentine tango Argentine tango is a musical technology genre and social dance that begun in Argentina and Uruguay. Argentine tango .... tango you only go any of the search engines like: Google and have to write Argentine tango and you fine lots of details details about Argentine tango.

Articles 31 - 45 :: Prev | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. | Next

Copyright © 2017 by ArticleBiz.com. All rights reserved.

Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Submit Article | Editorial