ArticleBiz.com :: Free article content
Authors: Maximum article exposure. Publishers: Reprintable article content.
BROWSE ARTICLES
ArticleBiz.com Home
Featured Articles
Recently Added Articles
Most Viewed Articles
Article Comments
Advanced Article Search
AUTHORS
Submit Article
Check Article Status
Author TOS
PUBLISHERS
RSS Article Feeds
Terms of Service

Culture Articles
Home Social Issues Culture

• Itunes: new view By Martina Celegato
    One of the giants of music on the Web is certainly Apple, which thanks to the iPod and related iTunes program has succeeded in creating a monopoly in its .... noting that in just 48 hours, the social network has reached 1 million subscribers, all users of Itunes 10, the version required to access the network.

• What is Truly Valuable? By Ben Arvin
    I just finished writing a booklet called Navigating the Abyss of Modern American Culture. The booklet is about the problems within our culture and my .... while people suffer unnecessarily. I hope to have others join and support me in this effort to change our culture for the better. Thank you for reading.

• Excellent Service is the "Norm" in Istanbul, Turkey By Liz Smith
    Service is one thing that the Turks don’t take lightly. In fact, it seems as though hospitality is ingrained in their very being. I am being completely .... up with a call to make sure I have received and am satisfied with my order. Now that’s service! (Sarap, Saraplar, Online Sarap, Sampanya, Votka, Viski)

• Clothing in South East Asia By Lisa Olson
    For the average visiting ‘firang’, South East Asian fashion is a multi-faceted plethora of cheap, ‘knock off’ designer labels; last season’s Ralph Lauren .... of home-sourced fabrics to which it is loyal, could come through equally an economic and cultural winner for a previously considered clothing underdog.

• The one drink Russians cannot live without By Oksana Boichenko
    When you come to visit, you will be offered tea in virtually every house you will stop in, as for Russians it is more than just a drink - it is tradition .... knows, perhaps after trying this drink, you will develop a taste for it and gladly join your Russian wife when she arranges tea parties at your home.

• Showcase my office talent? I don’t think so! By Sara Wright
    You’ve heard the whispers, you know deep down what is about to happen because the office around you is buzzing with the secrecy and excitement that goes .... else is there that you can do besides singing and dancing during your teambuilding in kent that will help you win the competition? The mind boggles…

• The Uses and Cultural Relevance of Bamboo in Asia and South East Asia By Rubel Zaman
    Bamboo is a giant tropical grass with hollow wood stems. In the west when we consider the uses of bamboo, we think 80’s garden furniture and bamboo shoots .... soul. So, not only is bamboo versatile and useful, but it is also a symbol of Asia, and important to the numerous different cultures that live there.

• Showing Your Love by Sending Friendship Greeting Cards this Christmas By Puneet Decor
    Christmas Day is coming soon. Thought of anything special for your friends? How about showing your love by sending friendship Christmas greetings? Greeting .... matters. It is your feelings that your friends will remember, not the card you send. For more information please visit our site - Christmas Carnivals

• The Eastern Woodland Indians By Mr. Nokomis
    The term Eastern Woodland Indians refers to the many tribes of native North Americans who originally lived in the forests that extended the entire length .... nomadic and required a somewhat different social structure than the small itinerant family groups that depended on following the game for their existence.

• Sports Related Fundraising Ideas By Jolian Grant
    Are you tired of selling chocolate bars to raise money for your school fundraisers? Do you spend a lot of time training for your sport with nutrition and .... well. Many courses will be happy to help you set up the organizational work. Check out part 2 of this article for even more active fundraising ideas.

• Russian engagement/pre-wedding traditions By Oksana Boichenko
    Russian wedding traditions are quite different from what most American and European cultures are used to. Naturally, there are some people who chose to .... maximum. Having all these things planned does not take much time, and once the list is completed, you can be considered ready for the wedding itself.

• An old Chinese fairy - the god of marriage By Liu Rene
    Tang Dynasty, A people named Gu Wei, once, he went to Songcheng for a travel, accommodation in the South store. One night, Gu Wei is strolling in the .... men and women combined to tie red string by the god of marriage, to match, so, later generations took a matchmaker called "the god of marriage".

• Tiki Totem Poles - Getting In Touch With Ancient Mysteries By Emily Morison
    What are Tiki totem poles and how do they fit in to urban lifestyles? These poles are wooden blocks that were carved into the likeness of Tiki gods and .... you decide to use these poles, and whatever size of totem poles you choose, they are sure to be a great way to adorn your bar in authentic Tiki fashion.

• Ramadan Life In Egypt By Alaa Ibrahim
    In August, Muslims usher in the holy month of Ramadan, a time of fasting and prayer that quiets the normally frenetic country. At least during the scorching .... to be right there at your hotel. The beat also goes on at all the clubs and discos, so check with your hotel about the best places to see and be seen.

• Tiki Culture - A Brief History By Gabriella Betts
    Tiki culture has become popular primarily due to people's preference for the Tiki decorating style, especially in most tropical tourist destinations .... interesting and the Tiki decorating style is definitely a lot of fun. Wherever there is an island-themed party, you are sure to find traces of the Tiki.

Articles 46 - 60 :: Prev | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. | Next

Copyright © 2017 by ArticleBiz.com. All rights reserved.

Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Submit Article | Editorial