Relationship

From Adoration to Control: Unmasking the Tactics of Love Bombing
By Carla Corelli · 3 weeks ago
Love bombing is a manipulative tactic often used in the early stages of an abusive relationship. It involves one partner overwhelming the other with grandiose gestures and declarations of love. The goal of love bombing ...
Finding Love In Your Senior Years. And Telling The Kids!
By Nicholas K. · 1 month ago
Love in our senior years often comes with a quiet, profound beauty, markedly different from the heady, impulsive romances of youth. In these later chapters of life, love is not a whirlwind, but rather a ...
What is domestic violence?
By Chaplain Bre · 1 month ago
Domestic abuse advocates define domestic violence (a.k.a., domestic violence, intimate partner violence) as a behavioral pattern that occurs in an intimate relationship (e.g., cohabitation, dating, marriage). It’s used to gain and maintain power and control ...
How can Speed Dating London Change People’s Experience of Finding a Romantic Partner?
By Arianna Moonn · 3 months ago
The speed dating industry is an evolving field. Recent studies show that people are more likely to attend speed dating in London which is connected to the improved experience, better prices, venues and hosts, and ...
Nurturing Marital Bliss: The Transformative Power of the 5 Primary Love Languages
By Aurora Solstice · 3 months ago
In the journey of marriage, understanding your partner is akin to navigating a beautiful, yet complex, labyrinth. The concept of the 5 Primary Love Languages, introduced by Dr. Gary Chapman, offers a map to navigate ...
Breaking News: Scientists Confirm - Relationships Actually Require Effort
By Karl Jackson · 4 months ago
Why relationships are challenging but worth it Relating to another person is no easy feat. It's a dance of compromise, vulnerability, and understanding. But despite the inevitable challenges that come with relationships, they are undeniably ...
Actual Characteristics of A Leader-Follower In the 21st Century
By Nathaline Poquie · 6 months ago
Introduction A lack of competent followers in the leadership process may obstruct organizational growth. In today's business environment, some leaders need help recognizing and engaging qualified followers in the leadership process, resulting in poor results. ...
AI-Generated Girlfriends: Exploring the Pros and Cons of Artificial Companionship
By Georgi Dimitrov · 6 months ago
In the ever-evolving landscape of technology, the emergence of artificial intelligence (AI) has pushed the boundaries of what was once considered possible. Among its many applications, one intriguing development is the concept of AI-generated girlfriends ...
Why Friends With Benefits Relationships Don’t Always Work Out
By Alexander Tend · 7 months ago
When it comes to relationships, friends with benefits can seem like an attractive option for those who want to enjoy the company and companionship of another person without having to commit to a more serious ...
What are Twin Flames. How to know your Twin Soul.
By Devine Faith · 8 months ago
The concept of a "twin flame connection" originates from spiritual and metaphysical beliefs. It is often described as a deep and intense soul connection between two individuals who are believed to be mirror reflections of ...
How to get him back
By James Smith · 8 months ago
“What Happened?” Several months ago you were introduced to a great guy at a party given by a friend. You spent the entire evening talking, laughing and dancing. He took your number, promised to call ...
Romantic Escapes: How Erotic Getaways Can Reignite the Spark in Your Relationship
By Michael Olenyn · 8 months ago
Introduction In today's fast-paced world, it's not uncommon for couples to find their relationships becoming routine, even monotonous, over time. Seeking a remedy to this monotony, many are turning to a tantalizing solution: erotic getaways. ...
How to get over a relationship breakup?
By Isaac Euler · 1 year ago
It is evident that no one is prepared for the end of a relationship. It doesn't matter if it was very short or lasting, it can be extremely painful to deal with it and this ...
How to bring back your Ex
By Solomon Agyemang · 1 year ago
How to bring back your Ex It's natural to feel a range of emotions after a breakup, including a desire to get back together with your ex. However, it's important to take some time to ...
Real Love
By Renea Linsom · 1 year ago
Hey everyone! I hope everyone is doing well on this excellent day! I guess I should introduce myself. I'm Renea and today I was thinking about my upbringing. Early in my life my mother showed ...
Story of being Misunderstood
By Harpreet Kaur · 1 year ago
This is my story of being misunderstood. Sometimes I wonder Am I the person who is meant to stay alone. After investing your precious time in a relationship, how hard or easy it would be ...
How to Cope with Relationship: Anxiety and Rebound
By Peter Abasiama · 1 year ago
Anxiety is never fun, and it can be a sign of serious mental health issues in some cases. For the majority of us though, anxiety is just a very unpleasant and unpredictable experience that we ...
How to Attract a Woman (6 Things That Get Her Fascinated)
By Peter Abasiama · 1 year ago
If the Law of Attraction were a concrete scientific fact, men wouldn't have to worry about attracting women. But science can help us understand the age-old question of how attractive men are to women. How ...
5 Reasons Why Friends Are Key to Mental and Physical Health
By Amaya Oswald · 1 year ago
You might assume that friends are important for our mental health, but you may not know the extent to which healthy relationships affect our physical health and ultimately, our quality of life. Science shows you ...
4 Reasons Why Gen Z Is The Loneliest Generation
By Amaya Oswald · 1 year ago
If you thought millennials were lonely, it looks like Gen Zs have it worse. In fact, Generation Z is the loneliest generation in recent history. According to a study by Cigna, “nearly half of Americans ...