Relationship

How to Make Friends with a Busy Schedule
By Mia Senick · 1 year ago
It happens, life gets in the way and making friends isn’t always your biggest priority. Whether you have joined a new college or taken a job in a new city, it can feel easy to ...
How To Make Connections As An Introvert
By Amaya Oswald · 1 year ago
If you are an introvert, you may find it hard to be friendly with people at first. This can lead the person you have just met to wrongly assume that you are not interested in ...
How to get back your ex
By Mei Emma · 1 year ago
You might have done all that you could to get your ex back, however odds are you went about it the incorrect way, as the vast majority do when they're frantic and close to home. ...
Quotes of Dad
By Arthur Gevarnick · 1 year ago
Chapter 10 Quotes of Dad Dad was born in 1933, in Pittsburgh, the surviving twin of a single parent, his twin having died at birth, making him a survivor right from the start. His mother ...
Pledge for Unconditional Love for All Humans
By Claudia Evelina Budu Phd · 1 year ago
I found out, in the hardest way possibly, that we as spiritual beings, have ties on our Earth for generations and generations… Have you ever found a certain place, that looks familiar to you even ...
Broken Hearts-A Way of Living!
Here I am, stunned, frightened, saying nothing, just praying... I am praying for the sunny days with few clouds in the sky along with a near calm ocean somewhere in the middle of this Earth! ...
The voice of the Soul- Being Flexible
On a limited world, I always find things to make me wonder why I am like a tree with deep roots, which barely moves its branches facing a strong wind? I rather choose now, a ...
How To Step Out Of Your Sexual Comfort Zone
By Marina Elden · 1 year ago
Sex can and should be an exciting and fun endeavor, whether it’s solo play or with a partner. That being said, it can get boring or even stressful if you’re not fully comfortable with all ...
The Five Love Languages in Psychology
By Christina Aziz Hanna · 2 years ago
The evaporation of love after marriage is a ubiquitous anxiety that all humans grapple with. Numerous married couples look back over the past years of their first dates and wonder where their whirlwind romance go? ...
Expanding Generosity (Thanksgiving Series Pt3) (VIDEO)
By Emma K. Viglucci · 2 years ago
Thanksgiving is about really appreciating everything in our lives… A grateful heart is like a magic pill… There are so many ways to embrace a Gratitude Practice and being Thankful. When we appreciate our life ...
Embracing Gratitude (Thanksgiving Series Pt2) (VIDEO)
By Emma K. Viglucci · 2 years ago
Did you know that the better you feel, the easier and more joyful your life becomes? Whether you look at this in terms of having high vibrations and attracting other high vibration experiences in your ...
LOVE AS A STRONG FEELING.
By Clara Nneka Ezeojih · 2 years ago
Love is that constant attraction we have towards someone. It is also a deep feeling we have for something or someone. Love is that strong, intense, deep and affectionate feeling that can right all wrong ...
STRONG RELATIONSHIP TIPS
By Clara Nneka Ezeojih · 2 years ago
Keeping a relationship isn’t easy you need to do a lot of work, putting efforts to make the relationship work. Being in a relationship requires a lot of patience, good communication skills, affection, trust etc. ...
The empty house on Fernwood Street
By Don Robbins · 2 years ago
It was a cool sunny day and Doc bounced down the steps from the house in which he lived. He was going over to see his cousins who lived on Fernwood Street. It was about ...
Do Single Moms Have the Right to Pursue New Love?
By Cana Deen · 2 years ago
Single moms always have the fear of experiencing the same torture and nightmares all over again in marriage. But this does not mean they do not have the right to rearrange their life. If you ...
Text Chemistry Book Review
By Igbogbayi Sunday Adebaayo · 3 years ago
Welcome to my Text Chemistry Review by Amy North. All the information here is based on my personal review of the product and from collective feedback from other users. I hope this text chemistry review ...
The Pros and Cons in a Sugar Daddy Dating Relationship
By Cana Deen · 3 years ago
Sugar daddy dating is considered to be the best type of relationship for older men and younger women. Due to the immense wealth that sugar daddy has, it is possible to enjoy all kinds of ...
Winter Proposals Reach Record High Due To Lockdown
By Alexander Lewis · 3 years ago
Did anyone else notice that our social media feeds were packed with couples taking their relationship to the next level? Even celebrities like Ant McPartlin and Stacey Solomon were in the news after their winter ...
Tips of Choosing the Right BBW Dating Sites and Apps
By Cana Deen · 3 years ago
BBW is the abbreviation of big beautiful woman. Today there is a large group of plus size women and their admirers in the world. This makes the dating business for them become larger scale. Normal ...
6 Signs Of True Love, Which Are Hard For To Feel In Ordinary Rrelationship
By Vincent Simon · 3 years ago
True love is invincible and supreme. Now many people begin to praise or admire the people who have true love, but there are really few people who have true love. Because, true love needs to ...