Lifestyle

Is Saving A Relationship Worth It
By James Kirk · 15 years ago
Is Saving A Relationship Worth It Every relationship goes through struggles but after you have been fighting for a long time to keep it alive you may ask if saving a relationship like this really ...
This Thanksgiving was different!
By Debra L. Morrison · 15 years ago
The cornucopia of plenty was ever so conspicuous this year, compared to previous year's that I'd taken pretty much for granted, since I've visited the Eritrean refugee camps in Africa this July where food and ...
Attract Women Now The Meaning of Meaning
By John James · 15 years ago
What does it mean when a woman smiles at you? Or when she flips her hair at you? Or when she ignores you? Do you know? Or does it even matter? Today I’m going to ...
How to Be a Good Fighter in Life
By Don L. · 15 years ago
If you want to succeed in life, you have to be a good fighter. Why? Because you need to fight to achieve valuable things in life. While you could achieve some things without much effort, ...
A Focused Life is an Exceptional Life
By Brandy Herron · 15 years ago
What is quality of life? When asked, most people would rank having a good quality of life as high in their priorities. However, many people are not able to achieve this. The boundaries between each ...
Signs Of An Unhealthy Relationship
By Larry Buhrandt · 15 years ago
Fix Your Sexless Marriage We have all seen the signs of an unhealthy relationship. And it's can be pretty heartbreaking if it involves you and your significant other. It's a helpless feeling when your partner ...
Long Distance Relationships Statistics
Tell me, do long distance relationships statistics really matter? All you really care about is whether or not your relationship is going to stand the test of time. You only need to know how to ...
Female Led Relationship
Her Secrets Your female led relationship is no longer a shock to people anymore. It is becoming more and more accepted that women love to take control, and truly are better at making a relationship ...
Couples Communication 1000 Questions
1000 Questions For Couples How important do you rate communication in a relationship, or a marriage? If this is not number one on your list, it is very possible that you and your partner will ...
4 Steps To Get Balance In Your Life
By Stefan Holm · 15 years ago
4 Steps To Get Balance In Your Life Are you taking full responsibility for your life? I meet customers every week, who want more balance in life and better health, finances, relationships, etc. The problem ...
Life after Retirement
By Sam Jose · 15 years ago
Retirement is the start of second innings of your life. This is the time that is supposed to give you all the freedom, time and resources to fully enjoy your life. Not all people can ...
Seven Ways to Get Your Ex Boy Friend Back
By Liz Johnson · 15 years ago
If you have recently gone through a nasty breakup, more than likely you are dealing with a lot of pain and wondering how to get your ex boy friend back. Those first few days and ...
How Many Units Are You Drinking?
By Kate Corr · 15 years ago
We're always being told to count our units and make sure we don't drink too much, but how many of us actually know how many units of alcohol are in our regular drinks?So, whether you're ...
Champagne Lifestyle on a Bingo Budget
By Erin Jane · 15 years ago
We’ve got the latest tips to have you saving money, living large, and playing bingo all at the same time. Now that we’re all grown-ups, we have financial responsibilities that didn’t exist when we were ...
Center on Integrity to Attain Life Fulfillment
By David Gruder · 15 years ago
As a child, one of my favorite quiet games was "dot-to-dot." The cells in my body buzzed whenever I played this game. It was as though discovering the larger picture hidden within seemingly random elements ...
How to build a healthy lifestyle
By Jim Rosenau · 15 years ago
Making a lifestyle change is not easy let alone a healthy lifestyle change. But a healthy lifestyle change needs to be done in three categories to loose weight. You need diet, exercise, and your will. ...
The Four Keys to a Fulfilling Life
By Michael Neill · 15 years ago
For years, I've sifted through the existing literature on discovering, uncovering, or creating your life mission, trying things out in my life and wondering why I wasn't as fulfilled as I believed possible. Along the ...
Be Happy Today
By Colleen Moore · 15 years ago
Are you still waiting for your circumstances to change before you’ll allow yourself to be happy? Most of us have preconceived ideas of what would make us happy, and we refuse to be satisfied until ...
Cohabitation: A Growing Trend
By Scott Jarvis · 15 years ago
In an age where divorce is as common as marriage many people are now practicing cohabitation as opposed to becoming legally bonded to one another. Like all things, both cohabitation and marriage have their benefits ...
Tantra: Divine Union of Man & Woman
By Lokita Carter · 15 years ago
The meaning of the word Tantra, derived from Sanskrit, is "to weave". In the tantric lifestyle, we weave together all aspects of our lives into one harmonious whole. Work becomes a meditation, making love becomes ...