Lifestyle

Some of the Best Men’s Lifestyle Advice
By Ashley Jones · 4 years ago
The true quality of a gentleman is someone who turns his weakness into his strength and creates a character which can be respected by all. Even by himself! There are many ways by which you ...
Legal Advice for your Retirement
By Janice Fergusson · 4 years ago
By the year 2040 one in 12 of us in the UK will be aged over 80. Currently, approximately 20% of the Scottish population is of retirement age. Many of those people are still extremely ...
Personal Responsibility
By June Stepansky · 4 years ago
As a society, our books, movies and our national sympathies seem to admire those individuals who are risk takers and live the adventurous life--those who risk all for fame and fortune. This makes for very ...
Bridgeport Correctional Center: Offender BEWARE
By Dennis Morehead · 4 years ago
My time at BCC was long enough to see most of the injustices that are rampant there and short enough to know that I wouldn’t wish that place on my worst enemy. I am Dennis ...
Packing List for a New Truck Driver
By Alice Derrick · 4 years ago
Now that you have your CDL, you must be pretty delighted to get on the road. One of the most essential things about life as a truck driver is packing for the journey. You never ...
Homegrown Hero and Philanthropist gives something more valuable than money!
By Michael Nocks · 4 years ago
As I began my journey to find true leaders in the "unsung" world of giving back, I encountered someone that caught my eye and piqued my curiosity. His name is Dennis Morehead. Dennis Morehead, 47 ...
Diamonds are Forever; And so is Plastic
By Alice Derrick · 4 years ago
Plastic may be convenient and easy. It pleads to our busy one time "use and throw" society. Beyond that, it exists in almost everything around us; right from the morning when we brush our teeth, ...
The App That Lets You Speak From The Grave
By John James · 5 years ago
In the digital age where most things are made simplistically convenient, and formidably on point, a new app comes to clarify what’s left after dying. Just launched in early-December the new app from Mylastwill.org has ...
Expose Unreliable Grabbing Skills of Claw Machine Game
By Neo Li · 5 years ago
Claw machine game has been popular all over the world for a long time. Some great players of catching dolls constantly share their keys to success on the Internet. However, many players tease these secrets ...
What The Heck Is Creativity?
By Margaret Jones · 5 years ago
Before diving into details of what is creativity and ways you can achieve that, let me ask you first. What do you think is creativity? Stop reading this article right away. Start your favorite word ...
5 reasons why you should rent a Limo
By Nash Taylor · 5 years ago
1-Explore new city with a Limo Exploring a new city in Limo service would be an experience you shouldn't miss. Weather you tried walking or bus tours, having a chauffeur knows where to go and ...
Why all British businessmen should lick the house of George Clooney (in case you're wondering)
By Thomas H Cullen · 5 years ago
Nostalgia is always bittersweet. It’s necessary but without use. Being sentimental is supposed to be a sweet part of the human condition, but at the same time it’s never for a practical purpose. Which brings ...
Should I wear a three piece suit for the American people, so that nobody ever needs a job?
By Thomas H Cullen · 5 years ago
It goes without saying, that the basic idea of wearing a three piece suit is horny. The excessive clothing is horny, and the prospect of looking in the mirror while wearing one is horny. However, ...
How much does your lifestyle cost you?
By Jake Holyoak · 6 years ago
What’s your new year’s resolution? For many people, it will be to curb their spending and save more — in 2017, it was the fourth most popular resolution, according to Harper’s Bazaar. Before you head ...
The dangers of social smoking
By Ryan Burnyeat · 6 years ago
Are you a low-level or occasional smoker? Let’s see if you are indeed classed as a low-level or occasional smoker. There are three main groups to be aware of: 1. The binge smoker — someone ...
The Instagram Psychic Scam
By Carolyn Molnar · 6 years ago
I received a telephone call a few days ago from a distraught woman who fell prey to a psychic scammer. My blood boils whenever I hear about phoney psychics inventing new ways to cheat people. ...
Beauty in detail
By Sunny Jiang · 6 years ago
When it comes to minimalism all the details are equally important. The true minimalism lovers love empty spaces and home décor inspired by geometrical shapes and simple lines. The natural colours such monochrome, grey, beige ...
How expensive is getting a DUI?
By Bill Wadsworth · 6 years ago
Driving under the influence of alcohol and drugs is very dangerous for everyone on the road including yourself. And as if the embarrassment and shame are not enough, with each DUI arrest there also comes ...
An Iraq Veteran Adapting to Help Vets in Need
By Raychel Harvey-Jones · 6 years ago
After the successful launch of a new album featuring veteran and singer John Preston joins forces with Adapt- A Vet®. Adapt- A-Vet works with local community groups and veterans to create and modify homes for ...
Do Your Civic Duty.. Vote!
By Billy Ray Davis · 6 years ago
Fifty years ago, voting was a right worth dying for by those who were being denied. Many of us were reminded of this when we watched the movie "Selma" earlier this year. Yet, here we ...