Lifestyle

Clothing – A Window into the Personality of a Person
By Davinia Vitrac · 13 years ago
Dressmaking has always been a passion of mine. I have always been fascinated by fashion and clothing; how clothing can present a window into the personality of a person and how an outfit can completely ...
Can I Get Hired Over 50?
By Jay Valentine · 13 years ago
This week one of my candidates called and said: "Hey, I am over 50 and I just do not think I can get hired." My comment was this kind of thinking was just nuts and ...
Get free predictions online!
By Eve Deangelis · 13 years ago
Are you currently during a time of doubt? Do you want to ask the opinion of a professional astrologer? Well, you can get free clairvoyance by telephone. The French site is based on finding answers ...
Tips on Living the Frugal Lifestyle
By Joella Swansonberg · 13 years ago
Frugal living is an idea that is about to come into vogue again. With the economy being in the toilet and the future outlook not being much better, many families are feeling the effects of ...
A Good Job Can Help People Quit Smoking
By Donna Martin · 13 years ago
Getting a job can have many benefits on people’s life as a whole ranging from their personal life to professional life. One of the benefits that getting a job can have on their overall health ...
Work life balance program or a life like a symphony
By Pj Mcclure · 13 years ago
When you consider analogies about life, let me ask you a question. Would you prefer your life to be a tight-rope or a song? I talk to a lot of entrepreneurs or executives about the ...
Basic air conditioning 101
By Charlyn Madden · 13 years ago
Mechanical refrigeration is accomplished by continuously circulating evaporating and condensing a fixed supply of refrigerant in a closed system. Evaporation occurs as a low temperature and low pressure while condensation occurs at high temperature and ...
You will need to start with your mindset to improve your lifestyle
By Tace Thompson · 13 years ago
Scientist are now discovering that people have more ability for learning and brain advancement, throughout a person’s life than they ever realised. Genetically we all have differences, some make pick things up more easily than ...
Life Purpose Statements - Tips for Discovering and Articulating Your Life Purpose
By Adam Chalker · 13 years ago
Wrestling with life purpose statements and the large questions behind them - "Who am I? What am I here to do? What's my purpose?" - can be a difficult exercise. For many people, it's uncomfortable ...
Nonverbal Communication and Body Language Power
By Donna Martin · 13 years ago
Good communication is the foundation of successful relationships, both personally and professionally. But we communicate with much more than words. In fact, research shows that the majority of our communication is nonverbal. Nonverbal communication, or ...
The Ideal of the Social Natural
By Gabriel Angelo · 13 years ago
So what’s going on guys? This past month has been rather hectic for me. My computer has been down and I have been dealing with a lot of mess in my life but that is ...
The Myths and Legends of the Werewolf
By S. Roberts · 13 years ago
Where do the werewolf myths end and the truth begin? Werewolf fiction is dominated by portrayals of men cursed to become wolves or wolfmen during the full moon. The process of transmogrification is well documented ...
The Wireless Power Revolution
By John Abbot · 13 years ago
Like Bluetooth or WIFI Wireless power is a lifestyle technology that changes the way people live there lives by offering new levels of convenience and mobility. Currently wireless charging products are only available for low ...
Healthy Living: 3 Lies You Tell Yourself That Keep You From Living The Healthy Life You Dream Of
By Angela Garrison · 13 years ago
We all live 2 lives, we have the life we actually live and the life we dream of living. What’s standing in your way are little lies or resistance. Resistance to change causes us to ...
Lifestyle Change – What is your purpose for creating wealth?
By Vic Lahure · 13 years ago
Most people get involved in internet marketing to make money. It is great to have ambitions but you will need a better goal than just making money. The reason is the goal is vague. You ...
A Dog Owner’s Life – New York City vs. Los Angeles
By Katherine Noto · 13 years ago
As a pet owner who recently moved from New York City to the Los Angeles area, it has been quite a change for me and I think an even bigger (and better) change for my ...
The Rooster and Its Many Faces
By Jen Sullivan · 13 years ago
The Rooster is traditionally considered to be a favorable sign. His crow is a sign of the break of dawn and the beginning of a new start, chasing away the ghosts and evil spirits of ...
Tips on how to know your Life Purpose.
By Peter Jimenez · 13 years ago
Look and you will find it - what is unsought will go undetected. Sophocles It’s Already Within You! "Finding" your purpose is a misleading concept because it’s not something you have to go out and ...
Is it Smart to Retire Outside of the US?
By Jennifer Quilter · 13 years ago
Yes, well, it can be. It depends on where you're going, how you define a smart move, and a lot of other things about your circumstances. How their currency compares to the US dollar is ...
Finding your life purpose
By John Methew · 13 years ago
All living and non-livings things have a purpose of their existence on the earth. Each one has a unique purpose to live. God has assigned some work to humans to show their worth. Life is ...