Travel Tips

University of Tampa College Students Take Theater, Dance and Cultural Tour in New York City
By Howard Clemens · 8 years ago
As Liza Minnelli once sang in the Broadway Musical Cabaret "Life is a Cabaret, Old Chum/Come to the Cabaret." The New York City Broadway Musical is the place where a serious actor, dancer, singer or ...
An Art Focused Student Trip to New York City
By Howard Clemens · 8 years ago
Desmond Cormier is an art teacher at the Buford Middle School in Charlottesville, Virginia. He has taught at the school for 16 years. Cormier lives at a nearby farmstead with his wife, Virginia, a sheep ...
Grand Canyon National Park Helicopters - Do These During the Spring Time Holidays
By Susan Bissonnette · 8 years ago
Spring Break is upon us, and it's high time for students around the US to get out there and make the most of the time off, and the weather. If you're tired of the 'same ...
Enjoying the Very best Grand Canyon South Rim Chopper Flights
The Grand Canyon is a popular tourist destination for good reason. It's size is massive, at one mile in depth and 277 miles long. In some spots the chasm separating the North Rim and South ...
Grand Canyon Helicopters Are My #1 Way to Go to the National Park!
You could say that travelers who are able to take a Grand Canyon helicopter tour are privileged. Not because they are better than anyone else, but because they are privileged to get to participate such ...
Ideal Time of Day to Fly Grand Canyon National Park Choppers
The most fun and exciting tour you can take of the Grand Canyon is one that goes by helicopter. Tour helicopters hover over many of the main landmarks at the canyon, and they can also ...
Fantastic Grand Canyon Trips Start with Maverick Helicopters
There are several tour companies that offer helicopter flights over the Grand Canyon. However, if you want to ensure you have a great experience and a comfortable flight, then you should fly on Maverick choppers. ...
Grand Canyon National Park 1 Day Float Adventures Are Back
By Susan Bissonnette · 9 years ago
Warm spring weather is on the way, so it is the ideal time to get out of the house and enjoy the beauty of nature. The ultimate nature destination is the Grand Canyon, and the ...
Honeymoon in the Maldives: What To Do, Where To Go
By Maria P. Thompson · 9 years ago
If you have chosen the exotic Maldives for your honeymoon destination, you won't be sorry. With their white sandy beaches and exquisite foods, it will be love at first sight. Finding activities and memorable locales ...
Grand Canyon Tours - Christmas Helicopter And Plane Adventures
If you're in Vegas for the holidays this year, why not take an airplane or helicopter tour of the Grand Canyon? Winter is a very pretty season for touring the canyon, and you'll find some ...
Grand Canyon National Park - X-mas Holiday Season Chopper Journeys
If you've always wanted to see the Grand Canyon in person, then you should go over the Christmas holidays, and when you're there, you definitely want to take a helicopter tour of the park. Tours ...
The horse riding heritage of Tuscany Italy
By Andrea Paradisi · 9 years ago
Equine enthusiasts from all over the world come to Italy, to explore the remote areas of Tuscany on horseback. I’m mighty parched after moseying through the gulch to Gerfalco, so I ask the bartender to ...
Grand Canyon Travel - Hot Helicopter Flights for Summer Tourists
Grand Canyon tours cover all price points, but when you want the best, you should look into Maverick tours. Maverick offers the ultimate in safety and service on their 5-star tours. So, when you want ...
Vegas Vacations And Helicopter Trips to the Grand Canyon
Sin City is a wonderful destination for a summertime trip. The city is packed full of fun and excitement, plus, you can take a helicopter tour from there to the West Rim of the Grand ...
5 Tips for Tourists Shopping for Grand Canyon Helicopter Flights
To me, tours on Grand Canyon helicopters are the best way to see the National Park. When you see the canyon from the air, you will understand why it is considered one of the Seven ...
Trekking in Nepal
By Rajan Shrestha · 9 years ago
Your Health Checklist for Trekking In Nepal Trekking In Nepal can catch you off guard health wise. Keep our Health Check List handy before you go Trekking In Nepal. Trekking In Nepal could be your ...
The Secret That Airlines Will Not Reveal
By Martin Gallagher · 9 years ago
As a regular air traveller, I find myself acutely conscious of baggage limitations as I hate to hand over money on excess baggage charges. This has the benefit of traveling lightly. Lighter traveling goes much ...
All Superb Las Vegas Trips Include a Grand Canyon Helicopter Flight
I guess I'm biased, but in my opinion everyone planning a Vegas trip should consider one of the air tours offered on Grand Canyon helicopters. You can take an air-only tour or choose one that ...
Grand Canyon Air Trips And Suggestions to Make Flights Less Pricey
I get asked all the time about how to get the cheapest fares for Grand Canyon flights. Well, it's pretty simple. The first step is to book it online and from there the savings spring ...
Grand Canyon Helicopters - This Year Enjoy a National Park Trip!
It was a rough winter this year, but now summer is here and it is time to have fun. If you're planning a summertime tour of the Grand Canyon, a helicopter flight is one of ...