Anxieties

How to Easily Overcome a Fear of Wrong Decision Making
By Noelyne Jones · 13 years ago
Do you find it difficult to make decisions? After making a decision do you doubt what you have done and worry that it's not the best decision for you? Do you make a decision only ...
Dental Phobia - How To Avoid Fear
By Neej Amb · 13 years ago
What is it about dental clinics that always seem to drive fear in the hearts of people all over the world? Telling a patient not to panic inside a dentist’s clinic is a challenging feat ...
Stop anxiety and panic attacks forever
By Bruce Edward · 13 years ago
Techniques To Eliminate Anxiety Panic Attacks Now Anxiety-What Is It? All you want to know is how do I stop panic attacks. Your heart is pounding fast and you are feeling dizzy. It seems as ...
How to Overcome a Fear of Computers
How to Overcome Fear of Computers - Please feel free to print this article and pass it to anyone you know who has a fear of computers. Does the thought of computers make you fearful, ...
What You Give Out You Get Back
By Roseanna Leaton · 13 years ago
My mum cuts articles out of the newspaper for my brother and I and gives us quite a stack of reading most weeks. She is, as my brother says "spot on"; she knows exactly what ...
Symptoms of panic attack
By John Cruise · 13 years ago
That is the fact that for your mind and body to function well they need good nutrition. In fact they just need to be cared for and looked after the best way you possibly can. ...
More facts about Panic and Anxiety at Duke University
By Jonathan Pryce · 13 years ago
Everyone can expect to experience anxiety from time to time, but for some, including children, anxiety can overtake everything else and be a serious impediment to normal, everyday life. Researchers from Duke University offer clinical ...
How to Easily Overcome Your Fears in less than 10 minutes
Lets clarify what I mean by fears. One dictionary definition states 'be afraid or feel anxious or apprehensive about a possible or probable situation or event; "I fear she might get aggressive".' It's a combination ...
How Your Dysfunctional Family Triggers Can Hold You Back If You're An Abuse Survivor in Overcoming Low Self-Esteem
By Adam Appleson · 13 years ago
A school bus is teetering on the edge of a bridge ready to fall 500 feet downwards into the ravine below. All of a sudden a red and blue blur zips in from out of ...
Anxiety Information - What You Should Know
By Steave Morison · 13 years ago
Living with anxiety is a tough problem to live with. Those that suffer from anxiety probably suffer from some type of depression or another psychological disorder. Patients that have anxiety may feel tense in social ...
How to Survive and Deal with Panic Attacks
By Gerry Restrivera · 13 years ago
Disasters happen. No matter how much cautious and conscientious you are with your driving, with crossing the streets, with the way you use your appliances at home, accidents will always happen and sometimes you can't ...
There's Nothing Simple About My Phobia
By Amanda Goldsmith · 13 years ago
Changing jobs, moving to a new neighborhood, visiting relatives or joining a civic club are all positive experiences - yet each can bring about sweaty palms and that dry mouth feeling. As much as you ...
The Power of Affirmations
If you think affirmations are some esoteric practice you could never see yourself doing, we’ve got news for you; you’re already giving yourself affirmations all the time, only negative ones. "I’m not good enough", "I ...
Get in Life’s Slow Lane to Let Stress Pass You By
Sometimes, you just have to pull over and slow down to get out of a stress mess caused by your anxiety. Yes, everything will back up behind you – someone might honk at you to ...
Relaxation Training Takes Stress Away
Let's say you just returned from the doctor's office. When you dashed into the reception area, your heart was racing and pounding so hard that you thought you must be having a heart attack. Fortunately, ...
Relax Already
All systems of stress-reduction, relaxation, self-help, and self-improvement share many of the same fundamental precepts and methods, among these: relaxation. The following are among the most practical and effective methods for inducing relaxation in any ...
Using Progressive muscle relaxation to cope with anxiety while driving
Anxiety while driving is a serious issue. There are people who have issues every day that they get into a car. There are multiple aspects of driving that can set off anxiety; some people feel ...
Panic Disorder – Yes, It's Real
It’s a beautiful sunny day and all is right with your world when without warning you’re hit with a panic attack while driving to work. There's no monster under your seat, no earthquake opening the ...
Does Stress Make You a Nervous Wreck?
Not everyone gets angry and filled with rage when they’re feeling stressed. Some people wind up feeling an intense amount of worry in the pit of their stomach when they’re driving or stuck in traffic. ...
What it mindfulness and how can it be used to help people with a fear of driving?
The fear of driving can be an incredibly serious fear for those who have it. Some people simply have a fear of driving because of the accidents and problems that they hear about. Other people ...